+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
I checked my latest CBSA notes. An actual officer looked my medicals and linked it to my application. Yes an actual officer has to do it.
I don't know if he will do anything else on the application. I didn't see entry for anything else on my notes.
Thank jesus!

Praying that officer looks at everything else!

Thanks for your response

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
MEP is 2 months for inland/US and 4 months for everybody else right now. Ridiculous. It's disgusting how there's a clear discrimination between inland/US apps and the others. Wouldn't expect anything less from a govt who've done all those horrible things to the natives.
US Applicant here. I see absolutely no privilege. I feel like shit so are the 7 other US applicants that I know.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I'm not sure there will be any large draws for the rest of the year, the high side of the target for Federal High Skilled Workers was 110,500. So if they've invited 112,653 then they've already met their quota, and will just invite PNPs to not waste the draws.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm not sure there will be any large draws for the rest of the year, the high side of the target for Federal High Skilled Workers was 110,500. So if they've invited 112,653 then they've already met their quota, and will just invite PNPs to not waste the draws.
Established. No more EE draws this year until a certain level of backlogs are cleared. It’s possible we won’t also see EE draws in January.

As long as CEC is on hold and they work on all EE backlogs before restarting ALL PROGRAM draws, it’s a WIN for all (even for some of us Pre-ITA). Less pending apps means our applications would be processed faster

I think they would be done clearing the vast majority of EE backlogs by February 2022 at the latest. Sure, they won’t wait till 100% of backlogs is cleared to resume ALL PROGRAM draws, I believe once a substantial level of pending apps are processed (say over 70%) they would restart those draws. Feb/March a huge possibility for resumption of draws. We’ll see.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Reactions: Jaycejay
D

Deleted member 1006777

Established. No more EE draws this year until a certain level of backlogs are cleared. It’s possible we won’t also see EE draws in January.

As long as CEC is on hold and they work on all EE backlogs before restarting ALL PROGRAM draws, it’s a WIN for all (even for some of us Pre-ITA). Less pending apps means our applications would be processed faster

I think they would be done clearing the vast majority of EE backlogs by February 2022 at the latest. Sure, they won’t wait till 100% of backlogs is cleared to resume ALL PROGRAM draws, I believe once a substantial level of pending apps are processed (say over 70%) they would restart those draws. Feb/March a huge possibility for resumption of draws. We’ll see.
Careful. Dumbasses here fuckin lynched me for suggesting that all program draws may not necessarily resume in January.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/ircc-looking-to-tackle-express-entry-backlogs-before-resuming-fswp-and-cec-invitations-1119698.html#gs.hkwp88
IRCC looking to tackle Express Entry backlogs before resuming FSWP and CEC invitations A recent internal IRCC memo sheds light on why the department is not currently inviting FSWP and CEC candidates.

IRCC is holding off on inviting FSWP and CEC candidates so that it can tackle its backlogs.

This is revealed in an internal briefing memo that CIC News requested and successfully obtained from the department.

Although the memo is heavily redacted, it contains key insights on Canada’s Express Entry operations.

The memo begins by stating that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) stopped Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) invitations in December 2020 to pursue a strategy of “aggressively” inviting Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates and candidates under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR2PR) pathway to support its 2021 immigration targets.

The memo states “this strategy led to significant inventory growth, creating a backlog of applications, and processing times in excess of the service standards for all economic categories.”

As reported by CIC News last week, IRCC’s backlog stood at 1.8 million applications as of October 2021. This includes permanent residence, temporary residence, and Canadian citizenship applications. The backlog has grown from 1.5 million applications in July 2021. The statistics show there were 99,968 Express Entry permanent residence applications awaiting processing as of October 27, 2021.

It appears that some progress is being made on reducing Express Entry application backlogs. The internal IRCC briefing notes the backlog was at about 108,500 as of the date of the note, September 3, 2021.

This suggests the Express Entry backlog decreased by about 8,500 applications over the period between September 3rd and October 27 of this year.

The briefing mentions the backlog of Express Entry candidates was 62,450 candidates at the same point last year (i.e., September 2020). This means it has nearly doubled amid IRCC’s strategy to focus on providing permanent residence to candidates in Canada.

IRCC states in the memo that “Adjusting to meet the Afghanistan resettlement objectives has created the need for trade-offs in the Spousal Sponsorship category, CEC, and the TR2PR program. As a result, the Department now anticipates concluding 2021 with a PR [permanent residence] inventory in excess of 760K persons, with 360K in the economic class.”

It is unknown if IRCC’s forecasts have changed. As of October 27, the permanent residence inventory stood at nearly 550,000 applications, of which over 255,000 fell under the economic class. Given the slight decline in the Express Entry backlog between September and October, it is possible that IRCC has revised its internal forecast on backlogs and no longer expects them to be as large as indicated in the September 3rd memo.

IRCC notes in its memo it will need to cut the Express Entry backlog by “more than half” in order to achieve its Express Entry processing standard of six months or less.

The memo concludes by stating senior IRCC officials will return to the department’s highest-ranking civil servant (i.e., non-political employee), the Deputy Minister Catrina Tapley, in November 2021 with a plan for Express Entry intakes throughout the remainder of 2021, and early 2022, once there is a better sense of the composition of immigrants IRCC will look to target in 2022.

Reactions: Pehm212

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Not sure how paper based PR applications will be handled and how they will impact express entry applications backlog as paper based applications normally take upto 2 years to finalize.

D

Deleted member 1006777

FSW and CEC invitations = all program draws

@mushymush told you bro, cec ded. You and jay should prepare for your ITAs.
I'll believe it when I see it. First, I hardly use cicnews as a reliable source of information. Second, it says nothing about resuming all program draws or stopping CEC draws down the line. The article shared literally adds no new information. Everything they mentioned has been known since that one instagram event with the consultants and IRCC affiliated people.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I'll believe it when I see it. First, I hardly use cicnews as a reliable source of information. Second, it says nothing about resuming all program draws or stopping CEC draws down the line. The article shared literally adds no new information. Everything they mentioned has been known since that one instagram event with the consultants and IRCC affiliated people.
Working from home should never be an option for officers in 2022 otherwise this shit won't be sorted out. They're vaccinated, they can wear masks and go to work.

Reactions: ita_drgen