Med's Done....
19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
CEM is doing its job. Paspasan na nga yata eh. December 14 nila nareceive ang passports namin then January 17 ang visa issued date. May kasabay kaming nagpamedical last year, January 17 din ang visa issued date nila.

R

rubyann

hi mga kabayan! it's good to hear about those developments for those who applied 2007 and 2008 and kind of worried for my application still In Process status since april 2007, after that i have not heared from them anymore. i told my agent to update or communicate to cic manila coz im already here in canada as a foreign worker for 2 years but she said she cant do that and i have to wait or reaaply for the new category of june 2010 under the 29 eligible jobs. but i have to pay again for the application and widraw the one i applied last 2007. i dont know what to decide. any suggestion please! thanks!

KULASA

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
March 19, 2010.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-08-2010
IELTS Request
19-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Mga kabayan pa join ha :)

My 2nd AOR dated 10/08/10. london office ako, parang mas mabagal processing compare sa mga nasa pinas.. Anyway, sana before end of this year eh may Visa na tayo (london VO) :)

God Bless us all!

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
KULASA said:
Mga kabayan pa join ha :)

My 2nd AOR dated 10/08/10. london office ako, parang mas mabagal processing compare sa mga nasa pinas.. Anyway, sana before end of this year eh may Visa na tayo (london VO) :)

God Bless us all!

mabagal talaga bro di para lang...

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Hi, im not from Manila office, but i believe you can send them email directly or send a 'case specific query' like we do here.. my visa office is London... I have also a consultant but I can check directly to CIC if i want to check my documents... ;)

rubyann said:
hi mga kabayan! it's good to hear about those developments for those who applied 2007 and 2008 and kind of worried for my application still In Process status since april 2007, after that i have not heared from them anymore. i told my agent to update or communicate to cic manila coz im already here in canada as a foreign worker for 2 years but she said she cant do that and i have to wait or reaaply for the new category of june 2010 under the 29 eligible jobs. but i have to pay again for the application and widraw the one i applied last 2007. i dont know what to decide. any suggestion please! thanks!

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
If you have your file number with you... send them a Case Specific Query, link given below if you office is in Manila

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila

rubyann said:

july4

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2011
Med's Done....
oct. 15/22; nov.5; dec. 3
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
04/04/12
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/12
ghing said:
Thanks sa response mo Elmo_25. Talaga yata bumagal processing since last quarter of 2010, akala ko ako na lang di naka receive medical request.At least wala pa talaga lahat tayo magka timeline. Di ba si july4 august din 2nd AOR nya? Naka receive na kaya sya?

Pareho din ba response syo ng nag email ka ng 90 days? Pano kaya yun, di lalagpas na tayo sa processing ng 6 to 12 mos dahil until now wala pa tayo med request di ba? Any comment from the seniors? Please give us advice nakaka kaba mag intay.

In God's time hope we all get our medical request! Mag post ka naman pag na receive mo na ha, or kahit personal message mo ko. Please always keep in touch. Thanks
hi ghing... wala pa rin akong MR until now... Aug. 10 pa ung 2nd AOR ko kaya it's almost six months of waiting and praying... sayang nga at inabutan tayo ng pag slowdown ng processing nila... if i only knew na tatagal ng ganito pinasakay ko pa sana ung asawa ko sa barko... nakaipon pa sana kami... ang hirap tuloy ngayon mag decide kung pasasakayin ko na siya o maghihintay pa rin kami... we need to sustain the funds...di na kinakaya ng salary ko ang expenses namin.. hopefully before feb 10 makatanggap na sana tayo ng MR... goodluck to all of us!!

G

Gandasia

virgiemaricel said:
Guys! I got our passports with the visa stickers. Issued on January 17 and I got the passports today.

Thank God and praise Him!

