NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Hi All :)
hope everyone is fine, I was very busy with the preparations for the landing and will be landing very soon.
Thanks AbdelAllah for the valuable information, can you please clarify the below points

- Landing was smooth, except when was POF, where the officer counted every pound (yes even the Egyptian money) we have. I heard that this doesn't happen, but it did for us. He was polite but so slow. I had cash with me.[did you have all your POF in cash with you ??]
- I spent around 6 days, focusing on the main things I need to do. [what do you mean by the main things??]
one more question
did you need to mention everything you own in Egypt to be able to bring it later without paying customs fee?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro, glad to hear from you .. .and may Allah make the landing smooth for you ...
[did you have all your POF in cash with you ??]
Yes I did, as I tried to open HSBC account from Egypt and HSBC were so unhelpful.

[what do you mean by the main things??]
I mean, open bank accounts, take other photos in case they rejected the original ones, get G1.

did you need to mention everything you own in Egypt to be able to bring it later without paying customs fee?
Yes you have to, if you plan to bring them later. Please do more search on this as I didn't.

A

almohager said:
Hi All :)
hope everyone is fine, I was very busy with the preparations for the landing and will be landing very soon.
Thanks AbdelAllah for the valuable information, can you please clarify the below points

- Landing was smooth, except when was POF, where the officer counted every pound (yes even the Egyptian money) we have. I heard that this doesn't happen, but it did for us. He was polite but so slow. I had cash with me.[did you have all your POF in cash with you ??]
- I spent around 6 days, focusing on the main things I need to do. [what do you mean by the main things??]
one more question