Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
hi viba...nice to know we have the same NOC.....tapos mo na medicals mo? ung sa akin kakasend lng sa London ngaun.....ilang months kaya before PPR?

sana sandali n lng din.....hoping and praying!

manoya

Sep 28, 2009
Aspire, i think jtob got his ppr a month after his medical.He already has his visa.I've read his posts in another forum.pinoy to canada.I also follow the timeline of 2009 applicants to get an idea.We got our ppr more than a month after our medicals.Our initial application was sent to nova scotia last march 2009.We dont have our visas yet because I have to apply for a new passport,the machine readable one because its specified in our ppr.Supposedly aug 2011 pa expiry ng passport ko kaya di na sana ko magrerenew,nagulat ako mukhang me bagong rule na dapat mrp na,it was even written in bold letters.My wife and kids puro mrp na ako lang hindi,kaya napilitan akong mag renew.Anyway,our ppr was dated sept.15.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
viba said:
To MMC,

my agent advised me to renew my passport even though it is yet to expire on 2012
they said that it is better to have the visa stamped on the new machine readable passport coz they will eventually require it anyway, so better pa-renew kn din mdali lng nman 1 week lng..

To CPA,

oo nga it seems mgksbay timelines ntin and since pareho rin tyo ng NOC its now just a matter of sino ang mbilis mag process, Manila or London embassy? lets just keep on updating each other to find out hehe..
Viba and all,

Hindi ba pwede i tatak ang visa kung old passport ang gagamitin kahit valid pa ito? It's very difficult to do that here in Saudi. It will take at least a month. Please confirm.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
manoya said:
Aspire, i think jtob got his ppr a month after his medical.He already has his visa.I've read his posts in another forum.pinoy to canada.I also follow the timeline of 2009 applicants to get an idea.We got our ppr more than a month after our medicals.Our initial application was sent to nova scotia last march 2009.We dont have our visas yet because I have to apply for a new passport,the machine readable one because its specified in our ppr.Supposedly aug 2011 pa expiry ng passport ko kaya di na sana ko magrerenew,nagulat ako mukhang me bagong rule na dapat mrp na,it was even written in bold letters.My wife and kids puro mrp na ako lang hindi,kaya napilitan akong mag renew.Anyway,our ppr was dated sept.15.
Manoya,

That was a very good information Manoya. Thank you very much. I wonder why my lawyer didnt inform me bout that. is it a general guideline or only specific to Manila visa office?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
aspire said:
viba said:
To MMC,

my agent advised me to renew my passport even though it is yet to expire on 2012
they said that it is better to have the visa stamped on the new machine readable passport coz they will eventually require it anyway, so better pa-renew kn din mdali lng nman 1 week lng..

To CPA,

oo nga it seems mgksbay timelines ntin and since pareho rin tyo ng NOC its now just a matter of sino ang mbilis mag process, Manila or London embassy? lets just keep on updating each other to find out hehe..
Viba and all,

Hindi ba pwede i tatak ang visa kung old passport ang gagamitin kahit valid pa ito? It's very difficult to do that here in Saudi. It will take at least a month. Please confirm.
Manoya....thanks for sharing your timelines...so more than a month ang PPR in your case.....hope ganyan dito sa London Office...

Aspire....Based on manoya......MRP na ang required passports.....

viba

Sep 10, 2009
hi CPA,

yes, i've done my medicals na but i dont know when will nationwide forward it to the embassy and i've already paid the RPRF, my new passport is due to be delivered this friday, so i'm just waiting for PPR na hopefully dumating sya before this month ends..

to aspire,

according to manoya it is now stated in PPR that they are requiring an mrp (machine readable passport) na, so better renew yours while you're waiting for your medicals yet aabot nman cguro yan just in time for visa stamping..

xxkbxx

Sep 20, 2009
xxkbxx said:
Hi fellow Pinoy applicants! Eto naman yung case naman ngayon, hopefully someone can help enlighten us (sorry kung medyo mahaba!). :)

We're 5 in the family so our required POF/SF amounts to $22,831 (in CAD). According to our Personal Net Worth Statement, our total net worth was is estimated to be around $182,000. However, the majority of that amount is in the form of properties/land and some insurance.

As for liquid assets alone (as in just cash in the bank), we currently do not have $22,831. According to the COEs (Certificate of Employment) that we sent though, the net income of the principal applicant's spouse is almost equivalent to $22,831/year (will this aid in our case?).

All that said, as far as financial requirements go, how are we doing...do we make the cut? We discussed this with our representative in the past and they did not give us negative feedback or discourage our application because of this (money reasons).

As for the embassy naman, so far they have not asked for any additional or updated documents (i.e. updated Personal Net Worth statement) but of course we just want to be ready in case (pero siyempre we're praying na PPR na agad ang sumunod!).

