Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I’m no expert. But I believe ‘not met’ is also just a remark by case analysts, just like ‘recommended pass’ ‘met’ or ‘appears met’. But I wish that does not have much impact on the officer’s decision. I haven’t yet received my GCMS, but I’m so tensed and depressed as to what could be the reason for this.
FYI I called cic thrice after my IP2 on 2nd march and here I put what agent told me in regards to eligibility :
4th Match: eligibility is ongoing
13th March: eligibility has review required
4th April: eligibility not met ( I cannot recall if he mentioned it being in queue this time or not)
Haven’t yet received my first GCMS.

EDIT- On 5th April I got generic reply to my cse raised on 3rd April. It was - ‘The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.’
Sorry to hear about your case...
Did you find out what was the reason for 'under review'?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi, I am in Review required for eligibility (for job duties) and was in queue for review at CIO, Sydney since Jun 2018 according to past GCMS notes and latest CSE last month. Got re-medicals done as requested on 01 April 2019, updated as medical pass this morning. Last night when I finally got to the agent on call, he told the file is now at NDVO, so he could not give any update and advised to contact NDVO.
I would like to know if I'm done with review?? And how do I contact NDVO and if it is of any use?

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi, I am in Review required for eligibility (for job duties) and was in queue for review at CIO, Sydney since Jun 2018 according to past GCMS notes and latest CSE last month. Got re-medicals done as requested on 01 April 2019, updated as medical pass this morning. Last night when I finally got to the agent on call, he told the file is now at NDVO, so he could not give any update and advised to contact NDVO.
I would like to know if I'm done with review?? And how do I contact NDVO and if it is of any use?
Could you share your timeline or Aor please?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Could you share your timeline or Aor please?
AOR 23 Mar 2018
MEP 04 Apr 2018
BGC started/IP2 Jun 2018

Remedical requested on 01 Apr 2019. medicals done on 03 Apr 2019
Medical pass 11 Apr 2019

Got my GCMS notes first time in August n sent an Letter of Explanation.
2nd GCMS notes in Dec with no changes except for LOE receipt.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
AOR 23 Mar 2018
MEP 04 Apr 2018
BGC started/IP2 Jun 2018

Remedical requested on 01 Apr 2019. medicals done on 03 Apr 2019
Medical pass 11 Apr 2019

Got my GCMS notes first time in August n sent an Letter of Explanation.
2nd GCMS notes in Dec with no changes except for LOE receipt.
Omg that's such a long wait and probably you'll receive you PPR in a week.

What was the review required for by the way ?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
When did you order notes to learn the missing job duties and when did you upload them?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
When did you order notes to learn the missing job duties and when did you upload them?
I've requested 1st GCMS notes in July 18 and got them on 28th Aug. Uploaded Letter of explanation same day.
2nd set i got mid December with no activity. Later on got same reply "application in queue for review" in all CSE and calls to CIC.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I've requested 1st GCMS notes in July 18 and got them on 28th Aug. Uploaded Letter of explanation same day.
2nd set i got mid December with no activity. Later on got same reply "application in queue for review" in all CSE and calls to CIC.
I have been told the same details over and over again. I think IMO it is best to create new profile and go to pool and get it processed since we know what is the issue. I know it costs money but it is still the best way to speed up things? We can't keep waiting on this with no insights on when/where we end up. The wait will also costs to resit the IELTS and worst part losing points as the time goes.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I have been told the same details over and over again. I think IMO it is best to create new profile and go to pool and get it processed since we know what is the issue. I know it costs money but it is still the best way to speed up things? We can't keep waiting on this with no insights on when/where we end up. The wait will also costs to resit the IELTS and worst part losing points as the time goes.
but there is no guarantee a new application will not get stuck as well...

Last edited:

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I don't agree. We truly do not know what the issue is. We all submit our true documents, but we have no idea what procedures they follow to validate the authenticity of information we provided.

Reactions: leka

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
but there is no guarantee a new application will not get stuck as well...
I don't agree. We truly do not know what the issue is. We all submit our true documents, but we have no idea what procedures they follow to validate the authenticity of information we provided.
If you really take a moment and think what is submitted you can realize the problem. CIC agents process based on more of a standard pattern and as long as we can give them something straight forward without adding too much complexity it should work. I'm not sure about rest of you but in my case Job Duties are missing and submitting new profile may fix this. I've been waiting with no progress on my profile.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
If you really take a moment and think what is submitted you can realize the problem. CIC agents process based on more of a standard pattern and as long as we can give them something straight forward without adding too much complexity it should work. I'm not sure about rest of you but in my case Job Duties are missing and submitting new profile may fix this. I've been waiting with no progress on my profile.
did you send any LOE or submit job duties after AOR?

yeah i get what you are saying, but still there is no guarantee that your new profile (assuming all good in that new profile) will not take more than 6 months as even cases with eligibility met sometimes take 6-9 months...so, I would better wait for another 2-5 months with a current application in process than submitting a new one hoping they will process it in like 2-3 months?....just my 2 cents...and for sure, everyone can do what they think is best for them :)

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
did you send any LOE or submit job duties after AOR?

yeah i get what you are saying, but still there is no guarantee that your new profile (assuming all good in that new profile) will not take more than 6 months as even cases with eligibility met sometimes take 6-9 months...so, I would better wait for another 2-5 months with a current application in process than submitting a new one hoping they will process it in like 2-3 months?....just my 2 cents...and for sure, everyone can do what they think is best for them :)
I did raise CSE and uploaded but my biggest concern is losing the points. Like I said this may not a good idea for most but imagine people like me with CRC 467 and already lost 5 since I applied and I don't think I can afford to keep losing points and totally lost the way.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi,

CEC Inland - AOR April 11th 2018 - Eligibility Review Required, file untouched since end of April 2018... LOE sent in December 2018.
VO : CIO Sydney NS
Medical expired since March 10th 2019 / no update on my CIC profile
1 year and 1 day post-aor
When I call CIC, they just tell me to be patient and there is nothing they can do....I am in queue for review at CIO
:(