Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
other than praying there is nothing in our hands. When I spoke with agent he is very rude and he doesn't even took my application numbers and giving very generic replies that I need to wait until someone reach out to me or make changes to my profile. This is very upsetting. I am not sure who is training them to be in customer service. It is part of their job to listen and provide anything that they can help but rather he is agitated by number of calls? He is in wrong job.
I believe you are on RR whats....app groups right?

evergreen22

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all,
I am a March 2018 fsw-o applicant who has been put under "eligibility-not met" for not providing job duties.
I have provided additional supportive documents via web form back in August. And this document has been added in my file evidenced from my gcms notes. I haven't seen any updates since the request to redo medicals in February 2019.

My application has been moved "groups" (seen on gcms) from Group #: 1-FPYRR6A to Group #: 2-R4HW6A7.
Anyone else in this group?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hi all,
I am a March 2018 fsw-o applicant who has been put under "eligibility-not met" for not providing job duties.
I have provided additional supportive documents via web form back in August. And this document has been added in my file evidenced from my gcms notes. I haven't seen any updates since the request to redo medicals in February 2019.

My application has been moved "groups" (seen on gcms) from Group #: 1-FPYRR6A to Group #: 2-R4HW6A7.
Did you redo medicals? Does the new GCMS notes show you passed the eligibility?

evergreen22

Apr 3, 2019
Did you redo medicals? Does the new GCMS notes show you passed the eligibility?
Yes, I have already submitted my 2nd medicals in February 2019. And it got passed a few days afterward.
My most recent gcms notes should be arriving in next a week or so.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi all,

So did they request re-medicals or you did yourself?

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
URGENT HELP

I applied for GCMS I got this today about my foreign experience duties not listed in employment letter. what should I do please anyone suggest me? REview required for foreign work experience.

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2018-07-05

EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the***************************Documents submitted by the e-app1ca the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: PLEASE REVIEW FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE

A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC ---------Minimum rquirements_ - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at an invitation to apply (ITA) 476 CRS points minimum score

for round:444 CRS score at application (APR): 476 / Verified CRS score:411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and single t APR PA gained points for 1year(s) Canadian Work Experience with

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE:Lock- in Date:2018-07-05 2010-06 to 2013-12 - associate sap consultant (NOC:2171)

REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDo************************************* - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE:DUTIES DO NOT APPEAR TO BE LISTED,APPEARS TO ONLY HAVE RELIEVING LETTER AND LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of N A - Letter confirms full/time employment;2016-05 to 2017-06 - assistant manager (NOC - at************** - Letter dated 23May2017 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period,and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.- Letter confirms salary *************- Letter confirms full/time employment;- Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2016 (eDoc*************,Pay stubs from 2017 (eDocCEC Work:1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1year and 2 months.CEC Work: 1year CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work:1year(s)

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
UTIES DO NOT APPEAR TO BE LISTED,APPEARS TO ONLY HAVE RELIEVING LETTER AND LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
So did the employment letter have duties listed? if not you will need to provide a Letter of Employment ASAP that has all the details required by IRCC.

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
@NZ_ozzie

is this duties ok for noc 2171 (sap pp consultant). please let me know.

· Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.

· Conducting workshops to collect business requirements.

· Map client business requirements, process and objectives.

· Develop necessary product modifications to satisfy client’s needs.

· Design, customize and integration and testing in production planning (PP) environment.

· Identify gaps, issues in changing resources and work around solutions.

· Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.

· Integration with all other modules like QA, FI, SD, MM, CO, ABAP (Technical), HR.

· Documenting functional designs, test cases and results.

· Act as a liaison between business functions and technical team

· Provide training and user support.

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hello guys. I had review required for pof in Sidney. I called CIC yesterday and an agent told me that my file was transferred to my LVO which is Mexico. Wandering if my eligibility was met and if this is a good news?
What do you think ?

artotti

Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I would like to ask a question. My Aor is February 19th. After I received it, I could see the 6 months timeline on my account. But 2 days after AOR, the timeline disappeared. Today is day 44 and nothing. Is this a normal situation for everybody else before receiving medical passed?

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi, I would like to ask a question. My Aor is February 19th. After I received it, I could see the 6 months timeline on my account. But 2 days after AOR, the timeline disappeared. Today is day 44 and nothing. Is this a normal situation for everybody else before receiving medical passed?
This is normal. It happened to me. My timeline bar got disappeared and it came back after couple of site maintenance activity. Nothing to worry.

Reactions: artotti

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello Manish.. Any update on your ppr?

My case is similar to yours.. AoR: 31st March.
I have provided all documents like offer letter, promotion letter, pay slips. For jobs and duties description I have provided self attested affidavit, a notarized one. In that I only told them about my duties for apps engineer and did not mention the role I got post promotion. Now it is under eligibility review since April. Six months passed :(
Hi. Any update on your case? Pls post your timelines.