+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

ebsonjohn

Jul 10, 2009
MMC said:
Hi Viba, Jandi, and Gabs,
Good News! My ecas status is already "In Process". They have started processing my application last Oct. 1. Hopeful that my medical request is on its way!
Jandi, hope your status is also in process na para magkasabay na tayo.. : )

Hi Ebsonjohn, I wanted to help you but I'm not familiar with the simplified process. Have you received already letter from Nova Scotia stating that your job is eligible for processing? Have submitted full documents to Embassy of Manila?
I'll try to browse the website and see if I could help your case.

God Bless!
@MMC
Thanks for the reply. I never received letters from Nova Scotia nor the Embassy of Manila. I believe my consultant had submitted my documents together with my payment in mgrs check to the embassy in Manila.

ebsonjohn

Jul 10, 2009
aspire said:
ebsonjohn,

I suggest to discuss this with your consultant. I suppose they are experts and should know that the NOC used in your application is not in the 38 list. If you have the JD's of a finance manager, I suggest to ask your consultant to resubmit your application using the Finance Manager NOC, and you will get your visa one year from the day you submit your application.

BTW, CIC licensed ba ang consultant mo?
@aspire
Thanks! Will I pay another application fee if my application is resubmitted? And where can I find if my consultant is licensed?

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
ebsonjohn said:
aspire said:
ebsonjohn,

I suggest to discuss this with your consultant. I suppose they are experts and should know that the NOC used in your application is not in the 38 list. If you have the JD's of a finance manager, I suggest to ask your consultant to resubmit your application using the Finance Manager NOC, and you will get your visa one year from the day you submit your application.

BTW, CIC licensed ba ang consultant mo?
@ aspire
Thanks! Will I pay another application fee if my application is resubmitted? And where can I find if my consultant is licensed?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

http://www.csic-scci.ca/find/all.html

Please check in the links provided above, browse first the second link. If you cant find them here try the first one.

...I am not an expert, best to take advise from your consultant, but if were in your situation, I would resubmit the application forms with a cover letter stating your file number, and tell CIC that you are resubmitting your application for the reason that you used the wrong NOC in the fist application that you sent. If they would accept that, then there is no need to give another payment.

...But man.. this is not suppose to be your headache, that is why you hired a consultant so you will be free from such kind of worries.

...Please discuss this to your consultant... they must be experts...

MMC

Jul 4, 2009
Hi Jandi,
I'm happy that your ecas status changed already to "in process". Were really batchmates : ) Let's update each other as soon as our medical letter arrives.

God works in mysterious ways!

-MMC

jandi said:
MMC said:
Hi Viba, Jandi, and Gabs,
Good News! My ecas status is already "In Process". They have started processing my application last Oct. 1. Hopeful that my medical request is on its way!
Jandi, hope your status is also in process na para magkasabay na tayo.. : )

Hi Ebsonjohn, I wanted to help you but I'm not familiar with the simplified process. Have you received already letter from Nova Scotia stating that your job is eligible for processing? Have submitted full documents to Embassy of Manila?
I'll try to browse the website and see if I could help your case.

God Bless!
Hi MMC,

God is great! Our ecas has changed to "in process" today. Let's hope to have our medicals soon then PPR.

Goodluck to us all. Prayers and more prayers.......

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Helo po,

thanks sa reply CPA2Canada. Sa mga accountants po dyan sa forum, baka pwede nyo ako tulungan. Pag nagpa asess ng qualification san po ba, You have to choose ba ng state sa canada kung san mo gusto pumunta? Any idea po kung san indemand ang accountant sa Canada?

Thanks, waiting for the relpy. Please help.

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
Hello, another 2009 FSW applicant here. Just wanted to clarify a few things regarding the E-CAS. We recently got past the medicals stage and according to Nationwide Makati, our medicals were forwarded to the embassy on Oct 02 (more than a week ago). However, upon checking E-CAS today, it still says "In Process."

Upon clicking the link, the last update is when they began processing our application on July 27, 2009. No updates since. My question is, is this normal? Isn't it supposed to say "Medicals Received On..." or something similar? After "In Process," what is the next status update to be expected...is it "Decision Made" already?

Can someone kindly enlighten me with regards to E-CAS? Thank you!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
xxkbxx said:
Hello, another 2009 FSW applicant here. Just wanted to clarify a few things regarding the E-CAS. We recently got past the medicals stage and according to Nationwide Makati, our medicals were forwarded to the embassy on Oct 02 (more than a week ago). However, upon checking E-CAS today, it still says "In Process."

