+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL

elena_i

May 2, 2018
I did the same think did you get any update
I replied to the same email that they sent me the letter, I also rise a web form and nothing yet. It's been a month already. Not sure what should I do to get this issue sorted out.

elena_i

May 2, 2018
I replied to the same email that they sent me the letter, I also rise a web form and nothing yet. It's been a month already. Not sure what should I do to get this issue sorted out.
What steps did you take and for how long are you waiting?

elena_i

May 2, 2018
Read the posts above and you will get your answer.
Thanks for the reply. The thing is that I tried everything - replied to the same email they sent me the letter, web form, emailed the Client Portal reporting technical issue, and it seems nothing worked yet. It's just very stressful.

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023
I replied to the same email from which I got the email and I got the account updated.
Hi,
Same situation.
I also replied to the same email, ending up giving them a new email second time. Hope it resolve my issue. Finger crossed.

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023
Hi,
Same situation.
I also replied with the same email, ending up giving them a new email second time. Hope it resolve my issue. Finger crossed.
Hello Guys,

It did work.
Just an update: I made account on PR portal in advance, using the same email address which I submitted for PR portal. Then I came to know - we are not supposed to make it in advance.
What I did - I replied with my new email address to the same PR portal email address, requesting to send me credentials on my new email address.
So today, I got the credentials of the PR portal on the new email address.
I hope this information will help !

Oct 26, 2023
I mistakenly created account on PR Portal after P1 mail and it is been 3 days I did not receive P2 mail. I replied on same P1 email that I created the account by mistake. What else can I do? Is it going to delay the process?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I mistakenly created account on PR Portal after P1 mail and it is been 3 days I did not receive P2 mail. I replied on same P1 email that I created the account by mistake. What else can I do? Is it going to delay the process?
Yes there can be a delay...
At the moment only thing you can do is wait...

NarmisNarmis

Nov 2, 2023
Hello,

I got email from ircc that my application for Pr is confirmed and I replied to that email but I accidentally created an ccount in the PR portal which I later learned that i should have not done it.what am I suppose to do?.
hello,
I also accidentally created my portal. It’s been 2 weeks but no response. I have also send them my portal details but no reply to that too. How long does it took for u to get the response??

AmitM3668

Nov 8, 2019
hello,
I also accidentally created my portal. It’s been 2 weeks but no response. I have also send them my portal details but no reply to that too. How long does it took for u to get the response??
Hello,
I did same mistake. Have you received any reply from IRCC?

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
hello,
It's been 2 weeks for me also and no response