+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

Aboudo2

Nov 3, 2014
Thanks everyone for your congrats

Medicals done today
But I actually wasnt sent the payment , so not yet

Concerning the medicals, they said they would be sent to London visa office first

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, the medical results are uploaded to CIC not Cairo VO, so CIC does update ECAS, but there is no specific time for this, some people say it happens every Tuesday but don't count on this.

Note: the easiest way to know if your medicals have been uploaded or not is to call the hospital (AngloAmerican) as they are the ones who uploaded it using a system called e-medical, trust me ;)

A

almohager said:
guys, do you have any idea if the MR are sent to Cairo VO or sent to CIC and if sent to Cairo VO who will update the ECAS Cairo VO or CIC will get an update to receive the ECAS

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, where did you do it, in Cairo?

A

Aboudo2 said:
Thanks everyone for your congrats

Medicals done today
But I actually wasnt sent the payment , so not yet

Concerning the medicals, they said they would be sent to London visa office first

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bros, I checked and found that (almohager, Aboudo2, AbdelAllah, medwiz, xfaris and Roby2015) all reported that their visa officer is RB ...
So seems all of Cairo VO applications are being processed by the same officer .... (mr.\superman :)) ....

But this also reflects the earlier assumption that the files in Cairo VO are few and could have finished so quickly earlier in 2014 not late 2015 ...

A

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Dear All,
I started to become quite skeptical at this critical stage, so please bear with me.

1) I have been refused a tourism visa to Canada in 2007. In my original application, I have inadvertently answered the relevant question, 6(d) of Schedule A as NO. Now that VO requires Schedule A for the second time. Do you think I can revise my answer at this stage or it will be qualified as misrepresentation ?

2) This might be silly. Anyway, I am 38 yrs old. Should i complete the question 8 from the age of 18 or 28 (as the past 10 yrs) ?

Once again, appreciate your sincere advice.

Thanks
Ramo

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro,

1) You have to answer this truthfully, firstly ethically - I know you did it inadvertently in the first time-, secondly, they already have this information as you have your unique client ID that shows your history.
2) No question is silly, Should be 28 till 38

A

ramo morgan said:
Dear All,
I started to become quite skeptical at this critical stage, so please bear with me.

1) I have been refused a tourism visa to Canada in 2007. In my original application, I have inadvertently answered the relevant question, 6(d) of Schedule A as NO. Now that VO requires Schedule A for the second time. Do you think I can revise my answer at this stage or it will be qualified as misrepresentation ?

2) This might be silly. Anyway, I am 38 yrs old. Should i complete the question 8 from the age of 18 or 28 (as the past 10 yrs) ?

Thanks
Ramo

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Hi Bro.

I sent the requested documents by E-mail and DHL today.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well done, one step is ticked off, what should be you the next step now?

A

Roby2015 said:
Hi Bro.

I sent the requested documents by E-mail and DHL today.

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
ramo morgan said:
Dear All,

Thanks
Ramo
1)I think you have to answer honestly, if they found out you are hiding something or not telling the whole truth it will be a bad point for you
2)I myself supplied as much information as possible.please revise carefully as some questions say it clearly since your 18th birthday or supply as much info as you can

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro,
It is mentioned : "since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent." so for someone who is 38 years, I would say they require information between 28-38 years.

A

almohager said:
1)I think you have to answer honestly, if they found out you are hiding something or not telling the whole truth it will be a bad point for you
2)I myself supplied as much information as possible.please revise carefully as some questions say it clearly since your 18th birthday or supply as much info as you can

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, the medical results are uploaded to CIC not Cairo VO, so CIC does update ECAS, but there is no specific time for this, some people say it happens every Tuesday but don't count on this.

Note: the easiest way to know if your medicals have been uploaded or not is to call the hospital (AngloAmerican) as they are the ones who uploaded it using a system called e-medical, trust me ;)

A
In my case, I've done medicals on Tuesday and they were uploaded by the hospital two days later (Thursday)
I've received my "medical results have been received" line in 9 days.

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hi,

By now I received almost all requests.

Proof of funds, then PCC & schedule A, but they sent email saying they were not able to open our schedule A & want us to send it by DHL, we resend to try again. They said nothing & after that they send us asking for Medical but for main applicant & the kids only, spouse no :) & asking to pay the money.

So I don't know if up I should still send schedule A by DHL wala 7'alas & what about the spouse's medical :D.
Did this happen with any of you who received the medical?

AliMo said:
In my case, I've done medicals on Tuesday and they were uploaded by the hospital two days later (Thursday)
I've received my "medical results have been received" line in 9 days.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning Bro, glad I'm not the only one who is still awake at 1 am in the morning :D

First congratulations, second when you send emails please don't compress them as zip or rar but leave them in JPG or PDF format and email size should be less than 5 MB.
Regarding the Schedule A, send them an email and ask them to confirm they have successfully received it and tell them to reply so you meet their 15 days grace period, in the same email ask them about your spouse's medical, that is so critical ...

Did they send MR after asking Schedule A, POF and PCC or both at the same time? usually they send all together ...
Is RB your officer as well?

A

mff said:
Hi,

By now I received almost all requests.

Proof of funds, then PCC & schedule A, but they sent email saying they were not able to open our schedule A & want us to send it by DHL, we resend to try again. They said nothing & after that they send us asking for Medical but for main applicant & the kids only, spouse no :) & asking to pay the money.

So I don't know if up I should still send schedule A by DHL wala 7'alas & what about the spouse's medical :D.
Did this happen with any of you who received the medical?

mff

Feb 5, 2015
The sequence was POF then PCC & schedule A then money & medical.

Yes RB

AbdelAllah said:
Good morning Bro, glad I'm not the only one who is still awake at 1 am in the morning :D

First congratulations, second when you send emails please don't compress them as zip or rar but leave them in JPG or PDF format and email size should be less than 5 MB.
Regarding the Schedule A, send them an email and ask them to confirm they have successfully received it and tell them to reply so you meet their 15 days grace period, in the same email ask them about your spouse's medical, that is so critical ...

Did they send MR after asking Schedule A, POF and PCC or both at the same time? usually they send all together ...

A