+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, if I were you I wouldn't worry too much, the embassy is in Cairo, so they must have been through similar cases and they know this, I would just write a note to them describe the situation just in case.

A

ramo morgan said:
One other thing i noticed,

in the new form of PCC Egypt, it is clearly written as a one statement " لا توجد أحكام جنائية مسجلة" whereas in the old form issued by Egyptian Consulate , there is only a small seal with the same statement typed thereof.

Guys, please confirm the above or advise otherwise. I am concerned that visa office may not recognize mine if they identify that it is different from others

Thanks
Ramo

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Guys,

Have any of you guys denied visa for any country ever. I realized, though too late that this is question 6 of Schedule A form, 6- e)

if denied tourism visa to any country, Should the answer be Yes ??? Please read carefully before you answer.

Thanks
Ramo

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Mabrouk for all at last :)

Guys, I sent an email with the PCC & its translation togther with schedule A. I sent this twice & in the 2 times I didn't get the confirmation email while any other email I sent to the embassy I received the confirmation email.

Any of you who sent documents to the embassy by email, especially PCC, can tell me if they didn't get this confirmation but knew that the documents were received by the embassy.

N.B.: the email was less the 5 MB & of course I didn't get failure delivery from the email server.

ramo morgan said:
Guys,

Have any of you guys denied visa for any country ever. I realized, though too late that this is question 6 of Schedule A form, 6- e)

if denied tourism visa to any country, Should the answer be Yes ??? Please read carefully before you answer.

Thanks
Ramo

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi Ramo,

Sorry for the late reply I travelled to Egypt last Thursday night, and today or tomorrow I will be sending the requested documents by DHL. Ibelieve it is faster doing it from Egypt.

ramo morgan said:
@roby 2015,

me too, I am not currently residing in Egypt. However, I decided to apply for the Police clearnace from Egypt embassy and I will then courrier it to Egypt (abassia) for further procesing and it will be delivered back to me.

Why are you personally travelling to Egypt. I mean should i do the same???

thanks

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi Mff,

I don't expect a reply from them, she just told me to send email explaining my concern. anyhow i believe it doesn't matter to whom the PCC is addressed to, the most important thing that it is stating that you don't have any criminal record.

mff said:
Hi Roby2015,

May you tell us please if they replied to your email & what did they say about more time for PCC.
How longer will it be.

I'll be in the same situation if the PCC must say that it's directed to Canada immigration coz I have a new one with me but saying to somewhere else.

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi xfaris,

They gave me only 15 days, anyhow the lady who called me asked me to send email asking for more time if I will not be able to do it within the given time frame. luckily I made recently two PCC, so I will send it.

xfaris said:
@Roby2015
How much time did they give you to have the PCC as I am also outside of Egypt

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Mine is RB as well

AbdelAllah said:
Very smart observation, usually they put it in the signature but yes it makes sense that it is the one in the email subject.

Let us share ours. Mine is: RB

A

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Well,
it is quite obvious to the Visa Officer that all of us have applied on May 2014 or after. Hence, I would say that the requirement of Schedule A aims to allow status update of address and work history and probably any other changes that may have arisen during the period form May 2014 to present, nearly one and half years.

Another theory is that our forms have not been reviewed earlier and this is CIC first review.

The reason why i am asking this is to assess whether we have chances to alter/vary any information provided earlier in the same forms in our initial submissions ??

I am afraid that if i make any changes at this stage, It will be assessed as providing false information, lies or "misrepresentation"

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi ramo,

I believe the main reason for me why they have asked to update Schedule A, because I left one and half month gap between my old company and my current one. I mentioned in the new Schedule A what I was doing in this period ex. travelling, in addition to that my job title has been update end of last year so I mentioned this as well.

ramo morgan said:
Well,
it is quite obvious to the Visa Officer that all of us have applied on May 2014 or after. Hence, I would say that the requirement of Schedule A aims to allow status update of address and work history and probably any other changes that may have arisen during the period form May 2014 to present, nearly one and half years.

Another theory is that our forms have not been reviewed earlier and this is CIC first review.

The reason why i am asking this is to assess whether we have chances to alter/vary any information provided earlier in the same forms in our initial submissions ??

I am afraid that if i make any changes at this stage, It will be assessed as providing false information, lies or "misrepresentation"

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Aboudo2 said:
Finally after very frustrating 10 days, got the MR and PCC request with schedule A yesterday
And they called my work yesterday also,
So whoever is late , dont worry خير ان شاء الله

I have some questions for schedule A,
How do you count primary years and secondary
Is it 5 primary and 6 secondary or 8 primary and 3 secondary ?

Same question as ramo, if I stayed in a country several months, but didn't exceed 6 month at any one time, do I have to state it ? Do you think it would be a problem if not stated ?
congratulations :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very unusual that you didn't get confirmation.
Try to send it one more time and change the scanned copy size with any image editor.

A

mff said:
Mabrouk for all at last :)

Guys, I sent an email with the PCC & its translation togther with schedule A. I sent this twice & in the 2 times I didn't get the confirmation email while any other email I sent to the embassy I received the confirmation email.

Any of you who sent documents to the embassy by email, especially PCC, can tell me if they didn't get this confirmation but knew that the documents were received by the embassy.

N.B.: the email was less the 5 MB & of course I didn't get failure delivery from the email server.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm wondering if our bro Sabon2000 is still checking the forum, the last comment he wrote about being in MR stage didn't sound optimistic ...

A

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
I'm wondering if our bro Sabon2000 is still checking the forum, the last comment he wrote about being in MR stage didn't sound optimistic ...

A
please share what was his post?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
guys, do you have any idea if the MR are sent to Cairo VO or sent to CIC and if sent to Cairo VO who will update the ECAS Cairo VO or CIC will get an update to receive the ECAS

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is the one:

sabona2000 said:
السلام عليكم
I am sorry for being late to update my friends with the latest news, it was tough period of time and I hope that everything shall be fine ان شاء الله
first, I have reached to the step of the MR
after the update of the bank statement, and they called (by phone) all my previous employers starting from 10 years ago (I don't know why?)
then they are asking for more documents which I have to prepare ان شاء الله
sorry again for being late for the update and I wish the best for everyone
almohager said:
please share what was his post?