+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL

Oct 10, 2020
I made same mistake on Nov. 29. Then I replied with the information requested and told them about the accidentally created portal with the same email address. It has been 7 days get no response from IRCC, no information in the portal neither.

Do you hear from IRCC? Hope you do.

Oct 10, 2020
Nothing….It has been like 12 days.
Do you receive any information from IRCC? Today I called IRCC. The agent checked something then told me don't do anything about the portal, just wait. The IRCC will send me notice when they are ready. But the timeline is uncertain. Hope this is helpful.

Oct 10, 2020
hello. Which IRCC number did you call?
Hi,

Call 8882422100. Follow the instruction to input UCI, case number. An agent will be on the other end. It seems like they have a team handle the landing issues, I did not wait a second to talk to an agent.

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,

Call 8882422100. Follow the instruction to input UCI, case number. An agent will be on the other end. It seems like they have a team handle the landing issues, I did not wait a second to talk to an agent.
IRCC send me an email notifying I sign in the portal with my current password, today. Two weeks delay in my case.

Sravan04

Jan 7, 2024
I have received the fist email on Dec 5th for which I responded and created the portal account. It's like 30+ days and haven't heard from them anything till today.
Do I need to send an email to IRCC or call them and let them know that I have created the account inadvertently?

Sravan04

Jan 7, 2024
After 5 weeks of waiting finally today I received an email from IRCC. Uploaded our photo and give our mailing address So guys do not worry if you made an account by mistake.
You called them and informed them that you have created the portal account ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have received the fist email on Dec 5th for which I responded and created the portal account. It's like 30+ days and haven't heard from them anything till today.
Do I need to send an email to IRCC or call them and let them know that I have created the account inadvertently?
No. It will be a bit longer but you will eventually get it.