+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
From the June Forum Someone else's case (NOT MINE): Guess some of us are in a similar situation:

[FORWARDED - FROM June 2018 Forum]

[Hello friends,
I have been a silent member of this forum. I am June 2018 applicant and was put under Review Required for job duties. Got to know that from my GCMS in September, 2018 and sent the the required documents soon after (missed attaching to the original application). The documents were added to my file on October 2018 but the file was not touched thereafter. Recently the file was sent to New Delhi VO and I got my PPR mail this afternoon. Thanks a lot to all the members who kept this forum active by sharing information and spreading good vibes. I hope all the remaining June applicants will get their PPR mails soon. My timeline is given below

Application type: FSW-Outland (CRS-471)
AOR: 7th June, 2018
MEP: 21st June, 2018
1st GCMS set: Received on 27th September, 2018
Sent necessary document attached to CSE and was added to file on 10th October, 2018
2nd GCMS: Received on 25th January, 2019 (no change)
File moved to NDVO: 28th March, 2019 (as per IRCC agent)
IP2: 8th April, 2019 morning
PPR mail received: 8th April, 2019, 2 PM.

Need to submit the passports and picture for both me and my husband.]

This is good news for some of us. stay positive

Last edited:
Reactions: DMyrie

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
From the June Forum: Guess some of us are in a similar situation:

[FORWARDED - FROM June 2018 Forum]

[Hello friends,
I have been a silent member of this forum. I am June 2018 applicant and was put under Review Required for job duties. Got to know that from my GCMS in September, 2018 and sent the the required documents soon after (missed attaching to the original application). The documents were added to my file on October 2018 but the file was not touched thereafter. Recently the file was sent to New Delhi VO and I got my PPR mail this afternoon. Thanks a lot to all the members who kept this forum active by sharing information and spreading good vibes. I hope all the remaining June applicants will get their PPR mails soon. My timeline is given below

Application type: FSW-Outland (CRS-471)
AOR: 7th June, 2018
MEP: 21st June, 2018
1st GCMS set: Received on 27th September, 2018
Sent necessary document attached to CSE and was added to file on 10th October, 2018
2nd GCMS: Received on 25th January, 2019 (no change)
File moved to NDVO: 28th March, 2019 (as per IRCC agent)
IP2: 8th April, 2019 morning
PPR mail received: 8th April, 2019, 2 PM.

Need to submit the passports and picture for both me and my husband.]

This is good news for some of us. stay positive

Congratulations and how did you get to know that your file was sent to NDVO?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hello, I want to know if the eligibility in review required says not met for some cases if not all? and How bad is that?

I am AOR 9th October, IP2 - 2nd March, Eligibility: Review Required Criminality: Passed Security: Not started
Will receive my first GCMS by 18th April.

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello, I want to know if the eligibility in review required says not met for some cases if not all? and How bad is that?

I am AOR 9th October, IP2 - 2nd March, Eligibility: Review Required Criminality: Passed Security: Not started
Have you ordered GCMS?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

We have tried to find out the difference between 'not met' and 'review required' but have not come to a concrete conclusion yet....give us few weeks we might receive a PR for 'ENM (Eligibility not met)' and then confirm it is same as 'RR'....

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
We have tried to find out the difference between 'not met' and 'review required' but have not come to a concrete conclusion yet....give us few weeks we might receive a PR for 'ENM (Eligibility not met)' and then confirm it is same as 'RR'....
But there are people on this forum who got PPR after being in ‘not met’ stage. One even got PPR after ‘Not met - For refusal’ stage

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Can you please share their cases here?
I got to know from these two posts.

Guys just to get our hopes high lets start posting cases where 'Eligibility was not met' yet the applicants received PR.

I will post the 1st one :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-eligibility-not-met.414987/

Applicant @LT3 Received PR in this thread :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-february-2016-ee-connect-here.396295/page-364#post-5394191

He has emphasized a lot on ordering GCMS notes which most of us in Eligibility not met have already done.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Lol I just noticed these posts are from the same person on this thread too. You must already be knowing about these cases :D

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I’m no expert. But I believe ‘not met’ is also just a remark by case analysts, just like ‘recommended pass’ ‘met’ or ‘appears met’. But I wish that does not have much impact on the officer’s decision. I haven’t yet received my GCMS, but I’m so tensed and depressed as to what could be the reason for this.
FYI I called cic thrice after my IP2 on 2nd march and here I put what agent told me in regards to eligibility :
4th Match: eligibility is ongoing
13th March: eligibility has review required
4th April: eligibility not met ( I cannot recall if he mentioned it being in queue this time or not)
Haven’t yet received my first GCMS.

EDIT- On 5th April I got generic reply to my cse raised on 3rd April. It was - ‘The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.’

Last edited: