+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
Hello,

I got email from ircc that my application for Pr is confirmed and I replied to that email but I accidentally created an ccount in the PR portal which I later learned that i should have not done it.what am I suppose to do?.
Don’t worry you will get everything in your account my case was created next day in my old account

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
When you will get your pr is confirmed reply with same email id that you used for your account

dattasud

Oct 28, 2022
hey did you recive anything… I did the same mistake today?
They used the profile that I created to do the PR Confirmation. I received email from VO regarding the portal, then I replied them about the account I created using my email id. After that I received email and confirmation is enabled for my account.

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
They used the profile that I created to do the PR Confirmation. I received email from VO regarding the portal, then I replied them about the account I created using my email id. After that I received email and confirmation is enabled for my account.
Try to login with same account you will get everything into that account in one or two days

Jun 19, 2022
Based on my case, it is totally OK to inform IRCC by webform, and just wait. IRCC will send you email again. In the email a link will included. When you click the link, the account and password are presented here. You don't need to input anything. Just click the" login".

Reet7$

Jan 5, 2023
Hello,

I don’t know whether I created the account or not.
please let me know if you guys created the account by putting your email and creating password as I did forget password and I got the code to reset password so I thought it was been created by Ircc but still waiting for ecopr from last three months .

Jr_stunts

Feb 19, 2023
I accidentally created an account in the PR portal using the same email I sent to the IRCC for my PR confirmation. Is this going to affect my case? Pls help

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello,

I just noticed that I had mistakenly created a representative account on the PR portal using the email ID that I gave in my reply to IRCC.
What should I do next to fix this problem?

Jul 11, 2023
Did the same thing. Not sure why they’d even let us set it up if we’re not supposed to! I received first email on Friday, so I’ve gone ahead and emailed back the email address to clarify my f-up. Hope it helps. Will let you know how long I wait?
Hi plZ advise how long did they take to reply ?
Thanks

Jul 11, 2023
Hello,

I just noticed that I had mistakenly created a representative account on the PR portal using the email ID that I gave in my reply to IRCC.
What should I do next to fix this problem?
What did you do please advise ? If you could call me on 7782561000 would be great, we also need to know please

elena_i

May 2, 2018
Hello,

I accidentally created an account on my own. I emailed IRCC to the email they sent the invitation, and I did not receive a reply from last week, nor was my account enabled to confirm the permanent residency. Is anyone experiencing this issue recently? How long it takes for them to get back? What would be the best way to reach IRCC regarding this issue? I was waiting a long time for the PR, and now my COPR expires in three months. Can anyone please advise?

Much appreciated!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I accidentally created an account on my own. I emailed IRCC to the email they sent the invitation, and I did not receive a reply from last week, nor was my account enabled to confirm the permanent residency. Is anyone experiencing this issue recently? How long it takes for them to get back? What would be the best way to reach IRCC regarding this issue? I was waiting a long time for the PR, and now my COPR expires in three months. Can anyone please advise?

Much appreciated!
Read the posts above and you will get your answer.

maulik3888

Aug 29, 2023
did you guys raise webform or send an email, can you share that email address if so, thank you, I am in the same boat.

sv7397

May 23, 2023
Hello,

Much appreciated!
I did the same think did you get any update