+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

F1_ITA

Feb 8, 2017
Hi!! Do we have a place where we can go and check the status for FBI, like USCIS has a page and they give a reference number, Does FBI has similar procedure.

Thanks for help

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
F1_ITA said:
Hi!! Do we have a place where we can go and check the status for FBI, like USCIS has a page and they give a reference number, Does FBI has similar procedure.

Thanks for help
NO.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Okay.. my credit card got charged.

Package delivered: 17-Jan-2017
Date as per FBI system: 18-Jan-2017
CC charge: 17-Feb-2017

Final finger print hurdle pending. I have just sent one copy, so not sure what's going to be the outcome! Anyways, I am feeling relieved that I have enough to show to CIC in case of rejection and buy more time!
Are you going to show the credit card transaction to CIC? I might have to do that as well if my cc gets charged next week.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
mukulabd said:
Are you going to show the credit card transaction to CIC? I might have to do that as well if my cc gets charged next week.
If you have time to submit the docs, why not wait and submit the pcc itself? We would get it in next three weeks or so if fingerprints go well. I'm planning to use it only if my fingerprint gets rejected. I'll apply again and show that the earlier one got rejected just to tell them that best efforts were made to obtain it.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
If you have time to submit the docs, why not wait and submit the pcc itself? We would get it in next three weeks or so if fingerprints go well. I'm planning to use it only if my fingerprint gets rejected. I'll apply again and show that the earlier one got rejected just to tell them that best efforts were made to obtain it.
Oh ok. No I don't have enough time to put up pcc. I am almost half way through my post ITA phase. And even if my cc gets charged next week it will take 2 more weeks for them to process it and mail out results and then 3 more weeks for me to receive. So considering all went well I am looking at March end which would be close to my deadline.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
dnarana said:
CC got charged on 17 Feb

I am wondering how long it will take to get PCC
Mine was charged on 12/29, processed on 1/9, and arrived the week after on 1/17. Took about 3 weeks after my card was charged?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Mthornt said:
Mine was charged on 12/29, processed on 1/9, and arrived the week after on 1/17. Took about 3 weeks after my card was charged?
Hi Mthornt,

I am just wondering how did you come to know "processed on 1/9" ? Please let me know.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
mukulabd said:
Oh ok. No I don't have enough time to put up pcc. I am almost half way through my post ITA phase. And even if my cc gets charged next week it will take 2 more weeks for them to process it and mail out results and then 3 more weeks for me to receive. So considering all went well I am looking at March end which would be close to my deadline.
When is your deadline?

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Mthornt said:
Hi Mthornt,
Congratulations! May I ask if you got an ink-rolled fingerprinting or a digital one? at a police station or other places? in the US? How many fingerprinting cards did you send? I'd very much appreciate if those lucky ones who got their PCC without any problem could share the process they followed. Thank you

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
DiNaV said:
Hi Mthornt,

I am just wondering how did you come to know "processed on 1/9" ? Please let me know.
When you receive it, it will have a date on it that shows the actual date your background check was completed (processed). My date was 1/9.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
babilon said:
Hi Mthornt,
Congratulations! May I ask if you got an ink-rolled fingerprinting or a digital one? at a police station or other places? in the US? How many fingerprinting cards did you send? I'd very much appreciate if those lucky ones who got their PCC without any problem could share the process they followed. Thank you
The first one we did were ink rolled, but they expired before we got ITA. The second set we had were digital, both ways we had no problems getting the FBI PCC. We never sent more than one set of cards. We used the UPS Store both times, if you are in the US this might be a good option for you.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Mthornt said:
The first one we did were ink rolled, but they expired before we got ITA. The second set we had were digital, both ways we had no problems getting the FBI PCC. We never sent more than one set of cards. We used the UPS Store both times, if you are in the US this might be a good option for you.
Thank you for your response. We got our ink-rolled fingerprinting first from our local police station. Then we went to Chicago (6 hours away from where we live) to get digital just in case. (The closest place which provided digital fingerprinting was in Chicago :( )We sent both ink-rolled and digitally printed cards to the FBI last week. They received them on Feb 19th. Hope at least one of them work.

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can get assistance to make sure I get my fingerprints correctly the first time I send it to FBI? I hear that we can send multiple copies of the forms, but I don't want a situation where all of them gets rejected. I saw at another forum that the local police station would help with this. Is this true? I am currently living in Toronto, ON. Does the local police assist you with finger prints for multiple copies? Please advise.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
sri27v said:
Hi Ashwin,

it a redundent question.Try to read old posts as well,. you will defiantly understand . And u will be in a position to answer this question going foward
Can you please guide me to the post where this question is accurately answered? I couldn't find one