21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Hi MMC,

Yah you are right, raising up problems with the application, or asking them anything thru e mail when nothing is heard from them for quite a long time and is already beyond the normal time limits will not delay the processing time. E mail should be sent in this situation.

What I was referring to is when somoene asks the status of its application thru e mail without raising any problems and has the time lines well within the normal time frames are the oned most likely gets delay with the processing.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, question po:

Upon submission of required documents and full application, ilang months ang waiting time before they ask for medical?

THanks!!!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
EJ.....usually 1 to 3 months....based on the trend....

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks CPA..

Looking at your history, parang 1 month lang pagitan. Ambilis
Pag nagrequest na ang embassy ng Medical, will that mean tapos na din ang background checking?

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
CoolEJ said:
Thanks CPA..

Pag nagrequest na ang embassy ng Medical, will that mean tapos na din ang background checking?
EJ,

How many days ka nakasubmit ng full application after you received the 120 days letter (2nd AOR?). Kung gaano katagal yon, malamang yon din katagal ka makareceive ng medicals...guess lang..

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
CoolEJ said:
Thanks CPA..

hmm...sa opinion ko....cguro tapos na....kasi minsan kasama na nung medical request mo ung mga original documents na sinubmit mo sa kanila..tulad ng TOR, at employment certificate....so that means verify n lng nila kung wala kang medical threat sa Canada...and after determining na ok ang medicals mo..PPR (pasport request na ang kasunod).....

other kabayans...please share your thoughts also...

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
guys...you might be interested in reading this...found this from CIC website....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Medical exam requirements for permanent residents
You must pass a medical examination before coming to Canada. Your dependants must also pass a medical examination even if they are not coming with you.

Applications for permanent residence will not be accepted if that person’s health:

is a danger to public health or safety; or
would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada.
Medical Examination Instructions
Instructions on how to take the medical examination will normally be sent to you after you submit your application to the visa office.

Validity
You can only use your examination results in your application for 12 months from when you had the examination. If you are not admitted to Canada as a permanent resident within this time, you will be required to undergo another examination.

Authorized Doctors
Your own doctor cannot do the medical examination. You must see a physician on Canada’s list of Designated Medical Practitioners.

Medical Report Procedures
Medical reports and x-rays for the medical examination become the property of the Canadian Immigration Medical Authorities and cannot be returned to you.

The doctor will not tell you the results of the medical examination. The doctor will let you know if you have a health-related problem.

The designated medical practitioner does not make the final decision. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will make the final decision on whether or not you have passed your medical examination for immigration purposes.

The visa office will tell you in writing if there is a problem with your medical examination.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
che74 said:
Hello....
Am an avid reader of this forum.... since november 2008...when i submitted application to CIC Manila.
Personally, I get excited..everytime I read developments of the "forumers' applications, especially if they receive their visas.
I am presently awaiting response from local visa office,after full application was submitted last May 5,2009.
And I'd like to share my timeline.....

Submission of Initial Application: 1st week November,2008

AOR: November 20,2008 (date of letter), but received DEc 2,2008 (regular mail)

Second Letter Received (Jan 21,2009): (dated Jan. 12,2009),advisory letter to submit full application (120 days only), including all
supporting documents , and encouraged to take IELTS

IELTS Exam: February 21,2009: Result: R:7.5, S:7.5, L:7, W:6.5, Overall band: 7

Submitted Full Application: MAy 5, 2009

Medicals, Etc: Still waiting.........

God Bless Us all!

Hi! I'm just wondering you said encouraged to take ielts? did they advised you? Mine I recieved the 120 days full doc completion without advise for ielts. I tick all HIGH in english and answer no proof but to do written explanantion. I'm a native filipino but have using english consistently for 3 years here in Australia plus the fact taht were using it int he school wayback in the Philippines. Do you think I can prove my englush thru writting?

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info Aspire, CPA.

