+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
Me too. They either want you to agree that going is a bad idea and you should just stay like everyone else, or should you not get going immediately why aren't you gone already if going is such a great idea? And the inevitable why not USA, Australia, UK, Mars I read somewhere that in such and such a place you get an ice cream cone every time you burp in public, 2 scoops if you accidentally break wind while sneezing anyway Trudeau sucks isn't he corrupt or something, everybody knows that the liberals are screwed in the next election? You'll get 1 million unwanted conversations about immigration with friends and family none of it accurate or helpful. It all just adds to the stress doesn't it? And its not like you told them anyway, you just told your mum/sister/buddy and the next thing you know your ex-girlfriend from high-school who dumped you for the basketball team captain (who later dumped her for someone else) is asking people whether they allow people as fat as you to immigrate isn't that weird don't they do medical or IQ tests, next they'll be giving passports to trained monkeys... Its a circus I tell you.
So true.. let’s not forget random images being sent of snow and then news articles about crime -_-

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
So true.. let’s not forget random images being sent of snow and then news articles about crime -_-
"What kinda igloo are you planning on living in?"

Last edited:

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Me too. They either want you to agree that going is a bad idea and you should just stay like everyone else, or should you not get going immediately why aren't you gone already if going is such a great idea? And the inevitable why not USA, Australia, UK, Mars I read somewhere that in such and such a place you get an ice cream cone every time you burp in public, 2 scoops if you accidentally break wind while sneezing anyway Trudeau sucks isn't he corrupt or something, everybody knows that the liberals are screwed in the next election? You'll get 1 million unwanted conversations about immigration with friends and family none of it accurate or helpful. It all just adds to the stress doesn't it? And its not like you told them anyway, you just told your mum/sister/buddy and the next thing you know your ex-girlfriend from high-school who dumped you for the basketball team captain (who later dumped her for someone else) is asking people whether they allow people as fat as you to immigrate isn't that weird don't they do medical or IQ tests, next they'll be giving passports to trained monkeys... Its a circus I tell you.
Hahahaha!!! Love it

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
HI Guys!

AOR: 11th Feb
Medical: 28th March
Bio: 2nd April
VO: London
Outland FSW

Emailed Ralph's office 8th August, said that criminality was in progress and eligibility and security hadn't even started.

1st GU: 14th August
2nd GU: 20th August

All of a sudden these ghost updates (GU) out of the blue. Should I get my hopes up? Can anyone offer any speculation!?

Thanks <3

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
HI Guys!

Outland FSW

Emailed Ralph's office 8th August, said that criminality was in progress and eligibility and security hadn't even started.

All of a sudden these ghost updates (GU) out of the blue. Should I get my hopes up? Can anyone offer any speculation!?

Thanks <3
Your PPR may be a day or two away.
You just gave me hopes

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
HI Guys!

Outland FSW

Thanks <3
you could call IRCC to find out what they're about, but GUs are usually good omens (i myself check my application every day). your PPR is definitely on its way!

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
HI Guys!

Outland FSW

Thanks <3
Good luck buddy!
Its good to know that some VOs are working.

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
HI Guys!

Outland FSW

Thanks <3
Sounds like PPR is on its way

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
How do you know about Ghost updates..
For some people its a sound of movement under the bed at night but it goes away when the lights are put on. For others its hearing banging in the wardrobe and someone chanting the same words over and over in a raspy voice: "PPR, PPR, PPR now now now". For some people a GU is when they log into their web portal and see that it says "Updated" instead of "Submitted" but after going in see no changes to their application.

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
For some people its a sound of movement under the bed at night but it goes away when the lights are put on. For others its hearing banging in the wardrobe and someone chanting the same words over and over in a raspy voice: "PPR, PPR, PPR now now now". For some people a GU is when they log into their web portal and see that it says "Updated" instead of "Submitted" but after going in see no changes to their application.
You are funny and helpful at the same time

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
I've just received the 2nd reply saying that my file now is with Sydney, Australia (the 1st one I got a week ago was just a generic reply with no detail at all). From what I understand from the first page of this thread, when file transferred do local visa office, it can mean "something" right?