+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have not yet received my FBI PCC hard copy. Its been two weeks. Is hard copy required in later steps or we can use pdf one.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I have not yet received my FBI PCC hard copy. Its been two weeks. Is hard copy required in later steps or we can use pdf one.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
A hard copy is not needed. PDF is sufficient. If you ever do require a hard copy, a print out of the PDF would suffice. For uploading to your application, use the PDF directly. That's what I did.

Reactions: Vivu

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
A hard copy is not needed. PDF is sufficient. If you ever do require a hard copy, a print out of the PDF would suffice. For uploading to your application, use the PDF directly. That's what I did.
Thanks for the reply. I think it got lost somewhere.

Reactions: 8494193

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
All - I am going to fill my Express entry profile soon. I am just waiting for ECA and expect to get the ITA soon based on my score. I and my wife have lived in US earlier and would have to do FBI PCC. I was thinking of doing the FBI PCC process now so that I can get the document in time.

I have read conflicting accounts of whether one can use a channeller or not. Can someone please advice the fastest way to get the FBI PCC done for a non resident and non US citizen.

Jun 16, 2014
I got my FBI PCC for USA in March and got my ITA today. However I moved to a new apartment in the same state . DO I have to get a new PCC again or can I use the one I got 3 month back ? ANy suggestions please help

Dodondawa123

Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone, just joined the forum. Can anyone direct me to where to do card fingerprint in Lagos nigerNifor FBI PCC? I will so much appreciate this.

Dodondawa123

Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone, just joined the forum. Can anyone direct me to where to do card fingerprint in Lagos nigerNifor FBI PCC? I will so much appreciate this.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Print on a hard paper and take it to Alagbon Close.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for the very useful answer. Do you have an idea of the cost and any supporting documents to take along?
Are you applying for a Nigerian PCC or you want to take fingerprints to send to the FBI for FBI PCC?

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi... I am new on this forum .... Could any one please tell me where can good quality finger prints be taken in OMAN ? Also ... Can i give my brothers US address for FBI PCC for mailing address??

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
And in the online EDO form . What do i write under .. IN CARE OF ..... And under .... ATTENTION ?????

Would be really greatful if any of you reply my queries.... Thanks in advance.