Upon clicking the link, the last update is when they began processing our application on July 27, 2009. No updates since. My question is, is this normal? Isn't it supposed to say "Medicals Received On..." or something similar? After "In Process," what is the next status update to be expected...is it "Decision Made" already?

Can someone kindly enlighten me with regards to E-CAS? Thank you!
Same sentiments here....no change in ECAS as to the medicals if they really received it or not....

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
decision made after medicals is not a good sign. it'll mean that they have made a negative decision with your application.
my ecas only changed to decision made after i receive our visas.

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
^ Hi jtob, what makes you say that? If I'm not mistaken, I've heard of other applicants' cases wherein they saw an update that their medicals were received before seeing "Decision Made." Yet they still got approved...? Why would this mean otherwise? Thanks.

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Hi KB... based on my experience, the "IN PROCESS" will not change until you get to receive your VISAs. You wouldn't really know if you get to the next step until you receive the PPR after the medical results were sent. I only got the "DECISION MADE" status after the visa were approved and received... saka rin nila sasabihin that the medicals were received as well.

You just got to have patience... it usually takes a month to get the PPR. Good luck!

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
arexie said:
Hi KB... based on my experience, the "IN PROCESS" will not change until you get to receive your VISAs. You wouldn't really know if you get to the next step until you receive the PPR after the medical results were sent. I only got the "DECISION MADE" status after the visa were approved and received... saka rin nila sasabihin that the medicals were received as well.

You just got to have patience... it usually takes a month to get the PPR. Good luck!
Thank you arexie. I guess I can breathe a little sigh of relief for now, reading your post as well as jtob's. It would then appear that our E-CAS is currently normal/positive. I was a bit worried not seeing a "Medicals received" update because supposedly, our medicals were sent to and received by the embassy on Oct 2. I was afraid that maybe Nationwide made an error and the embassy might not have received it after all.

So basically, the next update we should expect on our E-CAS is "Decision Made" BUT ONLY AFTER the PPR request and/or after our visa is given to us? Same goes for the "Medicals were received...?"

Btw, has anyone here heard about the PPRs delays/"PPR freeze?" Is such a thing even possible? Sa akin kasi, naisip ko na if they've already reached their quota (or something similar), dapat "trickle down effect" yun in the sense na they would also lessen the processing for newer applicants, diba? Pero as I see it, they are still issuing medical requests, etc., and basically processing more applications, most of which will still lead to a PPR (which is the stage my family and I are in right now).

Any thoughts? Thanks.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
hi THIS IS MY FIRST POST...
but i've been an avid reading of this forum for quite sometime now...

just submitted my application this week...
upon reading further...

i saw in the website about an issue on the "MAIN DUTIES"
sa SCHEDULE 3

help please...
sabi kasi wag daw dapat entirely copied...
sa JD NG NOC...

it's an honest mistake...
and i really didn't know about it...
i just copied it kasi po.
Will i still have an approval for this?

haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy...
it's really bothering me so much...
especially that i have to wait for 55-75 days...
it's really an agony for me...

any advice po?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
kyle said:
hi THIS IS MY FIRST POST...
but i've been an avid reading of this forum for quite sometime now...

just submitted my application this week...
upon reading further...

i saw in the website about an issue on the "MAIN DUTIES"
sa SCHEDULE 3

help please...
sabi kasi wag daw dapat entirely copied...
sa JD NG NOC...

it's an honest mistake...
and i really didn't know about it...
i just copied it kasi po.
Will i still have an approval for this?

haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy...
it's really bothering me so much...
especially that i have to wait for 55-75 days...
it's really an agony for me...

any advice po?
kyle....sorry to hear about that....as per OP6...they are just trying to discourage copying the same duties but I don't think they will reject it just because of that...maybe they will still consider it....just pray for it...nothing to do now....

Descriptions of duties taken verbatim from the NOC should be regarded as self-serving. Presented with such documents, visa officers may question whether they accurately describe an applicant's experience. A document that lacks sufficient detail to permit eventual verification and a credible description of the applicant's experience is unlikely to satisfy an officer of an applicant's eligibility.

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
CPA2CANADA, I just noticed that we have a very similar time line. Our medicals were sent Oct 2. Let's keep each other posted. Here's to receiving our PPRs soon, God be willing! :)