+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
If I select yes for the FBI Edo to be delivered by mail, do I still get a PDF version online?
Yes you do, just received my PCC via the Edo portal. You get a confirmation by email.
I'm currently waiting for my hard copy to be mailed via courrier service.

Reactions: Moshen

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello people .... Had a query ... I too received FBI PCC through EDO ... And its black and white ... My consultant told that before it used to be in color ... Also can this pdf sent by FBI be uploaded in eAPR ??? Or should i wait till the hard copy arrives and then scan it and upload it in eAPR ?? Hope CIC dont raise a doubt on this :( . Anyone received PPR by submitting this copy ??

Seniors ... Kindly chime in ... Would really appreciate it ...

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U
Hello people .... Had a query ... I too received FBI PCC through EDO ... And its black and white ... My consultant told that before it used to be in color ... Also can this pdf sent by FBI be uploaded in eAPR ??? Or should i wait till the hard copy arrives and then scan it and upload it in eAPR ?? Hope CIC dont raise a doubt on this :( . Anyone received PPR by submitting this copy ??

Seniors ... Kindly chime in ... Would really appreciate it ...
Upload the pdf copy you received. There’s at least one person in this thread that did and got PPR.

Reactions: enticing typhoon

Moshen

Jun 7, 2018
My application got rejected because of poor quality of my fingerprints. Now do I have to fill the form and make payments again? Or do I just submit another set(s) of fingerprint cards?

My EDO status still shows RESPONSE WAITING

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
My application got rejected because of poor quality of my fingerprints. Now do I have to fill the form and make payments again? Or do I just submit another set(s) of fingerprint cards?

My EDO status still shows RESPONSE WAITING
No you don't pay again.
Just send a few new sets of fingerprints. I sent 6 versions. FBI recommends sending at least 2.
If it's rejected again, it's probably due to ink quality and technique. Check out "Porelon Ink Pad" on amazon if you can order from there.