The embassy has only gotten in touch with us twice from the time we received our AOR: 1st time was via phone, mainly to tell us that they're releasing some original docs that we sent (specifically our original bank statement/s and an original university diploma) because they're through reviewing them. We understand that it's not typical for the embassy to call applicants so we were a bit apprehensive during that time...good thing we got past that stage!

2nd time was already request for medicals & request for RPRF payment. Despite certain delays on our part and the part of Nationwide (where we did our medicals), natapos din naman yung dalawang requirements na 'yun. According to Nationwide, they will forward all our final results to the embassy within the next 2 weeks.

Ngayon yung concern namin is this: Will the embassy still question our application, specifically our financial standing (POF/SF)? We are hoping na hindi na sila mag-request for additional or updated docs (i.e. updated bank statements, Personal Net Worth statements, etc.) but is this likely pa ba at this stage...madalas bang nangyayari yun?

Recently, we put 1 of our properties up for sale. Yung selling price niya is more than the required POF/SF. Kung mabilis naming mabenta toh at if ever magtanong ang CIC after the sale, walang problema kasi may maipapakita na kami tapos more than the required amount pa. Ang concern namin is, paano kung hindi mabenta agad? Advisable ba to get into a deal (loan) w/ the bank or some other institution, using land/property as collateral...?

Please advice. Thank you and best of luck to all...may our visas be granted soon. :)

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Hi xxkbxx.....sa tingin ko...ok na ung application nyo..PPR na ang kasunod nyan.....in my case ung fund na dineclare ko medyo nabawasan ko na rin.....pero i dont think they will still check it...considering na naevaluate na nila ung applications natin and through reasonableness test...they will rely on the docs we submitted....can you share your timelines...

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
xxkbxx,
seldom na humihingi ang embassy ng additional docs after medicals.
the medical letter includes a check list of additional documents required, if your letter does not have a request for POF and other docs, it means they have done their background checks and you are ok.
ang medical results na lang ang makapigil ng visa mo.

my case, i did not send a 6 months bank statement or explaination kasi nag deposit lang ako ng malaking amount and had a bank certificate made then had to withdraw the amount the next day. i only sent bank certificates, time dep certificates, some shares of stocks, title of property ok naman.

good luck!

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
aspire said:
CPA2CANADA said:
scorpiof3 said:
Hi guys,

I have noticed in some of the timeline here that some applicants got their passport request after one month of submitting their medicals.

My medicals was submitted on the 21st of Aug 2009, still no passport request. I have sent them an email inquiring bec I have change address and wanted to make sure they have the correct address.

I got a reply stating "We have updated our records and will be sending you letter of instruction soon. Immigration Section, Singapore"

Why do some have their passport request done in 1 month other longer?

Need advice

Thanks

Scorpiof3
sa opinion ko discretion un nung immigration officer na naghahawak ng case mo...kung satisfied na cya sa lahat ng criteria then PPR na ang kasunod....

What I have learned naman, is that security check is being done after the medicals. The more countries you have stayed for more than six months after the age of 18, the longer the security check it would be. Tatagalogin ko na para di ma gets ng ibang lahi. May nag post pa nga na kung taga Sudan ka or Pakistan mas matagal ang security check kay sa mga Pinoy and Malaysians. Meron yatang ibang agency na hahawak sa security check. Ang itatagal ngayon ng PPR ay depende sa sipag at workload ng agency na mag conduct ng security check.

For long time I havent seen Jtob posting. He has done his medicals parang a month ago na, sa kanya tayo makakuha ng trend kung gaano katagal ang PPR after medical.

JTOB, pwede mo ba kaming bigyan ng update? Thanks.
hi,
go to www.trackitt.com naka post ang detailed timelines.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jtob,
paano mo rinepresent ung shares of stocks?

ano ung docs na pinakita mo?

Thanks!

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another question po..

pag dating natin sa port of landing, kelangan b natin ipakita lahat ng amount na sinabi natin sa proof of funds?

JHOY18

Oct 2, 2009
hi.

i saw your post. coz im currently applying for permanent visa application for canada also.. i already filed my application last july and forwarded to Central Intake Office in SN, Canada. They returned my application coz i failed to indicate the qestion: Visa Office to process your application?

Can you help me about this?

Hope to hear from you.

Godbless.

Ms. Jhoy

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
JHOY18 said:
hi.

i saw your post. coz im currently applying for permanent visa application for canada also.. i already filed my application last july and forwarded to Central Intake Office in SN, Canada. They returned my application coz i failed to indicate the qestion: Visa Office to process your application?

Can you help me about this?

Hope to hear from you.

Godbless.

Ms. Jhoy
you have to indicate what visa office you want to process your documents.
if residing in manila, it must be manila visa office.
if you are working in the middle east its london and if in other countries, to their specific visa office.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
CoolEJ said:
Hi Jtob,
paano mo rinepresent ung shares of stocks?

ano ung docs na pinakita mo?

Thanks!
i sent all original documents para walang duda. i sent the original time depo cert., golf shares cert.