+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
adityaalwe said:
Can some one please update with the latest processing time for FBI verification ? I did some google search and found some websites (below) which claim to do it in less than 2 weeks, are these reliable ? If anyone has used these services before or can recommend other reliable ones please let me know.

forensic.co.in/fbi_fingerprint_card-_visa_immigration_clearence_expert_india/
fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-from-united-states.html

Thanks
Two months.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
adityaalwe said:
Can some one please update with the latest processing time for FBI verification ? I did some google search and found some websites (below) which claim to do it in less than 2 weeks, are these reliable ? If anyone has used these services before or can recommend other reliable ones please let me know.

forensic.co.in/fbi_fingerprint_card-_visa_immigration_clearence_expert_india/
fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-from-united-states.html

Thanks
Yes they provide FBI PCC in two weeks but that one is NOT acceptable by CIC. You have to apply directly and it takes two months in the direct process. You can take help of these agencies to get your fingerprints done.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
hitesh0414 said:
Yes they provide FBI PCC in two weeks but that one is NOT acceptable by CIC. You have to apply directly and it takes two months in the direct process. You can take help of these agencies to get your fingerprints done.
I am curious how CIC will identify source of FBI PCC (Normal/Expedited or through approved channeler/ some other agency) and why they'll reject it if someone gets the original report, no matter how he got it?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnarana said:
Hi

My application recieved on 12 Jan. No CC charge yet ? any one in the same boat
You are close. From stats i see that it takes around 40 days for cc charge.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, since I am not able to receive my fbi pcc before filing eAPR, I am going to mention that in LOE. But should I upload the temporary supporting documents like courier receipt, fingerprint cards, in the LOE section or the PCC section?

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
mukulabd said:
Hello, since I am not able to receive my fbi pcc before filing eAPR, I am going to mention that in LOE. But should I upload the temporary supporting documents like courier receipt, fingerprint cards, in the LOE section or the PCC section?
Upload courier receipts.. upload in both LOE and PCC on safer side

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
jairichi said:
CIC knows that anyone other than US citizen or PR holder cannot go through channeler as it is not the correct process. So any report obtained through that process is not a valid one (with the understanding that it was obtained illegally). If it is so easy to obtain like that (through channeler) why do you think everyone (99%) of applicants here are going directly through FBI and wait those 12 to 14 weeks and not take the short cut through a channeler?
Hi.. One doubt. How CIC would know if FBI PCC has been obtained through channeler or through normal slow process? It is not written on PCC..

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
ashwani.m said:
Hi.. One doubt. How CIC would know if FBI PCC has been obtained through channeler or through normal slow process? It is not written on PCC..
Hi Ashwin,

it a redundent question.Try to read old posts as well,. you will defiantly understand . And u will be in a position to answer this question going foward

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
ashwani.m said:
Upload courier receipts.. upload in both LOE and PCC on safer side
I might be sailing the same boat soon :(. Hoping to receive the ITA next week and will be sending the courier to FBI tomorrow. So keeping fingers crossed to receive it within 2 months but in worst case scenario, the solution that you have provided works for sure or this is just a chance we take with the CIC?

I am wondering if there has been anyone around on the forum who has passed a similar situation AND CIC has accepted also!

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
DiNaV said:
I might be sailing the same boat soon :(. Hoping to receive the ITA next week and will be sending the courier to FBI tomorrow. So keeping fingers crossed to receive it within 2 months but in worst case scenario, the solution that you have provided works for sure or this is just a chance we take with the CIC?

I am wondering if there has been anyone around on the forum who has passed a similar situation AND CIC has accepted also!
uploading courier receipts worked for one of my friend and my cousin so don't worry. If you'll search forum, you'll several such ppl who have gone through the same and done the same. Additionally, CIC also knows how much FBI takes to process so they readily accept that you have initiated process and will get result soon.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
hitesh0414 said:
Hi guys. My FBI PCC application was delivered on December 14,2016 and got the PCC report on February 10,2017.

The question here is that the FBI PCC I got is black and white. Even the logo is printed in black. Is it normal??

Guys please reply those who have got their FBI PCC recently...
Wow! Congratulations! You got it in 43 business days! Great! My application was delivered yesterday. Counting the days...

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
ashwani.m said:
uploading courier receipts worked for one of my friend and my cousin so don't worry. If you'll search forum, you'll several such ppl who have gone through the same and done the same. Additionally, CIC also knows how much FBI takes to process so they readily accept that you have initiated process and will get result soon.
Thank you ashwani.m

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Okay.. my credit card got charged.

Package delivered: 17-Jan-2017
Date as per FBI system: 18-Jan-2017
CC charge: 17-Feb-2017

Final finger print hurdle pending. I have just sent one copy, so not sure what's going to be the outcome! Anyways, I am feeling relieved that I have enough to show to CIC in case of rejection and buy more time!