+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ORDER GCMS NOTES: STEP BY STEP PROCESS!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Got GCMS notes today, Two things i have observed.
Firstly this time my whole file scanned pages were not there
Secondly, there is the updation in date under secondary office.
No idea what it is, File is still showing Ready for PS. Security not started rest all cleared.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lsQUaEDq4j5PQKwcDa86ID_B6Fvj61p1/view?usp=sharing
Ordering the file with all scanned pages is an option, presumably you selected that option the first time and not the second.

The image info is pretty clear - it's been assigned primary office abroad, with the ops support office (in Canada) as secondary responsibility.

Reactions: manku_patel

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Ordering the file with all scanned pages is an option, presumably you selected that option the first time and not the second.

The image info is pretty clear - it's been assigned primary office abroad, with the ops support office (in Canada) as secondary responsibility.
Is this is a good sign or bad? Is this is natural? Thanks in advance

kkiev

Aug 18, 2021
Thank you so much for the quick reply. Just now browsed through 'thegcmsonline.com', it has excellent reviews. Thanks for helping me with this.
Hi, I’m having the same doubt about whether to order notes as I do not have any representative and i’m not in Canada. Please, tell me did you order notes with the third party and everything went well? If yes - who did you use? Thanks a lot!!!

kkiev

Aug 18, 2021
Hi guys. I am very skeptical about whether to order GCMS notes or not. My application processing timeline has exceeded 6 months mark and is currently being processed at NDVO which is famous for slow processing and not responding to applicant's queries. I have one big question that is holding me back from ordering GCMS notes: as I am neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident, if I order GCMS through an organization present in Canada such as GCMS buddy or GetGCMS.com, can it create a negative impact on my application because I did not declare anybody as my representative under section 'Use of Representative' when I submitted my PR application. People especially from India, who ordered GCMS notes through any third party, I would appreciate if you can share your experience. Thanks.

Hi, I’m having the same doubt about whether to order notes as I do not have any representative and i’m not in Canada. Please, tell me did you order notes with the third party and everything went well? If yes - who did you use? Thanks a lot!!!

Reactions: manku_patel

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question :

Can I ask someone who is in Canada but not related to me in anyway, submit the GCMS request on my behalf??

sahiMay25

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, I need to request GCMS notes would like to confirm if I am doing it the right way or not. If I need Sponsor side information then as a sponsor and PR of Canada, I can be the Enquirer and then I need to add consent from your principal applicant and also select the following items from select boxes, right?

*What type of record would you like to request?
Family Class, Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class or Refugee Sponsorship

*Specify the type of file you are requesting:
Sponsor's file (i.e. information that belong to the sponsor(s))

Please help!!

Sep 28, 2021
Hello, I'm requesting notes (from both IRCC and CBSA) for my PR application where I'm the PA and my partner is my dependent. We are both present in Canada. We want the entire note package including both of us. Please help us with several questions:

1. Are you requesting information on your own behalf? Yes/No
2. Is it still 'Privacy Act' if the info requested includes both the PA and the dependent?
3. Following the 'Privacy Act', it's asking for personal info on the person whose file is being requested. I'm assuming my info (as the PA) should go there. Then what about my partner (dependent)? Should I mention her in the comment section?
4. Consent forms. For the one from IRCC, am I going into sections [1] and [2], and my partner [2.1]? Then for CBSA, [2] and [3] for me, and [4] for my partner?

Thank you all and have a nice weekend!

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello, I'm requesting notes (from both IRCC and CBSA) for my PR application where I'm the PA and my partner is my dependent. We are both present in Canada. We want the entire note package including both of us. Please help us with several questions:

1. Are you requesting information on your own behalf? Yes/No
2. Is it still 'Privacy Act' if the info requested includes both the PA and the dependent?
3. Following the 'Privacy Act', it's asking for personal info on the person whose file is being requested. I'm assuming my info (as the PA) should go there. Then what about my partner (dependent)? Should I mention her in the comment section?
4. Consent forms. For the one from IRCC, am I going into sections [1] and [2], and my partner [2.1]? Then for CBSA, [2] and [3] for me, and [4] for my partner?

Thank you all and have a nice weekend!
If you are the Principle Applicant, and your partner is the dependant, who is the the sponsor?

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Outland spousal sponsorship 9 april 2020
Medical passed on 20 august 2021

We ordered gcms notes on 20 Oct. 2021 and haven't received anything.

Suggest me what to do???

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
How long gcms taking these days?
I am on around day 80 of waiting. Made my request back in September. Got an email exactly 30 days later saying I forgot to send an authorization form since I made the request on my wife's behalf. Sent that off, thinking it would be a quick turnaround. Didn't hear anything by day 67 so I wrote another email asking for a refund. Got an email this week apologizing for the delay and saying they were approved to pull my file. Nothing since.

Maybe my case is an outlier, but for us it seems like my wait will be around 3 months.

• Wow
Reactions: Phalos

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello
Got GSMC Notes Today's Which States as
Below.
Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical:passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

On the 3rd page it has regarding security
Can anyone please tell me what does it mean ?

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/09/15 16:40:47
Updated By: AQ01168
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

GSMC NOTES states (New)

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/11/03 13:31:36
Updated By: LP6161
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

In Previous Notes there was nothing on Right corner of notes ,now on 3rd Page It's s.15 (1)
Can anyone whether My security has started or nop ,If yeah how long it will in Newnorm timeline ?
Each response will be appreciated