Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
congratulations to all who have received their visa... hopefully everyone else follows :)

Anyways, I was just going to inquire if anyone her plans to apply for FSW under the welder category. My brother in law is currently working in Australia as a geomembrane welder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomembranes). Will this fall under the welder category? Checked out the details of the work in NOC (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=7265) but the listing seems to be very specific to metal welders.

Appreciate the help of the seniors.

Rich

july4

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2011
Med's Done....
oct. 15/22; nov.5; dec. 3
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
04/04/12
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/12
vinceRN said:
hi ghing and july4... pareho din tayo ng timeline... my 2nd AOR was dated august 13... pero wala pa din akong MR... by the way, ano ang status ng ECAS niyo? ung akin kasi, naging 'in process' na last december 14... and i was hoping na kasunod na non ang MR sana... but when i made a follow up sa agency ko on the last week of december, sabi nila wala pa daw silang na-rereceive from the CEM. kaya hangang ngayon, waiting and praying pa din...
hi vincern... "received by visa office" pa rin ang status ng ecas ko as of yesterday... :(

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God nakita ko ang website na to...i received my 2nd aor last Sept.25 2010,until now wla pang balita..

143canada

Jan 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2006
AOR Received.
24-10-2006
IELTS Request
???
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
kimwayne said:
+1 for you,for sharing your timeline.Wow,ang tagal mo pla naghintay.are still in sa 29 category?

Matagal na akong naghihintay KIM kaso lang mas mapalad kayo kasi nag bago ang system ng CIC. It only take 12 months to process your application unlike US that we really have to wait. PATIENCE is virtue but I dunno if if this DREAM of mine will be realized. I'm no longer qualified in the 29 Highly In Demand jobs in Canada.

My friend who applied wayback 2005, 'till now there's no news from the embassy. Looks like we are frustrated already especially reading your messages in this forum. Some of you are worried after few months of submitting your application to the embassy but to think na MAS MALALA pa kami....Nakalimutan na ata kami ng EMBASSY....

EGo2canada

Jun 21, 2010
Tarlac, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
IELTS Request
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
September 4, 2010
Med's Done....
September 11, 2010/ Sept. 28 recvd by MRU
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
Virgiemaricel ask ko lang po kung nag change na ecas mo from in process to decision made now? Ksi po kami until now in process parin still waiting for our passport with visa. tnx
Again congrats :D :D :D

tikoytoh

Jan 25, 2011
hi po! new member lang po ako dito. kaya lang po kahapon me nabasa po ako about sa consultancy na KANATA located sa makati. itatanong ko lang po bakit nawala ang thread. kasi po nag aalala rin kame kasi yun ang consultancy namin. baka po kasi pag nagkagulo ay hindi na namin marefund ang binayad namin. fsw din ako after june 2010. salamat po. corect me na lang if tama po ba ang thread kun san ko ipinost ito. TIA

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Hi to all kabayan,

Need help po about my case, i submitted my first AOR i just found out that the dates of my employment history (all certificates of employment) are different from the date list that i inputted and submitted in the forms of work experiences. I am now on 2nd AOR, is this can affect my application when i have to submit the full docs which is entirely different from my first submission? Pero lahat naman po ng work experience ko ay may Cert of employment ako..

salamat po

ghing

Jun 12, 2010
Hi VinceRN, nag check din ako ecas today "received by visa office" pa rin. Buti ka nga in process na. Basta post mo dito if ever maka receive ka na medical request. Sana lahat tayo magka timeline sabay sabay magka medical request.

Goodluck to all of us.

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhmanalili said:
congratulations to all who have received their visa... hopefully everyone else follows :)

Anyways, I was just going to inquire if anyone her plans to apply for FSW under the welder category. My brother in law is currently working in Australia as a geomembrane welder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomembranes). Will this fall under the welder category? Checked out the details of the work in NOC (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=7265) but the listing seems to be very specific to metal welders.

Appreciate the help of the seniors.

Rich
@rhmanalili......yes they are different from each other because your brother profession is rare, it is more on plastic/polyethylene techniques and mostly more high paying jobs in Europe......if you will compare it to metal welders.....how would i know because I am also a certified welder (mig & tig welding) for 2 years, sana even 1 to 2 years experience nya kung meron for metal ok na iyon basta certified lang....

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
ghing said:
Hi VinceRN, nag check din ako ecas today "received by visa office" pa rin. Buti ka nga in process na. Basta post mo dito if ever maka receive ka na medical request. Sana lahat tayo magka timeline sabay sabay magka medical request.

