+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINOS Applying for FSW Page.

I

isysy

For those in Cebu wanting to have their medical, Look for Dr. Albert Santos (actually husband and wife doctors, both are accredited). It only took us around 1 1/2 hours sa cebu doctors hospital for lab exam + xray, then the next day around 15 minutes to get the results and less than 10 minutes (both me and my wife, sabay) with the doctor and we're done! They submitted the results the following day, and they cater a lot of applications, so mabilisan lahat... It's 4K each.

Dr. Santos is at the 3rd floor ng admin building, that's at the back of the hospital. The building is on the corner of the street leading towards the emergency rooms.

I

isysy

i think your IELTS score is a perfect 16.
Mine was:
Listening 7.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5

and I got the 16 points, otherwise, I'm not writing to you this post and I'm not waiting for my PPR.

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi,

May question ako....legal ba na ipadala ang pp sa ibang lugar/pwede ba ilabas ang pp to other country for visa stamping? Ako kasi sa Australia ang cic pero nandito na ako sa Manila ngayon as my country of residence. Thanks.

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isysy said:
For those in Cebu wanting to have their medical, Look for Dr. Albert Santos (actually husband and wife doctors, both are accredited). It only took us around 1 1/2 hours sa cebu doctors hospital for lab exam + xray, then the next day around 15 minutes to get the results and less than 10 minutes (both me and my wife, sabay) with the doctor and we're done! They submitted the results the following day, and they cater a lot of applications, so mabilisan lahat... It's 4K each.

Dr. Santos is at the 3rd floor ng admin building, that's at the back of the hospital. The building is on the corner of the street leading towards the emergency rooms.
Hi isysy! just want to ask what day kayo nag pa medical exam. Are the doctors available on a Saturday? My husband and I are both working and we plan to undergo our medical exam next saturday. Thanks.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
i have a question po...

proof of funds for 2 is 13,801CAD
for the latest update...

what is the standard canadian to peso currency rate?
how much should I keep in the bank...
recently i pulled out a small amount again...

thanks ;)

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

1. Nilagay ba nyo ung previous nadeny na visitor visa application sa US sa CIC forms? - kahit nakalagy sa passport about don eh NIV Application Received lang?

2. Ung work experience ba ng dependent Spouse ko need pa isubmit sa Manila Visa Office? Kahit FSW did not require work xp of wife for points?

Thanks in advance.

maricarsgo

Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to CPA2Canada, oonga, mejo namaga ang mga mata ko, ang dami kasi, at talagang napuno ang mga brain cells ko. Talagang pursigido kasi akong makaalis na kami unang una, para sa anak namin. mas maganda ang magiging future niya sa Canada given the chance the maging successful din kami dun. At para hindi na niya pagdaanan pa ang hirap ng pag-apply for foreign visa in the future diba?

Thanks for the speedy reply ha? And SORRY in ADVANCE kasi i know i will be asking tons of questions pag nalodge ko na ang visa ko... :)

God bless you all!

maricarsgo

Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
I was preparing all the necessary documents a while ago. Tried to view the page for document checklist, but it says, "the file is damaged and cannot be repaired". Does anybody here sa forum that has a copy of the checklist? Can you send it to me via email? Or pwede patulong na lang kung anong pwedeng gawin sa computer ko to view the file? Even the application package kasi, hindi ko rin ma-view...
Hay, first obstacle! :(
Thanks in advance!

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
i emailed CIC manila just now... Maundy thursday...
i was hoping to receive one positive reply anytime soon
but right after i send my message, right away i received a COMPUTER GENERATED REPLY...

which says...

-Original Message to MANIL (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à MANIL
(IMMIGRATION) -----

We confirm receipt of your email to the Manila Visa Office.

We will review your message shortly and if you do not receive a reply
within our service standards (28 days), this means that the information
requested is available on our websites www.manila.gc.ca and www.cic.gc.ca,
or your application is still within processing times.

*** Please do not reply to this computer-generated message ***

goodluck to everyone!
this is my 43rd day of waiting...
hope monday will give me really something GOOD!!! :)

amitaf

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 26, 2009
Doc's Request.
december 03, 2009
AOR Received.
february 23, 2010
Med's Request
march 31, 2010
Med's Done....
april 16,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
may 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july 8, 2010
LANDED..........
july 29, 2010
hello everyone...! it really is indeed a great day!

just got a call from my consultant that they received my medical notice yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i was really so anxious and worried for the past few weeks i didn't have the nerve to participate on the forum... now it finally arrived and thank you Lord for this great blessing! i hope all the others waiting will get theirs soon. i can emphatize with you. the waiting period is so nerve wrecking.

thanks to this forum. i really felt i was not alone in this ordeal. reading all your posts have been enlightening and inspiring.

good luck to all of us guys!!! ;) ;) ;)

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
kyle said:
i emailed CIC manila just now... Maundy thursday...
i was hoping to receive one positive reply anytime soon
but right after i send my message, right away i received a COMPUTER GENERATED REPLY...

which says...

