+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Mirunalini

Aug 20, 2019
Hi...my aor is March 14..
25 days remaining for completion but no update since my medicals done on May..
May I know how to contact ircc via call ..

Mirunalini

Aug 20, 2019
Hi can u pls guide on how to contact ircc...
There is no progress in my application and I am clueless as to how to get any update from ircc.
I am from India

sankalp88

Jun 21, 2019
Dear All,

As usual I'm confused yet again. o_O

AOR: 15th Feb 2019

Nothing happened until Aug 15th (6 month window). So I emailed Ralph and filled the IRCC web form. Ralph's assistant told me that criminality is passed, but eligibility hasn't even started. This was two days ago. However, today I got an email from IRCC asking me to send my passport to the Ottawa office! :eek: But the portal still says, that they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background. So what's really going on?

Anyway, I will send the passport. Speaking of which, the photo requirements seem extreme :(.

-Sankalp

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
I responded to the copy/paste, apologising for contacting again so soon but explaining that I received a ghost update etc.

I received a response accepting my apology and advising that my application was approved today!!

There is one lady, Robyn, who seems to contact IRCC on behalf of Ray. She is an angel!
This is brilliant news!!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
Dear All,

Nothing happened until Aug 15th (6 month window). So I emailed Ralph and filled the IRCC web form. Ralph's assistant told me that criminality is passed, but eligibility hasn't even started. This was two days ago. However, today I got an email from IRCC asking me to send my passport to the Ottawa office! :eek: But the portal still says, that they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background. So what's really going on?

Anyway, I will send the passport. Speaking of which, the photo requirements seem extreme :(.

-Sankalp
This is good news! Your portal won’t update until you have CoPR. Nothing to worry about

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
Dear All,

-Sankalp
congratulations.

LTJL2010

Nov 5, 2017
Dear All,

-Sankalp
CONGRATS, YOU WILL BE PR soon

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
AOR 6 Feb, London VO

Eligibility and Security passed. Criminality in progress (due to poor fingerprints).

I thought my ghost update may be to do with my criminality so was hoping for an update.
So due poor fingerprints you were not able to send your PCC? I had an issue with poor fingerprints (for USA PCC). My fingerprints kept getting rejected, as they were not clear. Then I took the prints on a “porous” paper, finally post which, FBI accepted my prints and gave me the PcC

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Dear All,

-Sankalp
Congratulations

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Hi can u pls guide on how to contact ircc...
There is no progress in my application and I am clueless as to how to get any update from ircc.
I am from India
1. Apply for Gcms notes for detailed analysis

2. You may call IRCC however it will advisable to call them on completing the timeline
Number - +16139444000
Wait for the automated reply to end, it will be redirected to IRCC agent

3. Mail to Mr Ralph on
goodale@sasktel.net
There is a format mentioned in January AOR thread , send your information in the same format

Reactions: LuckyCent