+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
It must be translated in English Bro.

ramo morgan said:
Guys,
My criminal records has been made in arabic. so this will need to be translated, isn't it?

What about you? or have made it in English as i think it is an option whether to type the information in arabic or english
please advise

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro. How can I forgive my self specually my son is called faris :D
Congratulations my bro and the best.. inshaa Allah Medwiz get it soon as well.

Can you do us a favore? Reply to their email and ask them if it is Ok to send the original PCC only not a scanned copy?

I did but they haven't replied yet.

A

xfaris said:
Your forget me, there's also me :)

I got a call today and later email asking for bank statement, PCC and to fill Schedule A again

They asked all documents to be sent by email within 15 days and no need to hard copy

Medwiz, hope that you have an update too

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Thanks All,
I received back the criminal records after being checked from Abbasia.
Can anyone plz tell how your criminal records look like. Mine has been initiated from Egyptian Consulate of Kuwait and it is likely different than the one issued in Egypt. For te most part, the finger prints are made in ink not digitalized as used in Egypt.
Also, they way the result is indicated.

Can anyone tell me how it looks like the PCC of Egypt?

Also, for those who received a request to complete Schedule A form. Have you any idea why VO is selective in this request. I mean not all applicants have received the same request.

Thanks
Ramo

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
for those who resides outside of Egypt,

Question 8 in Scedule A form request all periods to be covered. In that respect, if i stay in a Country and travelled to Cairo for holiday of one week and then back to that country. Should I state these periods in a separate line items ??

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Bro. How can I forgive my self specually my son is called faris :D
Congratulations my bro and the best.. inshaa Allah Medwiz get it soon as well.

Can you do us a favore? Reply to their email and ask them if it is Ok to send the original PCC only not a scanned copy?

I did but they haven't replied yet.

A
Thanks for asking about me ya Abu Faris and for all my Bros here

But unfortunately I have not received anything today so I think I'm officially the last person here that will get anything

But no worries... We've all been waiting since forever lool a few more days won't hurt isa

medwiz

May 25, 2014
xfaris said:
Your forget me, there's also me :)

I got a call today and later email asking for bank statement, PCC and to fill Schedule A again

They asked all documents to be sent by email within 15 days and no need to hard copy

Medwiz, hope that you have an update too
Many congratulations brother...

Yallah only me left.... Ya mossahel

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Don't worry, mine looks the same too as I have done it at Egyptian Embassy and sent it to Egypt and still waitin for it, just make sure to translate it.

Please tell me when you told the lady that PCC will take more than 15 days, did she approved giving you more time.

In my case, she didn't give me exact time and I am still waiting to issue the bank statement and to fill the schedule A before asking by email for more time to have PCC

ramo morgan said:
Thanks All,
I received back the criminal records after being checked from Abbasia.
Can anyone plz tell how your criminal records look like. Mine has been initiated from Egyptian Consulate of Kuwait and it is likely different than the one issued in Egypt. For te most part, the finger prints are made in ink not digitalized as used in Egypt.
Also, they way the result is indicated.

Can anyone tell me how it looks like the PCC of Egypt?

Also, for those who received a request to complete Schedule A form. Have you any idea why VO is selective in this request. I mean not all applicants have received the same request.

Thanks
Ramo

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Bros, in the email you got, you will find 2 letters after your application number.

Those letters refer to the officer.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi guys

So indeed Al7amdullelah a short while ago I got the call and email... Asking for bank statement... PCC and schedule A.... Finally!

Best of luck for all

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
I have told you:) congrats bro.

medwiz said:
Hi guys

So indeed Al7amdullelah a short while ago I got the call and email... Asking for bank statement... PCC and schedule A.... Finally!

Best of luck for all

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al7amdule Allah my bro, so finally we all have jumped on the ship ....
Ya rab the rest of the process be fast and positive..

A

medwiz said:
Hi guys

Best of luck for all