+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL

Jan 11, 2019
I am in the same situation, please what can i do? It been more than 3months now i have written series of emails to them up till now know respond from them. I am thinking of sending in another email account for the portal, Please i need an answer i am going depress for this

banusyed

Nov 22, 2021
Even I send the ircc mail I think after 3-4 weeks Ircc fixed it.now and then keep on checking PR portal to see if you can log in.

Jan 11, 2019
I can actually log into the portal. I have downloaded my pictures and confirm my address. Since on the 2nd of February till now still on review with ircc

mayank9595

May 19, 2022
Hello,

I got email from ircc that my application for Pr is confirmed and I replied to that email but I accidentally created an ccount in the PR portal which I later learned that i should have not done it.what am I suppose to do?.
Hi, Thanks for the advice. IRCC just sent an email to me asking to do the PR confirmation on the PR portal with my current login details.
I guess they sorted it out already without me informing them. Anyways, thank you for the help.
Thank you, I have exact same situation and I told IRCC in the email that I already have account. hopefully that won't delay process and I will be able to confirm details with my current login

Mar 7, 2021
hello, I made the same mistake and created an account on PR portal. I sent IRCC 2 emails and submitted a webform. I called them also but when finally after 2 hours I got to speak to someone she said PR Portal is another department and there is no phone number for it! it's been almost 4 weeks and no reply and nothing on my portal! does anyone know what should I do? thanks

Mannat9878

Mar 12, 2018
Hello,

I got email from ircc that my application for Pr is confirmed and I replied to that email but I accidentally created an ccount in the PR portal which I later learned that i should have not done it.what am I suppose to do?.
Hi, how long does it take for them to fix your account. I have a similar situation.

Mannat9878

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, Thanks for the advice. IRCC just sent an email to me asking to do the PR confirmation on the PR portal with my current login details.
I guess they sorted it out already without me informing them. Anyways, thank you for the help.
Hello,

Can you please confirm how long it took IRCC to fix you account and upload everything to it.

Jun 19, 2022
I made the same mistake to create a PR portal by accident. Who can tell me how long it will take at present that the IRCC can fix the problem? Thank you very much!