Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
ashwani.m said:
Can you please guide me to the post where this question is accurately answered? I couldn't find one
Page: 188
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

Accurately : read

You must fill out the applicant information form and obtain a set of your fingerprints.

Please mail your completed fingerprints card along with a certified cheque or money order for the applicable processing fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury (see Special notes and considerations for complete address).

The FBI will send you a letter with the results of your record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file.

Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
Timeline :
Application received : jan 5th
CC Charged : 9 Feb
PCC Shipped out : today

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Mthornt said:
When you receive it, it will have a date on it that shows the actual date your background check was completed (processed). My date was 1/9.
:p I always doubted I must be asking a stupid question! Your answer proved it ;D

Thanks buddy.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
DiNaV said:
:p I always doubted I must be asking a stupid question! Your answer proved it ;D

Thanks buddy.
You can call on FBI customer service number : +1-304-625-5590.

they just require your first name and last name and DOB. They will tell me whn ur package was received and CC charged and Finger prints went thr r not and when try are posting it.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
sri27v said:
Page: 188
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

Accurately : read

You must fill out the applicant information form and obtain a set of your fingerprints.

Please mail your completed fingerprints card along with a certified cheque or money order for the applicable processing fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury (see Special notes and considerations for complete address).

The FBI will send you a letter with the results of your record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file.

Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
You didn't even understand my point and now guiding me to the wrong post.. In my earlier post, I wrote how CIC will identify if PCC provided is arranged through channeler or some consultant or through normal process.. What you are guiding me to is how to get PCC which I am already aware so.. Peace..!!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
ashwani.m said:
You didn't even understand my point and now guiding me to the wrong post.. In my earlier post, I wrote how CIC will identify if PCC provided is arranged through channeler or some consultant or through normal process.. What you are guiding me to is how to get PCC which I am already aware so.. Peace..!!
As per the members who have seen both the reports, they appear different. The color of paper on which they are printed is different. I have seen neither, but this is what I interred from here.

vmorgan

Feb 22, 2017
Hi all,

I was compelled to write this as I had my fingerprints rejected twice and it was on the third time I finally got them approved. A ton of money spent, and 10 months later, I can finally write this post.

Unfortunately some people's fingerprints are just hard to read which sucks. So what I advise... DEFINITELY get a LiveScan print. This is so important. The machine will actually tell you if your fingerprints have been approved. I had 9 out of 10 fingerprints approved and I was lucky enough to get the police check done.

I was extremely persistent with the police officer that ALL fingerprints needed to be approved. It was a busy station and they were time restricted. I can't tell you enough, if you can get them all approved then I believe you've got it in the bag.

Another point I want to make just to help with the constant waiting for results... I can't say 100% if this is true but it applies to my situation.

On my bank statement, the 2 times my fingerprints were rejected it said: FBI RECORD REQUEST

The third time, when my fingerprints were approved it said: FBI IDENTIFICATION REC

I really hope this helps someone.

Good luck and stay positive. xxx

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
vmorgan said:
Hi all,

I was compelled to write this as I had my fingerprints rejected twice and it was on the third time I finally got them approved. A ton of money spent, and 10 months later, I can finally write this post.

Unfortunately some people's fingerprints are just hard to read which sucks. So what I advise... DEFINITELY get a LiveScan print. This is so important. The machine will actually tell you if your fingerprints have been approved. I had 9 out of 10 fingerprints approved and I was lucky enough to get the police check done.

I was extremely persistent with the police officer that ALL fingerprints needed to be approved. It was a busy station and they were time restricted. I can't tell you enough, if you can get them all approved then I believe you've got it in the bag.

Another point I want to make just to help with the constant waiting for results... I can't say 100% if this is true but it applies to my situation.

On my bank statement, the 2 times my fingerprints were rejected it said: FBI RECORD REQUEST

The third time, when my fingerprints were approved it said: FBI IDENTIFICATION REC

I really hope this helps someone.

Good luck and stay positive. xxx
Thanks a lot vmorgan....I am definitely going now to get a live scan.

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Hi All,

I am guessing that while one of my FBI application is still being processed (my cc had not even been charged yet), I can send another request (this time with live scan). I am assuming that there are no restrictions on the number of applications sent.

Please let me know if you think otherwise.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
mdeep83 said:
Hi All,

I am guessing that while one of my FBI application is still being processed (my cc had not even been charged yet), I can send another request (this time with live scan). I am assuming that there are no restrictions on the number of applications sent.

Please let me know if you think otherwise.
I was told that you can get Livescan only if you are a US citizens. Is it right?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
sri27v said:
You can call on FBI customer service number : +1-304-625-5590.

they just require your first name and last name and DOB. They will tell me whn ur package was received and CC charged and Finger prints went thr r not and when try are posting it.
Thank you! This will really come handy soon! +1 for you.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
Using a livescan will show you right away if your finger prints are accepted are not. Once all the finger prints are in acceptable format they will print it on FD-258 and just for you info you can use the same to obtain Canada PCC or Dubai PCC . In USA and Canada livescan is avilable in most of the Police stations not sure about other countries

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Mthornt said:
The first one we did were ink rolled, but they expired before we got ITA. The second set we had were digital, both ways we had no problems getting the FBI PCC. We never sent more than one set of cards. We used the UPS Store both times, if you are in the US this might be a good option for you.
Hi Mthornt,

I found this company in Toronto which claims that it is able to process FBI PCC via a Channeler even for non-US personnel. I called them, even went there to see what kind of documents they provide. I just did not have a reference to compare the summary (sample) they were showing me with an original one. Hence, wanted to know these so I know if they are legit or not -

1. The FBI summary that you receive is on white paper and there are no watermarks seen to the naked eye on the original sheet?
2. The watermark (VOID) is seen only when the summary is scanned. Is this correct. Please do let me know.