+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hi,

CEC Inland - AOR April 11th 2018 - Eligibility Review Required, file untouched since end of April 2018... LOE sent in December 2018.
VO : CIO Sydney NS
Medical expired since March 10th 2019 / no update on my CIC profile
1 year and 1 day post-aor
When I call CIC, they just tell me to be patient and there is nothing they can do....I am in queue for review at CIO
:(
It's almost no use to talk to them because they keep telling your file is in queue, this is the most dumbest reply they can give and i'm not sure in a given day for how many people they keep telling the same story.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I’m no expert. But I believe ‘not met’ is also just a remark by case analysts, just like ‘recommended pass’ ‘met’ or ‘appears met’. But I wish that does not have much impact on the officer’s decision. I haven’t yet received my GCMS, but I’m so tensed and depressed as to what could be the reason for this.
FYI I called cic thrice after my IP2 on 2nd march and here I put what agent told me in regards to eligibility :
4th Match: eligibility is ongoing
13th March: eligibility has review required
4th April: eligibility not met ( I cannot recall if he mentioned it being in queue this time or not)
Haven’t yet received my first GCMS.

EDIT- On 5th April I got generic reply to my cse raised on 3rd April. It was - ‘The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.’

I'm sorry guys for wrong info. I definitely misheard the agent!!:p on 4th April about eligibility not met

Called again yesterday:
12th April: Eligibility has review required (This time I reconfirmed, so RR it is:). Agent said my file looks good. I'll just have to wait. I was so relieved after hearing this. No one would have ever felt this happy on knowing that their file is in RR:D)

No I would call them in the last week of May if I don't hear from them by then.

Reactions: djangoboy

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi

I am stuck in RR

Should I be worried about my job duties vs the NOC duties? I applied for NOC 0111 (Financial Manager)

As per CIC main duties for NOC 0111:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
  • Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
  • Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
  • Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
  • Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
  • Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
  • Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
  • Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
  • Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
  • Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
The duties as per my employer on my Employment Record sent with my EE PR application:
  • preparation of creditors for payment
  • preparation of debtors statements
  • preparation of financial statements (income statement and balance sheet) which gets sent to our national revenue service
  • daily recon of bank account
  • preparation of budget
  • preparation of cash flow statement
  • supervision of staff members
  • other miscellaneous tasks required by my Directors
Any objective point of view would be appreciated

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi

I am stuck in RR

Should I be worried about my job duties vs the NOC duties? I applied for NOC 0111 (Financial Manager)

As per CIC main duties for NOC 0111:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
  • Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
  • Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
  • Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
  • Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
  • Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
  • Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
  • Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
  • Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
  • Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
The duties as per my employer on my Employment Record sent with my EE PR application:
  • preparation of creditors for payment
  • preparation of debtors statements
  • preparation of financial statements (income statement and balance sheet) which gets sent to our national revenue service
  • daily recon of bank account
  • preparation of budget
  • preparation of cash flow statement
  • supervision of staff members
  • other miscellaneous tasks required by my Directors
Any objective point of view would be appreciated
What does it state in your gcms notes for review required?

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
What does it state in your gcms notes for review required?
RR for my job duties

On my original employment letter the company forgot to ad my start date of employment (I've been with the company since January 2010...still working there)

IRCC did not request ADR...through my first set GCMS notes (received Nov 18, 2018) I saw the mistake and sent the amended employment letter on Nov 19, 2018 (according to my online account the last update was biometrics on Sep 11, 2018)

I received my second set of GCMS notes on April 11, 2019...my file hasn't been touched since my first set of GCMS notes...very frustrating

I'm Aug 07, 2018 AOR...FSW outland

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
RR for my job duties

On my original employment letter the company forgot to ad my start date of employment (I've been with the company since January 2010...still working there)

IRCC did not request ADR...through my first set GCMS notes (received Nov 18, 2018) I saw the mistake and sent the amended employment letter on Nov 19, 2018 (according to my online account the last update was biometrics on Sep 11, 2018)

I received my second set of GCMS notes on April 11, 2019...my file hasn't been touched since my first set of GCMS notes...very frustrating

I'm Aug 07, 2018 AOR...FSW outland
Thanks for your response and I'm in review for job duties as well. But I've done my best and according to the agent my file seems to be in good ahaps and she nithinn to worry as of now and it has to be reviewed by the senior officer.

So I guess it's going to take time and for me it's July 27th aor.

Just pray that our application is picked up and cleared as soon as possible

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Thanks for your response and I'm in review for job duties as well. But I've done my best and according to the agent my file seems to be in good ahaps and she nithinn to worry as of now and it has to be reviewed by the senior officer.

So I guess it's going to take time and for me it's July 27th aor.

Just pray that our application is picked up and cleared as soon as possible
Hopefully PPR arrives soon...just so frustrating without any communication from their side

Good luck

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi
I got my GCMS notes
RR emplyment
I have more than 3 Yrs experince
2 Yrs , 7 M - company 1
2 Yr, 4 M - Compnay 2
9 months - Company 3 ( Till my AOR date)
1 Yr, 4 M - Company 3 (till today)

they only counted & verified imformation for company number 1, giving me 11 FSW points
my overall points are 68 now, if they calculated the rest of the companies it should be 72

should I update my Work exp dox?

I got a new Ref. Letter from my current employer today, since my eligibility points 68 do I need to upload the new dox or am ok with the 11 points for work exp and over 68?

Thanks

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
Hi guys, my AOR is April 2018 and my file has been under review required since June and appears to have been sitting in Sydney all this time - nothing in the GCMS notes indicated exactly what required a review and the only additional docs requested were about our marriage certificate. Last week my office got a call from my local VO to confirm my employment - so it would appear that the file has been moved to the local VO in Pretoria and they're finally looking at the file. I'm taking it as a good thing that the file has moved?

Reactions: Qbozz

Anurav

Dec 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Hi Everyone,

I am also in same boat. AOR 31st July.... Under RR since September 2018.....No update till date.....Hope everyone get PPR mail soon....