+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

ABE EL HAYJA

Aug 25, 2014
Hi everyone,

My application has been received by Sydney office on May 2014, I received my PER via email, indicating that my file will be transferred to Cairo Visa Office, since that time, I have not received any updates either by email or on my online status, does anyone has the similar situation ?

thx in advance,

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
ABE EL HAYJA said:
Hi everyone,

My application has been received by Sydney office on May 2014, I received my PER via email, indicating that my file will be transferred to Cairo Visa Office, since that time, I have not received any updates either by email or on my online status, does anyone has the similar situation ?

thx in advance,
Hi, I will submit my application and choose Cairo as my Visa office. I live in Saudi Arabia now. It will be good to have a thread for applicants through Cairo VO.

When did you receive your PER email, because i think it takes some time until the file is transferred to your Visa Office

medwiz

May 25, 2014
ABE EL HAYJA said:
Hi everyone,

thx in advance,
Hi

Am in a similar situation...App received by CIO on 8th May...PER received on August 13th 2014...but PER email does not indicate which VO the file will be transferred to...it only informs you that you are eligible for processing and that a final decision will be made by VO (does not actually inform you that the file WAS transferred...or to where it was transferred to)

Does anyone have any information regarding this year's FSW program in Cairo? will they process applications or will the files be transferred to Ottawa like last year? And if it is going to be Cairo....do they send AOR emails to the applicants? How are there processing times in general??

Thanks

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Ahmed Badawi said:
Hi, I will submit my application and choose Cairo as my Visa office. I live in Saudi Arabia now. It will be good to have a thread for applicants through Cairo VO.

When did you receive your PER email, because i think it takes some time until the file is transferred to your Visa Office
I agree lets keep this Cairo thread alive and get more applicants to participate here....a lot of things post PER will be specific to each individual VO so sharing info about what Cairo are doing will be very useful....also later on things like BG checks and Medicals

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
i am happy to see this thread, please keep it alive, my application received on 7 May and PER on 12 Aug and waiting for the new step

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Hi

Am in a similar situation...App received by CIO on the 8th of Sep...and still waiting for the PER, and hopping for the best.

ABE EL HAYJA

Aug 25, 2014
dear applicants though Cairo Visa Office, any updates from your end, for me still the same, I am not sure if our applications will be transferred to Ottawa like last year or still to be processed in Cairo Visa Office, appreciate any updates ??

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
ABE EL HAYJA said:
dear applicants though Cairo Visa Office, any updates from your end, for me still the same, I am not sure if our applications will be transferred to Ottawa like last year or still to be processed in Cairo Visa Office, appreciate any updates ??
Someone on the main thread announced that his file got transferred to CPC-Ottawa. He chose Cairo visa office. So all of our files will be transferred to Ottawa this year :)

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Ahmed Badawi said:
Someone on the main thread announced that his file got transferred to CPC-Ottawa. He chose Cairo visa office. So all of our files will be transferred to Ottawa this year :)
Yes but applications earlier then his (like mine) have not received any word about being transferred and not recieved anything from Cairo VO itself....it's strange....if any other Cairo applicants have any experience please share.

PS: I actually called the CIC call Centre to check and the agent told me the application is handled by Cairo...whether she meant it SHOULD be handled by cairo or if it IS ACTUALLY in Cairo I'm not sure...

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
medwiz said:
Yes but applications earlier then his (like mine) have not received any word about being transferred and not recieved anything from Cairo VO itself....it's strange....if any other Cairo applicants have any experience please share.

PS: I actually called the CIC call Centre to check and the agent told me the application is handled by Cairo...whether she meant it SHOULD be handled by cairo or if it IS ACTUALLY in Cairo I'm not sure...
You can't do anything at the moment but to wait until you receive any email from the Visa Office (whether Cairo or Ottawa). But please once you do, share the news here in this thread so that we know

Cheers ...

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Ahmed Badawi said:
You can't do anything at the moment but to wait until you receive any email from the Visa Office (whether Cairo or Ottawa). But please once you do, share the news here in this thread so that we know

Cheers ...
Of course I will....good luck :)

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi everybody,
Is there any updates for cairo viss office. If any, kindly share your experience over here.

I am May 8 applicant and yet to receive MR.

Elkanzy

Nov 3, 2014
Hello Dears,
I hv an inquiry about natorization of the Documents ... I had only transalted the documents form a certified translator with an affidavit .. Is that enough , or should i make another formalities of the natorization, noting that i'm residing in Saudi Arabia and the natorization process will be very complicated for me here ..
your feedback would be appreciated..

Elkanzy ,,,

Khaled_Youssef

May 20, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July- 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
20 - April - 2015
Med's Done....
27 - April - 2015
Passport Req..
08 - May - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09 - June - 2015
LANDED..........
29-10-2015
Hi all,

I'm Also Cairo office but I think all of cairo office will be processed in CPC-Ottawa,

any news guys ?

Khaled_Youssef

May 20, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July- 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
20 - April - 2015
Med's Done....
27 - April - 2015
Passport Req..
08 - May - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09 - June - 2015
LANDED..........
29-10-2015
Elkanzy said:
Hello Dears,
I hv an inquiry about natorization of the Documents ... I had only transalted the documents form a certified translator with an affidavit .. Is that enough , or should i make another formalities of the natorization, noting that i'm residing in Saudi Arabia and the natorization process will be very complicated for me here ..
your feedback would be appreciated..

Elkanzy ,,,

I think they don't need any notarization for your docs, just need the documents to be translated by an official translator and thats it,

Also you can minimize the translation of the docs by submitting an original governmental docs which is in English ,, (ex. Birth cert. Marriage cert. Education) >> All these documents can be issued originally in English.