+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
@ Xfaris,
In fact, I did not mention any about any any extention/grace period for the PCC. You may have learned this from another member not me.

what really confuses me is that the Embassy form (not aware about other regular forms you guys have obtained) have 2 side pages wherein at one page (page 1) the applicant photo together his personal information are listed while the fingerprints (ink based unlike the electronic one currently used) are shown on the back page (page 2).

The Seal of " No criminal records" is placed on the back page and there is no serial code to cross link page two and page one. I think this is not the case with the regular forms used within Egypt.

So i am worried that if sending a scanned copy of the form, there is no proof that this seal belongs to this applicant.

Trust the above is self explanatory.

So, please advise how it looks your forms.

Thanks for cooperation

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very smart observation, usually they put it in the signature but yes it makes sense that it is the one in the email subject.

Let us share ours. Mine is: RB

A

xfaris said:
Bros, in the email you got, you will find 2 letters after your application number.

Those letters refer to the officer.

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
for those who received the request for Schedule A.

First, would you please advise the purpose in your opinion of this request?

It appears to me that this request has been made from all applicants not, particular selections.

However, I am wondering if you could give more insights/tips about completing the form. Is there any critical questions that onw needs to be carefully answering them?

Why specially questions 8 & 12 that you need not leave gaps? is it only a security measure to verify the places I lived ?
Question 8 is about personal history. however, the answers will basically reflect the status of your working periods.
Question 12 is merely about addresses?

Appreiciate you sharing your ideas in this matter

Wish you guys all the best

Thanks
Ramo

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Very smart observation, usually they put it in the signature but yes it makes sense that it is the one in the email subject.

A
Mine is RB too

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Mine is the same

AbdelAllah said:

A

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
My PCC looks like yours and the Seal of " No criminal records" is placed on the back, don't worry for that, you just need to translate it at Ministry of Justice, 13th floor at Lazgholy and in the translation they will clrealy indicate that there's no criminal records or verdicts.

By the way, the lady said that you can translate it at any approved translation office but I prefer to translate it at Ministry of Justice

ramo morgan said:
@ Xfaris,
In fact, I did not mention any about any any extention/grace period for the PCC. You may have learned this from another member not me.

what really confuses me is that the Embassy form (not aware about other regular forms you guys have obtained) have 2 side pages wherein at one page (page 1) the applicant photo together his personal information are listed while the fingerprints (ink based unlike the electronic one currently used) are shown on the back page (page 2).

The Seal of " No criminal records" is placed on the back page and there is no serial code to cross link page two and page one. I think this is not the case with the regular forms used within Egypt.

So i am worried that if sending a scanned copy of the form, there is no proof that this seal belongs to this applicant.

Trust the above is self explanatory.

So, please advise how it looks your forms.

Thanks for cooperation

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, I will give you my opinion below in green.

A
ramo morgan said:
for those who received the request for Schedule A.

First, would you please advise the purpose in your opinion of this request?
It is mainly for security background check and employment background check

It appears to me that this request has been made from all applicants not, particular selections.
I think almost all of us except may be only one person didn't get it, and I saw in other threads they get it also

However, I am wondering if you could give more insights/tips about completing the form. Is there any critical questions that onw needs to be carefully answering them?
Please answer all questions truthfully and leave no gaps as mentioned

Why specially questions 8 & 12 that you need not leave gaps? is it only a security measure to verify the places I lived ?
Because it now the time to check security background check and employment background check

Question 8 is about personal history. however, the answers will basically reflect the status of your working periods.
For me this is security background check

Question 12 is merely about addresses?
Correct, so they define which countries you need to provide Police Certificate from

Appreiciate you sharing your ideas in this matter

Wish you guys all the best

Thanks
Ramo

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
xfaris said:
Your forget me, there's also me :)

I got a call today and later email asking for bank statement, PCC and to fill Schedule A again

They asked all documents to be sent by email within 15 days and no need to hard copy

Medwiz, hope that you have an update too
mabrooook :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
medwiz said:
Hi guys

So indeed Al7amdullelah a short while ago I got the call and email... Asking for bank statement... PCC and schedule A.... Finally!

Best of luck for all
mabroook :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bros,

My question: Is it sufficient to send the police certificates by courier (not email) to the embassy's address shown below?
Embassy reply (just now): Yes sir, please be advised that your documents have been received by our office.

I had to send the email three times until they replied.

A

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, I will give you my opinion below in green.

A
Exactly it's all to do with background and security checks... No real problems isa just fill it in properly and truthfully

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Bros,

My question: Is it sufficient to send the police certificates by courier (not email) to the embassy's address shown below?
Embassy reply (just now): Yes sir, please be advised that your documents have been received by our office.

I had to send the email three times until they replied.

A
Hey bro... Did they specifically ask you to email it?
I don't think you can do anything about it now and as long as they confirmed receipt and the courier confirmed delivery then you're ok

I know it makes sense to courier the PCC as they should need to see the original but with these guys in Cairo VO you never know what they want

I think as a rule of thumb going forward... Any document should first be scanned and emailed... Then couriered

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Bro,
In fact I sent it by courier not scanned copy because when the lady called me for Bank Statement she asked me did you do PCC, I said no, she said OK do it and send the original to us.
So when they sent me the email for PCC in the following week, I didn't even think of scan it, I just did it, translate it and sent it by courier, besides I know that PCC must be sent as original. So I was surprised that people say they want it scanned copy only, the only indicator here is that they want to finish the process so quickly -inshaa Allah- although I fully agree with you this wrong they accept scanned copies of PCC.

A

medwiz said:
Hey bro... Did they specifically ask you to email it?
I don't think you can do anything about it now and as long as they confirmed receipt and the courier confirmed delivery then you're ok

I know it makes sense to courier the PCC as they should need to see the original but with these guys in Cairo VO you never know what they want

I think as a rule of thumb going forward... Any document should first be scanned and emailed... Then couriered