+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
CoolEJ said:
another question po..

pag dating natin sa port of landing, kelangan b natin ipakita lahat ng amount na sinabi natin sa proof of funds?
when landing you need to show the minimum POF required.

in my case, i'm bringing part cash part demand draft and part time deposit cert.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahhh ok. ok lang din pala sa landing ang time dep. cert?

that's very good information.

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
jtob said:
xxkbxx,
seldom na humihingi ang embassy ng additional docs after medicals.
the medical letter includes a check list of additional documents required, if your letter does not have a request for POF and other docs, it means they have done their background checks and you are ok.
ang medical results na lang ang makapigil ng visa mo.

my case, i did not send a 6 months bank statement or explaination kasi nag deposit lang ako ng malaking amount and had a bank certificate made then had to withdraw the amount the next day. i only sent bank certificates, time dep certificates, some shares of stocks, title of property ok naman.

good luck!
CPA2CANADA said:
Hi xxkbxx.....sa tingin ko...ok na ung application nyo..PPR na ang kasunod nyan.....in my case ung fund na dineclare ko medyo nabawasan ko na rin.....pero i dont think they will still check it...considering na naevaluate na nila ung applications natin and through reasonableness test...they will rely on the docs we submitted....can you share your timelines...
Thank you both. It's a relief to read your replies. :)

Like I mentioned earlier, there was no request for any updated/additional docs when our medical/RPRF requests arrived. It's been pretty smooth-sailing so far (except the anticipation of waiting and a slight setback/delay with our medicals that has been resolved recently) so through God's grace, hopefully the PPR will arrive sooner than expected without any hassles! :)

Btw, CPA, here is our timeline:

17 Feb 09 -- Initial application sent to CIC
23 Mar 09 -- Received CIC's response
30 Jun 09 -- Full application sent to embassy
14 Jul 09 -- Received AOR
12 Aug 09 -- Received medical/RPRF requests
01 Sep 09 -- RPRF paid
03 Sep 09 -- Medicals done
09 Oct 09 -- Medicals forwarded to embassy

the_don

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
File Transfer...
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
destination...Vancouver
Hi Guys! I just saw in some threads which could be affecting the delays in the next notice I am still waiting from CIC Manila.

Last June 2009, I received medical exam and RPRF request which also said that interview was no longer necessary. Together with the request is a separate letter requiring police clearance from the country where I have been working for 3 years now. On June 19, I submitted the requested police clearance and also completed the medical exams. Do you think the verification on that police clearance, I submitted, was the one thats delaying the next notice? Because it's been 4 mos now and when I checked my eCAS status it is still "in process."

Thanks and Good luck to everyone...

My time line:
Nov 2004 - Received File Number
March 2009 - Request for Updated Docs Received
April 2009 - Submitted update
June 2009 - received medical and RPRF request and request fro additional police clerance
June 19, 2009 - submiited additional police clerance, PRF, and medical exam done

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
JHOY18 said:
hi.

i saw your post. coz im currently applying for permanent visa application for canada also.. i already filed my application last july and forwarded to Central Intake Office in SN, Canada. They returned my application coz i failed to indicate the qestion: Visa Office to process your application?

Can you help me about this?

Hope to hear from you.

Godbless.

Ms. Jhoy
Jhoy......same case happened with my friend who applied in July and after 2 months rejected because of wrong Visa office....we put Nova Scotia, Canada..instead of Manila Philippines.....

Just resend the application.....

noneng

Dec 23, 2008
parang hindi ko din yata nalagyan ung visa office to process your application.
ano pa kaya ang magandang gawin dito? mag resubmit ulit ako ng form or hintayin ko ung letter nila.
sayang din kasi ung oras kung ibabalik nila.

thanks in advance.

manoya

Sep 28, 2009
aspire,
I dont know about other visa offices but i applied in manila. sabi nung iba walang nakalagay sa kanila but they got their ppr before us. I dont know if this is a new requirement for manila visa office.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
noneng said:
parang hindi ko din yata nalagyan ung visa office to process your application.
ano pa kaya ang magandang gawin dito? mag resubmit ulit ako ng form or hintayin ko ung letter nila.
sayang din kasi ung oras kung ibabalik nila.

thanks in advance.
good question.....hmmm.....definitely ibabalik din nila ung application mo.....actually nung binalik nila ung docs nung friend ko.....nakahighlight ung "visa office to process....."

kung ako ung nasa position mo....magsusubmit na ako ng panibagong application...60 days din kasi halos bago nila ibalik ung docs e....so wait ka n nmn ng another 60 days..para dun sa corrected application.......sa ngaun ang dali ng mag aply dahil sa credit card payment option...

hope this helps.....

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
hey guys quick question on addl docs required for full application.

i have a friend said that he was only asked for the Certificate of Employment & JDs on the jobs he had ONLY for the last 3 jobs he had which is only around 5 years of his 10 yrs of work experience. Is this on a case to case basis? Coz i have jobs relating to my NOC which is my 2nd job which is the 5th recent job i had for the past 10 years. Would that be considered in getting the max 4 or more years of work experience points? Will they still require me to send CoE/JD for the job i held 8 years ago?

thanks for your help in advance.

noneng

Dec 23, 2008
i'll try to check later ung copy nung pinadala ko sa kanila...credit card nga po ung ginamit ko to pay the processing fee. hindi po kaya ma double ung charge nila sa credit card ko.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
manoya said:
aspire,
I dont know about other visa offices but i applied in manila. sabi nung iba walang nakalagay sa kanila but they got their ppr before us. I dont know if this is a new requirement for manila visa office.
I called my lawyer about the MRP. I think this does not apply to London. Many of their clients who recently got the PPR were not required to submit the MRP. Some countries here in the Middle East whose visa office is London do not have the MRP.

But, If I will have the time, I think I just have to renew our passports to get the MRP. Nothing to loose. They might change the rules by the time I get the PPR.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
noneng said:
i'll try to check later ung copy nung pinadala ko sa kanila...credit card nga po ung ginamit ko to pay the processing fee. hindi po kaya ma double ung charge nila sa credit card ko.
yep..check first.....possible din kasi na ma overlook nila un tulad nung nangyari sa akin...put NS Canada as my visa office instead of London...but then ok naman.....

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Albularyo said:
hey guys quick question on addl docs required for full application.

i have a friend said that he was only asked for the Certificate of Employment & JDs on the jobs he had ONLY for the last 3 jobs he had which is only around 5 years of his 10 yrs of work experience. Is this on a case to case basis? Coz i have jobs relating to my NOC which is my 2nd job which is the 5th recent job i had for the past 10 years. Would that be considered in getting the max 4 or more years of work experience points? Will they still require me to send CoE/JD for the job i held 8 years ago?

thanks for your help in advance.
albularyo (aus ang name ah hehehe)

i assume na ung friend mo under old process.....sa new process kasi kailangan within the last 10 years e.....so better have it..or if you cannot provide then explain it on another letter.....

noneng

Dec 23, 2008
CPA2CANADA,

sana nga if ever na nakalimutan ko ma-overlook din nila. heheheheh....swerte mo naman hindi na nila binalik ung application mo. i'll update you as soon as ma check ko ung copies ko.

thanks.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
CoolEJ said:
ahhh ok. ok lang din pala sa landing ang time dep. cert?

that's very good information.
i'm positive they'll accept the time depo cert, but i'm not 100% sure. i will let you know after i land.
i have a time depo that's maturing months after we land pa so i'll just have to explain to them that its funds to follow.