+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ORDER GCMS NOTES: STEP BY STEP PROCESS!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
I sent my request back in December. More than 30 days later they have not replied. I've phoned, I've sent status request e-mails. Nothing. Any advice?

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I sent my request back in December. More than 30 days later they have not replied. I've phoned, I've sent status request e-mails. Nothing. Any advice?
wait for 45 calendar days

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hi folks
I'm wondering people have found to be the ideal point to order notes? 5 months in? 6 months in? Longer?
Thanks!

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
hello,

Where I have to pay the $5 CAD ??? I just applied (Link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do) and could not find any payment option to pay 5 CAD. Technically, I did not pay $5 as the system does not ask me to do so. Please advice what should I do? Thanks in advance.

I have got the following email in my email inbox:

Hello abc,

You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

The information and document that you provided will be reviewed and processing will begin shortly.

Processing Times
  • If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
  • If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the first day following its receipt, unless an extension is taken.
  • If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
  • Please note that due to the volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes, it is not unusual for responses to be sent late in the day of the due date.
Tracking Number
Your request tracking number is ABCDEF.

Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number.

Extensions
Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the ATIP Online Request.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
My friend I just noticed your thread while I was doing the same thing. What you have asked for is "Privacy act" which is free of charge. You were suppossed to request the access to information act. and then you have to pay 5$. Hope this will help you. If you didn't do it till now you can ask for another request for the access to information.

Reactions: goodboy97

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
When you have waited for 60 days or so and no movement on your file. Plus not sure if there is anything a person can do after notes other then wait more ? Those who ordered notes please feel free to chime in with regards to their actions if any after they received the notes, so others know what to expect and not to expect.
It has been nearly 50 days and I have heard nothing. My application is in Manila. That said, I just got pre-arrival, so there is that.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Guys
I have applied for GCMS notes and my additional documents section on web portal has changed to: We need more documents to process your request and will send you a message with details.

Is it normal?

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
We are on our 3rd set of notes. It is painfully slow, this process.

Slow is a massive massive massive understatement for getting notes. I filed my application to receive notes in early December. It took until two weeks ago for them to acknowledge that they ever received my request. Well, after the 30 day response time. They said my request is high priority but I've heard nothing since. Unreal.