22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
D

Deleted member 1050918

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Canada moving towards a US style system of employment based and extended family based immigration. Thats probably what the NDP wishes for immigration, if they ever get control.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Canada moving towards a US style system of employment based and extended family based immigration. Thats probably what the NDP wishes for immigration, if they ever get control.
I am not sure about employment based but this one about entire "Afghan" thing is a sham. Look at their document requirement, they date of presence in Afghanistan requirement. They are not looking for Afghans, they want to look like that they are looking for afghans. In process they will screw economic immigrants once more.

Khans96

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I am not sure about employment based but this one about entire "Afghan" thing is a sham. Look at their document requirement, they date of presence in Afghanistan requirement. They are not looking for Afghans, they want to look like that they are looking for afghans. In process they will screw economic immigrants once more.
The requirements are pretty stringent. They're trying to fill up those 20,000 slots they announced before the election but couldn't fill them.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for sharing,but did you check what exactly was updated? I found lots of them was updated because they confirmed their appplication was still active, not something progress
Myimmitracker reported stat update:

PPRs in November 2021 so far: 35 FSW (including 7 inland), 14 PNP, 29 CEC

October 2021: 3 FSW (Inc inland), 14 PNP, 56 CEC

September 2021: 7 FSW (Inc inland) , 19 PNP, 66 CEC

Seems like they've now divided the Express Entry workforce between CEC and FSW though the login page still mentions priority towards CEC.

Still a far cry from:

November 2019: 186 FSW (Inc inland), 27 PNP, 55 CEC

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
That is what you get when you elect Indian (I know he is a Canadian)clowns (I myself an Indian) ,promoting chain migrations,favoritism and bringing people who are retards and incompetent and then creating a bad reputation for others also.
The whole Canadian politics is like this
"When you elect a clown you can watch a circus "

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Express Entry: Canada invites 613 in new PNP draw
Although Canada has held more PNP draws this year, it has still issued more invitations to CEC candidates.

Canada invited 613 Express Entry candidates to apply for permanent residence on November 24.

All invited candidates had previously received nominations through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The automatic 600 points that come with the nomination drove the minimum cut-off score to 737. Without the nomination, the lowest-scoring candidate would have had 137 points.

This is the sixth PNP-specific Express Entry draw that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has held in a row. In the previous draw, IRCC invited 775 candidates with scores of at least 685.

Express Entry during the pandemic
Canada closed its border on March 18, 2020. Since then, IRCC has focused on admitting immigrants who are already in the country. Part of its strategy was to invite Express Entry candidates who were more likely to be residing in Canada, or who were nominated by a PNP.

There was a period where Canada invited Express Entry candidates from all programs, but in 2021 IRCC has only invited candidates from the Provincial Nominee Class and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Canada has held 33 PNP-specific Express Entry draws in which 17,785 candidates received invitations to apply for permanent residence. In the same timeframe, Canada has held 27 CEC draws that rendered 133,868 invitations.

On February 13 of this year, Canada invited 27,332 CEC candidates in a single draw. Throughout the summer, the immigration department was issuing 6,000 CEC invitations at a time.

There are generally more CEC-eligible candidates in the Express Entry pool at any given time, so these figures are not surprising. PNP candidates need to go through a separate application process with a province or territory in order to get the nomination. Once they do though, it is almost guaranteed that they will be invited to apply for Canadian immigration.

IRCC has continued to invite PNP candidates due to the federal government’s immigration agreements with the provinces and territories. Although Canada has the final say on who gets permanent residence and citizenship, the provinces get to nominate newcomers who can help them meet their strategic plans for population and economic growth. Studies have shown both PNP and CEC candidates tend to do well in the labour market.

Canada’s border is currently open for fully vaccinated tourists and other essential travellers. As of January, 2022, it will only be open to people who are fully inoculated with a vaccine from an approved manufacturer.

Who was invited?
The following is a hypothetical example of someone who may have received an ITA in the new Express Entry draw.
Raymond is 39, holds a bachelor’s degree and has been working as a construction manager for six years. He has an advanced English language proficiency and has never worked or studied in Canada. He entered the Express Entry pool with a CRS score of 386. Raymond recently received a provincial nomination. His new CRS score of 986 would have been high enough to get an ITA in the new Express Entry draw.

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hello Guys, it's been a while waiting for draws to happen, if any one has any info or idea,

What are your thoughts regarding the fsw draws, when can we realistically expect the draws to happen, also will they happen the same way they used to be, or will there be any changes for example- noc specific draws?

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hello Guys, it's been a while waiting for draws to happen, if any one has any info or idea,

What are your thoughts regarding the fsw draws, when can we realistically expect the draws to happen, also will they happen the same way they used to be, or will there be any changes for example- noc specific draws?
They have a big FSW application backlog and they need to clear it. Then there’s COVID and outland travel restrictions. I think it’ll be mid 2022 for the next FSW/all stream draw.

Reactions: Simran00

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
EXPRESS ENTRY Backlog as at August 2021 (in-cases/no. of applications):

FSW
- approx. 29,400
EE PNP- approx. 14,000
CEC- approx. 42,000
FST- 600
TOTAL= 86,000

Considering that they have been landing a minimum of 40,000 applicants since September and assuming that half of those (20,000) are in the Express entry category, then if they continued at this pace they should have cleared almost all the backlog by late January 2022 (excluding December 2021 due to holidays). The only drawback would be outland files in Local VOs that aren't yet active
All application types have a backlog, but somehow it’s only the new FSW applications that are not being processed. I mean the 2021 AORs. Hmmm :rolleyes:

Reactions: Simran00

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
i saw them the minute it was updated, but i was about to go out, felt bad i didn't share it here within a minute.
browser is on auto-refresh mode for every 3 seconds and notifies with a boop if something updates. so if i am sleeping i may wake up
:eek: The dedication. Hats off.

• Wow
Reactions: VVV62 and dankboi