Sep 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hailo said:
kakatuwa naman COngrats...when do you plan to live???

By God's grace, June ang plano :)
sana lang nga dumating na yung passport with visa stamp next week
para ma-sched na ang PDOS.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
received by visa office parin.
1 week nalang 45 days na. haaayyyyy...
kakainip pala talaga...

mag email na ata talaga ako :-\
(nagpipigil...) :-[

meldzgs

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 31.2009
AOR Received.
feb 24,2010
File Transfer...
march 19, 2010
Med's Request
june 23,2010
Med's Done....
july 5-6, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
july 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
sept 3, 2010 - HOPEFULLY
LANDED..........
Sept 27, 2010
To maharlika:

cebu doctors hospital yata yung accredited center nila for medical.

To jheng:

ang bilis naman nang papers mo. i guess its really your time to shine.

JAR

Mar 25, 2010
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo, Japan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po.

Magtatanong lang po regarding letter of reference and certificate of Employment. Kailangan pa po ba ng mga ito sa mga work experiences na part-time ka lang and wala sa NOC code at less than 4 years naman? Kasi medyo worried at super stress ako re our docs. Hindi ko na po kasi alam kung saan hahagilapin yung mga letter of reference. Kung sakali po na wala na talaga ako ma-produce, ano po ang pwede kong ipalit? Pwede po ba ang affidavit?

Dito po sana Japan ko plan i-send ang application ko, parang may nabasa po kasi ako na hindi sila tumatanggap ng credit card, totoo po ba ito?

Pa-answer naman po....please.

jodi

Dec 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blog re Immigrant Experience

Hello All. =)

Shameless plug: Come visit my blog? ;)

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
JAR said:
Hello po.

Magtatanong lang po regarding letter of reference and certificate of Employment. Kailangan pa po ba ng mga ito sa mga work experiences na part-time ka lang and wala sa NOC code at less than 4 years naman? Kasi medyo worried at super stress ako re our docs. Hindi ko na po kasi alam kung saan hahagilapin yung mga letter of reference. Kung sakali po na wala na talaga ako ma-produce, ano po ang pwede kong ipalit? Pwede po ba ang affidavit?

Dito po sana Japan ko plan i-send ang application ko, parang may nabasa po kasi ako na hindi sila tumatanggap ng credit card, totoo po ba ito?

Pa-answer naman po....please.
hi JAR,

the way i understand it, letters of reference should be of latest date, so no need the hagilapin mo yng old reference letters mo. but i think you need to provide employment contracts if you reflected it on your initial application sent to the CIO as part of your experience, di lang ako sure d2 ha. That's how i interpret the instructions lang. hingi tayo advise ng mga nagpa-medical na.

and tumatanggap sila ng credit card. that's my mode of payment which was consummated on march 11, 2010.

gudlak! wag padala sa stress. that won't make you think clearly. trust in yourself and of course to the LORD. ask for HIS guidance. ganyan ginagawa ko kasi wla ako pambayad sa consultants ;) tsaka of course, dami willing tumulong d2 sa forum. we will learn from them.

have a meaningful Lenten season to everyone!

ryannejude

Mar 31, 2010
Hi

I am so grateful I have found this site. Newbie lang po ako dito.
Ask ko lang po sana does one have to finished his masteral degree before qualifiying for additional points under the education criteria. Or if ever mang hindi ilagay ko pa rin na may units earned sa MBA kahit ongoing pa rin na kinukuha yung course. Hope somebody can make suggestions for this.

And yung dating company ko kc is already closed but I managed to contact my former boss which is also the owner of the company. He issued certificate of employment with job description pero wala ng dry seal. What additional proofs do I need to submit stating the situation. Thanks.

:)

maricarsgo

Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! Binasa ko po the whole thread today, I read very helpful informations with regards to immigration as a FSW... may plano din akong mag-apply under FSW with NOC of 3152.. i have done self assessments and got a score of 67. Tingin nyo okai n magapply kahit borderline lang ang score ko? By the way, kasama sana sa magiging application ko ang common law partner ko and my son(5 years old). Meron bang recommended dates to apply? Kasi, I am going to apply without the help of consultancy/recruitment firms...
To Jtob and CPA2canada, Galing ng mga responses nyo, napaka-informative talaga! At sana din, katulad nyo, makamit ko din un pinapangarap ko para sa family ko.
God bless everyone!

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi friends,

this question are for those who plan to land in canada very soon, who know of someone who have successfully landed and to those very knowledgable friends who would want to share any inputs....

We are to land and show poe proof of fund. We are allowed to show 10k without any questions from poe.

The remaining amount from our deposits.....

1. can we show bank statements?

2. wat other proof can we show?

thanks in advance.....

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
maricarsgo said:
Hello everyone! Binasa ko po the whole thread today, I read very helpful informations with regards to immigration as a FSW... may plano din akong mag-apply under FSW with NOC of 3152.. i have done self assessments and got a score of 67. Tingin nyo okai n magapply kahit borderline lang ang score ko? By the way, kasama sana sa magiging application ko ang common law partner ko and my son(5 years old). Meron bang recommended dates to apply? Kasi, I am going to apply without the help of consultancy/recruitment firms...
To Jtob and CPA2canada, Galing ng mga responses nyo, napaka-informative talaga! At sana din, katulad nyo, makamit ko din un pinapangarap ko para sa family ko.
God bless everyone!
Hi Maricar mahaba habang basahan pala ang ginawa mo dito sa forum hehe..worth it naman dahil dami ka natutunan.... in my case, i only got 67 points....in my opinion as long as you are in the passing mark and you satisfied the immigration officer, for sure you will get the visa....number one cyempre ung TRUST natin sa Diyos....and prayers.....

I suggest you apply the sooner the better!

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
Hi CPA2Canada,

I read your timelines. Are you landing in July 2010 also? Actually, planning ahead pa lang kami. Wala pa yung visa namin pero may request na akong na-receive. For renewal lang yung passport ko kaya di ko pa ma-submit. Sa Calgary, Alberta din ang destination namin ng family ko. Are you an accountant (just want to confirm although obvious naman sa name mo)? Please share your updates kapag nag-land ka na. Pag-land kasi namin, balik din kami dito sa US tapos we'll settle in Calgary after 3 to 6 months siguro.

Thanks.

edithm

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
hello fellow pinoys! I will be submitting my initial application to NS with my IELTS results which I received today. I passed all sections just to say :)

my question is, in the IELTS results, FIRST LANGUAGE = TAGALOG, should it be really Tagalog or English?
1.For those who have taken, what is indicated in the FIRST LANGUAGE section?
2.Also, will I get the maximum 16 points? my scores are:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.0
Overall Band 7.0

please help

G

Gandasia

Hi mig, jtob and CPA2CANADa

I'm also planning to process my FSW on my own can you give me some advice or extra tip on how to do it successfully, thanks.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
edithm said:
hello fellow pinoys! I will be submitting my initial application to NS with my IELTS results which I received today. I passed all sections just to say :)

my question is, in the IELTS results, FIRST LANGUAGE = TAGALOG, should it be really Tagalog or English?
1.For those who have taken, what is indicated in the FIRST LANGUAGE section?
2.Also, will I get the maximum 16 points? my scores are:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.0
Overall Band 7.0

please help
first language po natin is TAGALOG...
congrats! ;D

edithm

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
@kyle - thanks, i thought the max points that I will be getting is just 8 (2 for each)

hoping to submit my initial app by next week.