October 2004 application filed
January 2005 application started to be processed
December 2010 PPR
January 17, 2011 visa issued

Congrats!! :D grabe 6 years processing pala yan.Goodluck sa Canada!
Sana makatanggap na lahat ng nag aantay! ;D

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada Working Holiday Program

A Working Holiday Visa is a travel permit allowing travelers to undertake employment in the country. Due to financial constraints, many travelers may have anticipated that lack of funds might catch them in the other country. Working holiday visa allows travelers to compensate for the expenses incurred while in other nation by working in the foreign nation.

A Working Holiday Visa is a travel permit allowing travelers to undertake employment in the country. Due to financial constraints, many travelers may have anticipated that lack of funds might catch them in the other country. Working holiday visa allows travelers to compensate for the expenses incurred while in other nation by undertaking some sort of employment in the foreign nation.

What countries offer such permit?

To practice fairness, the permit is usually issued reciprocally, meaning that the country offering the working holiday visa to a citizen of any nation expects to receive the same treatment from the latter. There is a mutual agreement between the 2 countries regarding a mutual exchange in financial, cultural and social aspects. Countries that offer such permits include Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and United Kingdom.

How does it apply in Canada?

The process of applying for the Canada Working Holiday Visa includes two phases. First is that the applicant has to complete the online application process. The application form and a customized checklist will be sent to the email account of the applicant at the end of the online process. The application form will have the unique participant number printed on it. Second phase is that if he or she wishes to proceed, then the application form must be printed and sent with required attachments to the Consulate General of Canada.

What is the Criteria?

The applicant must be 18 – 35 years old, should be a citizen of the country that honors working holiday visa (mentioned above), should either possess a departure ticket mentioning the date of leaving Canada at the end of his or her authorized period of stay or have sufficient financial resources to purchase such a ticket.

Also, he or she must have sufficient funds to cover expenses of his first 3 months of stay in Canada. Moreover, the applicant must accept to purchase, before his entry into Canada, insurance for medical and health care. The Proof of the insurance coverage must be presented to the immigration officials upon arriving in Canada. And lastly, he or she should pay the participation fee when prompted to do so by the Embassy of Canada in France.

Working Holiday Visa in Canada is also a good way of entering the country to appreciate the place and have a direct experience of the events going on there.

143canada

Jan 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2006
AOR Received.
24-10-2006
IELTS Request
???
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
Ang swerte ninyo...wala na atang pag-asa pa tong sa akin....

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bugsnette said:
Hi, im not from Manila office, but i believe you can send them email directly or send a 'case specific query' like we do here.. my visa office is London... I have also a consultant but I can check directly to CIC if i want to check my documents... ;)
hi bugsnette,

how do u check directly with CIC if you want to? is it possible that i can inquire with them if they already have my docs? i have an agent and they said they have submitted it and i want to find out myself if that is true...thanks

ghing

Jun 12, 2010
Thanks Heatspine, pinalakas mo loob namin who are still waiting for our medical request.

July4, hopefully nga mareceive na natin ang ating med request. Basta post mo ha pag naka receive ka na. Tatlo tayo nila Elmo_25 magka timeline.

Goodluck to everybody! Congrats to all who received their visas!

vinceRN

Nov 16, 2010
hi ghing and july4... pareho din tayo ng timeline... my 2nd AOR was dated august 13... pero wala pa din akong MR... by the way, ano ang status ng ECAS niyo? ung akin kasi, naging 'in process' na last december 14... and i was hoping na kasunod na non ang MR sana... but when i made a follow up sa agency ko on the last week of december, sabi nila wala pa daw silang na-rereceive from the CEM. kaya hangang ngayon, waiting and praying pa din...

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
143canada said:
Ang swerte ninyo...wala na atang pag-asa pa tong sa akin....
+1 for you,for sharing your timeline.Wow,ang tagal mo pla naghintay.are still in sa 29 category?

virgiemaricel

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2005
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
@ Gandasia: Sinabi mo pa! 6 years! I got preggy and married kasi in 2009. Kung di nabago status ko, nakaalis na ako nung 2009 pa. Syempre, sinama ko na hubby then si baby. So yung buong 2010 eh nauwi sa pag-include kay baby, then sa medical exam namin tapos PPR nung December na. All's well that ends well naman. God is good!