-Original Message to MANIL (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à MANIL
(IMMIGRATION) -----

We confirm receipt of your email to the Manila Visa Office.

We will review your message shortly and if you do not receive a reply
within our service standards (28 days), this means that the information
requested is available on our websites www.manila.gc.ca and www.cic.gc.ca,
or your application is still within processing times.

*** Please do not reply to this computer-generated message ***

goodluck to everyone!
this is my 43rd day of waiting...
hope monday will give me really something GOOD!!! :)
hi gud pm, may i ask what is the email add that you used.i sent an email also yesterday but did not get an automatic response, i might have sent may mail to the wrong email add....thanks, really appreciate your response.

Goodluck to everyone!

dal

Mar 22, 2010
Hi all,

I start fill-up my application as FSW in Canada but one question bothering me, regarding to the education of my husband. my husband is undergraduate of engineering course he finished 4 years out of his 5 years course. In the application form IMM0008 page 2 "Details of Family Members" Ano po ilalagay ko s level of education nya? the choices are

1. Secondary
2. Trade
3. Non-University
4. Bachelor's Degree

Please help nman po...

ariel112481

Mar 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! Im glad i found this forum coz im planning to apply in canada as FSW. Im seeking for help to anyone here especially to my fellow pinoy kababayans who can share their experience and knowledge.

Im currently working in Qatar as an Accountant. I have been working here for 3 years and 6 months. Im on the process of gathering my papers to apply as FSW. My question are as follows:

1. Im hopeless to get a letter of reference or certificate of employment from my previous employer. Can Ignore them and use only my present work?

2. If I can get a letter of reference from my previous employer but my position before was accounting assistant and now my work as accountant can I still declare it with my application? Or What do you think the CIC will consider my position as an Accountant now or I have to declare both even its not same NOC 1111 and 1431?

3. Do you think it is enought evidence a photocopy of passport of my canadian citizen uncle that I have a relatives in canada? We have the same surname but his father and my grandfather are related as brother.

4. Is it necessary to submit an employment contract from my previous employer? But I cannot provide it due to non-compliance.

5. Do I eed to submit TOR even I have bachelors diploma?

All possible help are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ariel

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
ariel112481 said:
Hi guys! Im glad i found this forum coz im planning to apply in canada as FSW. Im seeking for help to anyone here especially to my fellow pinoy kababayans who can share their experience and knowledge.

Im currently working in Qatar as an Accountant. I have been working here for 3 years and 6 months. Im on the process of gathering my papers to apply as FSW. My question are as follows:

1. Im hopeless to get a letter of reference or certificate of employment from my previous employer. Can Ignore them and use only my present work?

2. If I can get a letter of reference from my previous employer but my position before was accounting assistant and now my work as accountant can I still declare it with my application? Or What do you think the CIC will consider my position as an Accountant now or I have to declare both even its not same NOC 1111 and 1431?

3. Do you think it is enought evidence a photocopy of passport of my canadian citizen uncle that I have a relatives in canada? We have the same surname but his father and my grandfather are related as brother.

4. Is it necessary to submit an employment contract from my previous employer? But I cannot provide it due to non-compliance.

Thanks,
Ariel
medyo mahirap sagutin queries mo.about dun sa employment docs, as per advised our agent i provided everything na hinihingi nila if wala i got an affidavit for them.pero in each affidavit at least may 1-2proof ka na employed ka on that particular company like payslips, certfivate of employment, employment contract, contributions, appointment letter, etc.sa pagkakaintindi ko you have to have proof na may previous experience ka and that will be one basis for giving you the points.

question # 3 ang alam ko ask ng embassy eh PR card or yung landing docs.

i submitted all my documents talaga, ayaw ko magkaproblem sayang naman kung kulang tapos mapepending sa wala.

advise ko lang siguro maganda kung intact yung lahat ng ask nila sayang naman eh....

Goodluck, sensya ka na yan lang alam ko.dont worry if i find something useful post ko dito...

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
ariel112481 said:

hi ariel. welcome to the forum :)

you have to provide cert of employment in all of your present and previous work experiencies that are included in the 38 official NOC list, with at least 1 year experience in each NOC code... but you cannot provide an COE, then make an affidavit stating your concerns..

You have to put all your previous work experience in your “history” but declare only your work experience that falls under the 38 NOC list… I mean you apply under all the NOC codes that your work experiences are included..

I think the embassy requires PR card and other legal documents that the Canadian gov’t issued to your relatives in canada

If you cannot provide contract of employment, make an affidavit…

Yes.. you need to send TOR, dipmoma… :)

Thanks,
Ariel