Goodluck to all of us.
I think mauuna kayo dyan sa pinas medyo busy ang VO ko eh, pero sana nga mamedical na tayo at ng makauwi na ako ng pinas. until now RBVO pa rin, hayyyyyyyyyyyy

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
cpd_faye said:
Hi to all kabayan,

Need help po about my case, i submitted my first AOR i just found out that the dates of my employment history (all certificates of employment) are different from the date list that i inputted and submitted in the forms of work experiences. I am now on 2nd AOR, is this can affect my application when i have to submit the full docs which is entirely different from my first submission? Pero lahat naman po ng work experience ko ay may Cert of employment ako..

salamat po
hi,

just make a detailed explanation regarding ur mistakes, that it was an honest oversight and not a misrepresentaion on ur part. to make things a lot clearer, make a tabular presentation of d data u have given earlier and the correct data u have now. better yet, have ur explanation notarized.

that's what i did, and it worked ;)

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virgiemaricel said:
Where do you intend to have your baby born? In Manila ba? kasi sa QC Cityhall, pwede iparush ang NSO authenticated BC. I paid 1K for 2 copies at 3 copies of CTC kasama na ang "lagay". One month pa lang ang baby ko, nakuha ko na NSO. Yun ang sinubmit ko sa CEM :)
Sometime June 2011 sa Medical City so Pasig ata na un. I've heard nga ung lagay to rush things lang for the NSO BC. Sana meron din don sa Pasig City Hall about don rush. 1k seems fair nman so hopefully we can rush things up. Thanks!

Anyway, how old ba inallow ung baby to travel by the OB gyne nyo?

Thanks
BM

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
Hi everyone!!!

I've been inactive for the past few months as i gave birth and so much occupied with tons of paperworks needed for the addition of my new born dependent. We had already our PPR before I gave birth, Embassy called if we want to land to give birth in Canada so that they can issue the Visa. Due to financial constraint and work related issues I opted to gave birth in Vietnam. Just yesterday I have already submitted all the docs for my new born son to the embassy and hopefully to receive the medical of my son as soonest possible time.

My query is that did someone encountered the same case as mine wherein they have already issued the PPR and some changes arises that affect the application? If so, after you inform them on the changes and submit the additional docs, Do you still need to wait for the new PPR or the old PPR will do?

Appreciated very much any input you can share.

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
Big Mike said:
Sometime June 2011 sa Medical City so Pasig ata na un. I've heard nga ung lagay to rush things lang for the NSO BC. Sana meron din don sa Pasig City Hall about don rush. 1k seems fair nman so hopefully we can rush things up. Thanks!

Anyway, how old ba inallow ung baby to travel by the OB gyne nyo?

Thanks
BM
Hi Big Mike,

My wife also gave birth in Medical City. & we got the NSO BC also in Pasig City. Yup, pwede mo pa-rush sa pasig city hall. just inquire with the Local Civil Registry how to get BC in SECPA (Security Paper) - alam na yun ng mga taga LCR. & they will refer you the one who's in charge of that then papa-authenticate lang yun sa local NSO at the back of the city hall. The process took us only abt 1 hr. to get 2 copies of the BC. Each copy cost us Php 350 (included na yung fee dun sa nagprocess).

about sa infant travel, depende naman sa advice ng pedia. On the part of the airlines, I think they allow infants to travel basta about 1-2 weeks old ang baby. if less than 1-2 weeks they would require approval coming from the pedia. It's difficult to travel long flights with an infant lalo na kung iyakin ang baby coz makakadisturb ng ibang passengers. mas maganda pag kabisado mo na sleeping patterns nya. my baby was 6 months old when we travelled.

rhmanalili

Nov 6, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-07-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010 / 27-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-09-2011
canada73 said:
@ rhmanalili......yes they are different from each other because your brother profession is rare, it is more on plastic/polyethylene techniques and mostly more high paying jobs in Europe......if you will compare it to metal welders.....how would i know because I am also a certified welder (mig & tig welding) for 2 years, sana even 1 to 2 years experience nya kung meron for metal ok na iyon basta certified lang....
hi canada73!

thank you so much for the information. so this means my brother in law would not be able to apply under the welder category then. oh well, just wondering where in the NOC his job category is under. tried searching the NOC site but no geomembrane welder can be found. i guess the industry has yet to mature in Canada.

regards,

rich