+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ORDER GCMS NOTES: STEP BY STEP PROCESS!

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
If reading correctly your ex-husband signed as well? ATIP will ask for "A recent Canadian court document showing custody agreement" (this is a standard message in applicable cases) if both parents are unable to provide consent. If both parents have signed the consent form then you are all set.

ATIP staff verifies signatures provided on the consent form with what they have available at their end. If there is a mismatch ATIP will contact you for an ID. You can proactively provide it and it will not hurt the processing in anyway. During COVID-19 if hand signatures are not possible ATIP will accept electronic signatures as well but only if accompanied with a govt. issued ID or an audit log (companies like DocuSign etc provide an audit log)

Thank you for your response. Yes, he did sign it but as per my knowledge ATIP doesn't have any record of his signatures except in IMM5604 form which was an ADR (which also includes his ID)

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you for your response. Yes, he did sign it but as per my knowledge ATIP doesn't have any record of his signatures except in IMM5604 form which was an ADR (which also includes his ID)
You are welcome. ATIP in itself may not have record of the signatures but it has tools and resources to verify this information. Are you requesting the GCMS file yourself? You can request an AccessPro file for your GCMS file and it will show you the steps ATIP staff took to process the GCMS request.

Reactions: wwww

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
You are welcome. ATIP in itself may not have record of the signatures but it has tools and resources to verify this information. Are you requesting the GCMS file yourself? You can request an AccessPro file for your GCMS file and it will show you the steps ATIP staff took to process the GCMS request.
No, my friend who is in Canada is applying on my behalf. Can he request AccessPro file on my behalf? Thanks.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
No, my friend who is in Canada is applying on my behalf. Can he request AccessPro file on my behalf? Thanks.
Got it, yes your friend can request on your behalf. Much the same process as the GCMS request, will require $5, consent form and select corporate records when filing out the online form. In the comments section mention that you want the Access Pro case management file and quote the file number ATIP gave you that starts with A or 2A.

Reactions: wwww

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Requested mine..hopefully comes soon.I still got no medicals so I want to see what their working on abd what’s done.cabt wait

Karthisubburaj

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I am a sponsor and I am planning to apply GCMS not for my Wife who is a PA. In the forms submitted I was not declared as a Representative. Will I be still able to order the GCMS notes for my spuse?

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I am a sponsor and I am planning to apply GCMS not for my Wife who is a PA. In the forms submitted I was not declared as a Representative. Will I be still able to order the GCMS notes for my spuse?
Yes, you will be. However, you will have to attach a consent form signed by her.

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Update on my GCMS notes
Hi,

ATIP sent me an email asking for fresh consent form

1. my elder daughter turned 16, hence, she needed to sign herself.
2. for my younger daughter I had custody order issued in my country and ATIP wanted this to be attested by a notary in Canada. The notary in Canada denied the attestation citing the reason that I am not physically present in Canada and as the document is already attested in India, it doesn't need another attestation.

I provided the consent form signed by myself, my elder daughter and for my younger daughter again i signed and my ex-husband (who is the non-accompanying parent) and is not included in my application. Do i need to provide my ex's id proof as well? they did not ask for it though.

please advise.
update on my GCMS notes

1st set of notes ordered on 20th April, received on 14th May (received in 24 days)

2nd set of notes - ordered on 14th May (as had an ADR on 1st May and wanted to know what was the officers' review on my file) revised consent form requested on 9th June, submitted the form on 15th June

received 2nd set of notes on 7th July

thanks to @caipsnotes for answering my queries. :)

Reactions: caipsnotes

Edna179452

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I ordered a GCMS note and it said i didn't meet the eligibility criteria because the VO was not convinced that i performed all the job duties on the NOC Code and they wrote the next step is to send a rejection letter.
So my question is if i send an updated job description of what i do at work and a letter explaining that the first letter i sent was general duties and i thought it will be adequate but now i am attaching the specific duties i am performing at work, Do you think it will be reviewed? since i haven't gotten a rejection letter any ways. What do you think please!!!!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I ordered a GCMS note and it said i didn't meet the eligibility criteria because the VO was not convinced that i performed all the job duties on the NOC Code and they wrote the next step is to send a rejection letter.
So my question is if i send an updated job description of what i do at work and a letter explaining that the first letter i sent was general duties and i thought it will be adequate but now i am attaching the specific duties i am performing at work, Do you think it will be reviewed? since i haven't gotten a rejection letter any ways. What do you think please!!!!
It's worth a try.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Update on my GCMS notes

update on my GCMS notes

1st set of notes ordered on 20th April, received on 14th May (received in 24 days)

2nd set of notes - ordered on 14th May (as had an ADR on 1st May and wanted to know what was the officers' review on my file) revised consent form requested on 9th June, submitted the form on 15th June

received 2nd set of notes on 7th July

thanks to @caipsnotes for answering my queries. :)
Most welcome and all the best with next steps.

seanshine

Mar 4, 2019
have this info and does it mean my DM is issued?
I haven'received anything yet tho.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/03/05 21:31:49
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/03/05 21:31:54
Updated by:
Restricted: NO
Label: General
Oiffice: Manila
Text: For ppt request

should i request for another ATIP to see what is going on?

THanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
have this info and does it mean my DM is issued?
I haven'received anything yet tho.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/03/05 21:31:49
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/03/05 21:31:54
Updated by:
Restricted: NO
Label: General
Oiffice: Manila
Text: For ppt request

should i request for another ATIP to see what is going on?

THanks
What does the Assessment section on page 2 look like?