+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you!

Yes, dates for all activities are shown in the notes. There is only one thing that happened post the Feb 9 upload: someone just cursorily reviewed the PCC and marked it as "NRT" (No Reportable Trace). But Criminality and Security are both "Not Started".
I see. Thanks for sharing that info. I am curious to see what my notes say. I hope to receive them by the end of next week.

Reactions: 8494193

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Those who had send paper applications before eDO, any idea which applications are being processed right now ? I had send them an email for cancellation, so not sure if I still should expect a credit card charge.

psingh0110

Jan 19, 2018
No updates since the upload. I did order notes which have my eligibility as 'recommend pass'. Final approval is pending. Criminality is not started and neither has security. I had emailed CPC Ottawa to ask about my visa office. Now they don't respond to email any more - one has to raise CSE to know the visa office.
Thanks for sharing!
Hopefully you'll hear the good news soon.. All the best :)

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Good luck. Do share your insights.
I got my PPR last night! I need some advice now.

I presently work in Canada on a work visa. I just received my PPR request (Mar. 29, 2018) but I have plans to travel out of Canada (in the last week of April) for my marriage in mid of May.

1) If I submit my passport now for visa/COPR assuming I get it in time for my travel, would my current work visa get cancelled? If it does cancel and I travel for wedding on the single entry visa, and raise a CEC for change of status right after the marriage, would I be able to return to Canada few days after on the same visa?

2) Should I send a request to CIC asking to extend my PPR deadline due to my travel and marriage plans? You think it would be considered? If so and I get the extension, does that effect the renewal of my work visa in June assuming that my spouse’s documents would be added to my application and be under review?

3) Any other advice/option?

Thank you!

I got my PPR last night! I need some advice now.

I presently work in Canada on a work visa. I just received my PPR request (Mar. 29, 2018) but I have plans to travel out of Canada (in the last week of April) for my marriage in mid of May.

1) If I submit my passport now for visa/COPR assuming I get it in time for my travel, would my current work visa get cancelled? If it does cancel and I travel for wedding on the single entry visa, and raise a CEC for change of status right after the marriage, would I be able to return to Canada few days after on the same visa?

2) Should I send a request to CIC asking to extend my PPR deadline due to my travel and marriage plans? You think it would be considered? If so and I get the extension, does that effect the renewal of my work visa in June assuming that my spouse’s documents would be added to my application and be under review?

3) Any other advice/option?

Thank you!
Amazing. Congratulations!!

1) Once you have PR. why would you need a work visa? :) If you submit your passport now, and get it back in time, I assume they will have stamped it with a single-entry visa for landing purposes. Confirm this with IRCC by calling them.

2) If you ask for extension because you are getting married, they will revoke the PPR and ask you to submit further documents post-marriage, since that life-event alters your application. If that happens, you will have to re-enter on the work visa, submit passports after along with your spouse's.

Others, do chime in/correct.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017

1) Once you have PR. why would you need a work visa? :) If you submit your passport now, and get it back in time, I assume they will have stamped it with a single-entry visa for landing purposes. Confirm this with IRCC by calling them.

2) If you ask for extension because you are getting married, they will revoke the PPR and ask you to submit further documents post-marriage, since that life-event alters your application. If that happens, you will have to re-enter on the work visa, submit passports after along with your spouse's.

Thank you!

1) I get that and it is the ideal scenario, but if get CoPR, travel and my status changes while away, would that be a problem returning back?
2) This case would only delay the application with no other negative effects (assuming everything with spouse's documents go well)?

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017

Oh and btw, the Review of Additional Documents went to 'Not Applicable' right around the PPR. Everything else on the status remains. Your PPR is next my friend!

Thank you!

1) I get that and it is the ideal scenario, but if get CoPR, travel and my status changes while away, would that be a problem returning back?
2) This case would only delay the application with no other negative effects (assuming everything with spouse's documents go well)?
1) I wouldn't think so. But no harm in calling and confirming :)
2) Exactly. It will only add to the time element. No negative.

Reactions: momemon

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, I see some contradicting info on FBI PCC being issued as black and white. I got mine in B&W and I am aware of CIC's request to have all in color. Did any one get rejected for not having it in color? did any one find an alternate way to show it in color?

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi, I see some contradicting info on FBI PCC being issued as black and white. I got mine in B&W and I am aware of CIC's request to have all in color. Did any one get rejected for not having it in color? did any one find an alternate way to show it in color?
Never heard about such request from CIC. Everybody submits the B&W. I did, it worked and I’m a PR!

Reactions: pseetha

psingh0110

Jan 19, 2018
No updates since the upload. I did order notes which have my eligibility as 'recommend pass'. Final approval is pending. Criminality is not started and neither has security. I had emailed CPC Ottawa to ask about my visa office. Now they don't respond to email any more - one has to raise CSE to know the visa office.
Hi.. I got the PPR mail today from NewDelhi Visa Office.
Thought I'll update you... Did you hear back yet?