Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
hi amitaf! welcome back :) i can relate! i wasn't as active as before in this forum because i don't know what to say... all i can think of is when will i receive the med request! but actually, my 45th day is 4 weeks away. hehe.. i just can't wait. i hate to wait. lol.

btw, where do you plan to have your med exam? and when? good luck and God bless :) :)

amitaf said:
hello everyone...! it really is indeed a great day!

just got a call from my consultant that they received my medical notice yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i was really so anxious and worried for the past few weeks i didn't have the nerve to participate on the forum... now it finally arrived and thank you Lord for this great blessing! i hope all the others waiting will get theirs soon. i can emphatize with you. the waiting period is so nerve wrecking.

thanks to this forum. i really felt i was not alone in this ordeal. reading all your posts have been enlightening and inspiring.

good luck to all of us guys!!! ;) ;) ;)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hi friends!!

to meldz and maharlika, musta ecas status niyo? meron na ba changes from received by visa office to in process?

kaloka maghintay!

hjk

Star Member
Oct 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-26-2010
AOR Received.
06-30-2010
Med's Request
09-02-2010
Med's Done....
10-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-15-2011
hi, can anybody answer my query? thanks a lot. :)

hjk said:
hello kabayans...

may tanong po ako regarding personal net worth statement. principal applicant ako pero yung ibang bank accounts ay nakapangalan lang sa wife ko. bale hindi joint account. kelangan ko pa bang ilipat ung money sa account ko o pwede ko na yung ideclare sa personal net worth statement.

thanks in advance.

JAR

Mar 25, 2010
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo, Japan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maraming salamat sa lahat ng nagsha-share ng mga info. Sobrang nakakatulong po talaga lalo na sa tulad ko na naguumpisa pa lang sa application. Medyo marami-rami po akong concern:

My husband is undergraduate po...2 years lang ang natapos nya out of the 5 years sa course niya. Although ako po ang principal applicant, kailangan ko pa rin mag-pass ng credentials niya. Unfortunately, when I got his TOR, blank po yung mga grades at nakalagay is burned......hindi na raw nila makita yung original grades niya dahil nasunog daw po yung university at manual pa lang daw po before. Ok pa rin po ba na i-pass ko yon?

Second, dito po kami sa Japan kasi, fortunately nakakuha siya ng work dito as Mechanical Designer. Ang problem po, sa agency na pinag-applyan niya, ang alam po college graduate siya. Kaya medyo worried ako mag-pass ng initial app ko kasi baka in the end, magkaroon ng confusion sa part ng visa office na bakit engineer ang husband ko dito eh hindi naman siya graduate.

Actually, on my part wala pong problema. Lahat po ng documents ko ok at kumpleto. Ang problema ko talaga sa husband ko. Baka ma-jeopardized lang yung status at work niya dito sa Japan kung i-pursue ko yung application since tinatawagan ng visa office yung current at previous employers di ba?

Please enlighten me....may chance pa ba kaming makapag-migrate sa Canada?

amitaf

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
december 03, 2009
AOR Received.
february 23, 2010
Med's Request
march 31, 2010
Med's Done....
april 16,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
may 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july 8, 2010
LANDED..........
july 29, 2010
imbubbles said:
hi amitaf! welcome back :) i can relate! i wasn't as active as before in this forum because i don't know what to say... all i can think of is when will i receive the med request! but actually, my 45th day is 4 weeks away. hehe.. i just can't wait. i hate to wait. lol.

sinabi mo pa!!! parusa talaga ang maghintay... nakakastress!!! i really tried so hard to divert my attention to other matters to escape the agony of waiting but di ko pa rin mapigilan magbasa ng forum daily! :D it has become a part of my daily routine already. :D
btw, where do you plan to have your med exam? and when? good luck and God bless :)

we're planning to have our meds done in baguio, may branch nationwide doon. we're from ilocos kasi kaya mas malapit (and mas matipid pa considering the other expenses e 5 kami) and di raw yata sila masyadong strict dun sabi nung neighbor namin na nagpamedical last december and nakuha na visa nila. we'll have it maybe on the third week of april (i'm expecting my monthly period this weekend kasi ;)) and i read it here na di advisable magpamedical if katatapos mo lang.
good luck to you too and God bless!!!

I

isysy

hi rizela,

You can go there on a Saturday, they'll provide you with the doctors charge slip and you can just go to CDH (next building) to do your lab exam for urine, HIV, other blood tests, and x-ray (wait for your xray film, that's around 10 minutes). Then you have to bring back the papers and the xray film to the clinic and you can get the other results by Monday around noon time. X-ray result is different from the film.

Double check your papers and the results. Their secretaries will schedule you on a Monday afternoon, so you can get the results first during lunch time then proceed there. Be on time, so you'll be the first, otherwise you'll have to wait for 4 hours or so coz there are just too many Canadian applicants that go to Dr. Santos from the Visayas region.

Your (or your spouse) profession may require additional lab exams, so I suggest calling the clinic first. the doctor's fess is at 4,000 each for basic lab exams.

gillian

Sep 12, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello there!i just got an email from cio last march 30, 2010 giving me 120 days to submit the additional requirements. my question is do i have to pay anything to the manila embassy when submitting my complete documents?since i already paid to cio a total of CAD1,250.i find this site very helpful especially for applicants like me who didnt hire a consultant. thanks so much in advance.

Joey

Apr 2, 2010
I want to file my application for FSW for NOC 0111. I have checked the CIC website, and all that info is very complicated. Can anybody tell me step-by-step process, and explain each step in detail and simple terms, on how to do this. Thank you.

ariel112481

Mar 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to Hailo & Imbubbles for the answers to my queries.

Kabayan I have follow up questions regarding my previous employment. Do I need to mention in my application even I only work for the company for 6 months or no need?

What should I put in "Personal History" during the period that I dont have work?

Thanks and Good luck to all.

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hello sa mga katimelines ko and to evryone....

any updates?

may nag PPR na ba for those who had their meds feb and march?

hope to hear from you...

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hello,

Wala pa pero nun nag enquire ako about nay nedical last tuesday nag reply sila na successful ang medical at icocontact daw nila ako soon..:> Sana para sa lahat nang nag medical nang Feb makuha makakuha na nang news about PPR!!!

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hi amitaf! :) we plan to have our medical exam in baguio too! naku sana 3rd week of april may request na at baka dun pa tayo magkita. hehe. kaka-excite na nakakakaba. you know what, i actually have some activities planned for 2-3 weeks to divert my attention but i cant help but to check this forum and my ecas.. just like you. :D just keep us updated ha? about your medical kasi im sure mauuna ka sa akin.. wishful thinking lang ako na 3rd week of april meron na. :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
gillian said:
hello there!i just got an email from cio last march 30, 2010 giving me 120 days to submit the additional requirements. my question is do i have to pay anything to the manila embassy when submitting my complete documents?since i already paid to cio a total of CAD1,250.i find this site very helpful especially for applicants like me who didnt hire a consultant. thanks so much in advance.
gillian, as far as i know wala kang babayaran.. submit mo iyong full documents mo sa visa office, walang payment or fee included. you will pay the RFRP after your medical exam ata or if they told you to pay na. :)