Magpapasa palang me ng mga required docs. Deadline is November 21.
Medyo natagalan sa ibang requirements.

I was thinking kasi if I can touch the proof of funds right after receiving the medical request.
And have it converted to TCs afterwards.

Caloy, I suggest to take the IELTs para sigurado. It will be easy for you to pass it.

scorpiof3

Jul 30, 2009
Hi guys,

I have noticed in some of the timeline here that some applicants got their passport request after one month of submitting their medicals.

My medicals was submitted on the 21st of Aug 2009, still no passport request. I have sent them an email inquiring bec I have change address and wanted to make sure they have the correct address.

I got a reply stating "We have updated our records and will be sending you letter of instruction soon. Immigration Section, Singapore"

Why do some have their passport request done in 1 month other longer?

Need advice

Thanks

Scorpiof3

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
scorpiof3 said:
Hi guys,

I have noticed in some of the timeline here that some applicants got their passport request after one month of submitting their medicals.

My medicals was submitted on the 21st of Aug 2009, still no passport request. I have sent them an email inquiring bec I have change address and wanted to make sure they have the correct address.

I got a reply stating "We have updated our records and will be sending you letter of instruction soon. Immigration Section, Singapore"

Need advice

Thanks

Scorpiof3
sa opinion ko discretion un nung immigration officer na naghahawak ng case mo...kung satisfied na cya sa lahat ng criteria then PPR na ang kasunod....

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
CPA2CANADA said:
scorpiof3 said:
Hi guys,

Need advice

Thanks

Scorpiof3
sa opinion ko discretion un nung immigration officer na naghahawak ng case mo...kung satisfied na cya sa lahat ng criteria then PPR na ang kasunod....

What I have learned naman, is that security check is being done after the medicals. The more countries you have stayed for more than six months after the age of 18, the longer the security check it would be. Tatagalogin ko na para di ma gets ng ibang lahi. May nag post pa nga na kung taga Sudan ka or Pakistan mas matagal ang security check kay sa mga Pinoy and Malaysians. Meron yatang ibang agency na hahawak sa security check. Ang itatagal ngayon ng PPR ay depende sa sipag at workload ng agency na mag conduct ng security check.

For long time I havent seen Jtob posting. He has done his medicals parang a month ago na, sa kanya tayo makakuha ng trend kung gaano katagal ang PPR after medical.

JTOB, pwede mo ba kaming bigyan ng update? Thanks.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
buboy said:
Hi to all kabayans,

Am on working permit at Canada under 0631. Been a fan of this forum since I started to read it. A lot of helpful information that could enlighten some of our questions. Here is my time line to share .

Applied to NS : March 19, 2009
AOR : April 20, 2009 AOR date Mar 26
Sent full application to Buffalo April 21, 2009
Received AOR from Buffalo : May 11, 2009

Still waiting for the next response. Anybody here applying at NOC 0631.

God Bless to all.

Hi,

I'm on the process of completing the docs in time 120 days timeframe. Just wondering did you submitted ielts result? I'm here in Australia working for 3 years now as Resto Manager. I tick i my application to provide written explanation, and havenot receive any advise to take ielts. I've read that some applicant lodge their paper in manila asked to do so. Hoping for your reply. Heaps of thanks.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi buboy,

Have read that you apply in Canada. How long you been there? did they ask you ielts proof? I'm here in oz as resto manager and completing the full docs to be submitted in Sydney, Australia. Thank.

viba

Sep 10, 2009
To MMC,

my agent advised me to renew my passport even though it is yet to expire on 2012
they said that it is better to have the visa stamped on the new machine readable passport coz they will eventually require it anyway, so better pa-renew kn din mdali lng nman 1 week lng..

To CPA,

oo nga it seems mgksbay timelines ntin and since pareho rin tyo ng NOC its now just a matter of sino ang mbilis mag process, Manila or London embassy? lets just keep on updating each other to find out hehe..