+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Great! Thank you! Do you also have a SAMPLE filled form?

I'm finding this FBI PCC so frustrating after a refusal, there's so much conflicting information on what to fill and what not to fill and the format too. For example in Place of Birth, you don't write the country name, but a two letter country code format . See Here and Here

For Race, do we write Asian/Black/American and so on or just single letters?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great! Thank you! Do you also have a SAMPLE filled form?

I'm finding this FBI PCC so frustrating after a refusal, there's so much conflicting information on what to fill and what not to fill and the format too. For example in Place of Birth, you don't write the country name, but a two letter country code format . See Here and Here

For Race, do we write Asian/Black/American and so on or just single letters?

Wish I could post mine; I wrote it out in full or abbreviations, e.g. country = full, race = BLK. Pretty much straight forward.

abeer786

Mar 19, 2018
Quick Question, FD-258 instruction mentions "Ensure all information is typed or legibly printed using blue or black ink."
I am not able to enter information in fd-258 pdf before printing as it is non-editable. Is it ok to write the information down with Black Pen or it has to printed only ?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Quick Question, FD-258 instruction mentions "Ensure all information is typed or legibly printed using blue or black ink."
I am not able to enter information in fd-258 pdf before printing as it is non-editable. Is it ok to write the information down with Black Pen or it has to printed only ?
can write with pen

Reactions: abeer786

Moshen

Jun 7, 2018
No you don't pay again.
Just send a few new sets of fingerprints. I sent 6 versions. FBI recommends sending at least 2.
If it's rejected again, it's probably due to ink quality and technique. Check out "Porelon Ink Pad" on amazon if you can order from there.
Thanks.
The mail I got requested for a fresh application and payment, which I did.

I had to do it again, and this time thanks to God, I got the PCC from FBI

rockmyway

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, I had applied for my US police clearance from FBI in May through manual application, but I haven't received a response yet after 3 months. I am planning to initiate an eDO. Do I need to resubmit my fingerprints?

Thanks in advance for your response!

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Hi, I had applied for my US police clearance from FBI in May through manual application, but I haven't received a response yet after 3 months. I am planning to initiate an eDO. Do I need to resubmit my fingerprints?

Thanks in advance for your response!
yes you do and it is certainly a better way to proceed as you would get your PCC in about 3 working days once your finger print card reaches them.

Squidward

Aug 1, 2018
I am a resident of Pakistan who spent some time in the US. Can I do the fingerprinting process myself on the FD-258 card or do I have to have to do it in front of an official because the card has space for "Signature of official taking fingerprints". Who will this official be for someone living in Pakistan. Also what goes in "employer and address" and "reason fingerprinted"? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

MWCW2018

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
What is the current processing time for FBI PCC?

I sent mine on August 2
I believe 12-15 weeks if you send in the form by mail. However, if you complete the electronic application and later send in the fingerprint card after getting fingerprinted, the official completion time is 3-5 days after receipt of the fingerprint card.

In my personal experience, I submitted fingerprints last week and tracked the package with the US post office. The fingerprint card was received my the FBI yesterday. And today I received confirmation that my FBI report is ready.

So in my case, I got my FBI report in just one day after they received my fingerprint card, less than the 3-5 days advertised.

MWCW2018

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
hi all,
how do you get the response from FBI, will they send you an email with answer ?
I received an email stating the review was complete. When I logged into my account, I was able to download a pdf of the police certificate. They also mailed me a hard copy, which arrived a week later (I live in the US, only a 4 hour drive from the town you send the fingerprint card to). However, the mailed hard copy was identical to the pdf I was able to download.

Last edited:

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys need help
my friend name is Claire and there is no last name in passport
In US SSN and Visa it is FNU Claire
Now to request FBI PCC, what should she input as last name?
cos in express entry it is just first name as per passport
Thanks in advance