+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

rr26

Jan 23, 2019
hi all,
just a doubt regarding pcc clearance .Does government shutdown has impact on processing of pcc ???Thank u
Hi,
Did you receive your PCC? My fingerprints reached yesterday, when can I expect to get the fingerprints?

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi,
Did you receive your PCC? My fingerprints reached yesterday, when can I expect to get the fingerprints?
hi currently there is a govt shutdown going on so can't estimate the time until the shutdown is complete.Let me know if there is any progress from ur end.

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
Hi,
Hey, Any update on you PCC from the FBI. Was it delayed due to the shut down. I will be sending mine in a day or 2 and have a few days to complete my application.

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
Hey, Any update on you PCC from the FBI. Was it delayed due to the shut down. I will be sending mine in a day or 2 and have a few days to complete my application.
Just Wanted to Update. My package reached them on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday morning I received my PCC from FBI. Stuck on the Indian PCC now.

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Just Wanted to Update. My package reached them on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday morning I received my PCC from FBI. Stuck on the Indian PCC now.
Hi did u mention ORI number in FBI FD-258 form.Any idea about that or u just left blank.Thank u

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello,

This is for people in Mumbai.

I got my fingerprinting done from -

Fingerprint Bureau
European Bunglow 2nd Floor, Opp. Mata Ramabai Ambedkar Marg Police Station, Crawford Market, Near Haj House, Mumbai - 400 001.
Hours: 10 a.m to 6 p.m. Phone: (022) 2262-0348
Monday through Friday*. *The office is closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday’s of each month and other National holidays.
They come in by 10.30

They are the only government agency who does fingerprinting in Mumbai. They are also listed in the approved list of the US Embassy.

They are located in a small very old looking building next to the police station.

Cost is Rs. 500/- for 3 copy of prints. One copy they keep with them.But if you tell them that sometimes prints are rejected, they will give you 2 sets in the same cost. I spoke to the office person and got 4 sets done and said I will pay 500 twice. But when the senior officer came he said they will not give 4, since they give only 1 (or max 2) for one countr

I went there at 10:00 am sharp. There was renovation work going on there so I went in by 11 The whole process took me 1 hour.

Documents to be carried -
FIngerprint document I took 5 copies. They will take 3 sets of prints - 2 they will give you and 1 they will keep for their records. I suggest carry 5 in case there is any mistake.
Black Pen - they insisted that I fill the form with black pen.
2 Blank Papers - you have to write a brief application letter. They might give you a blank sheet. There will help u with what all has to be written in it.
At Least 4 Address/Identity Proofs (plus Passport) - I had taken Aadhar card (take the full big one since it has an extra number which the new smart cards don't - I got lucky that I had both), Pan card, Driving License, Ration Card and Passport. You can also take Electricity bill, gas bill, etc. You need to take one copy of each and all originals.
1 passport photo - I took 2, but you need only one.

Process -
Meet one officer who takes your case.
Fill the application letter and list the documents you will be submitting.
Give self-attested photocopies of all document and show originals.
Wait to be taken to the back of the office where they will take you prints.
Ink based fingerprinting done. They actually take pride that they do a good job, and they say ink based is better that digital. They will guide u well n capture it properly n be very helpful.
Wait outside for fingerprints to be verified by the senior official.
Show all originals to one more senior official.
Show all originals to the main officer. Pay the fees, sign the receipt and the register.
Done!

I suggest anyone who has to get fingerprinting done should definitely take the time out and go there to this place as they are very very efficient and extremely helpful and very sweet in general. Plus u won’t have to pay any agent and u can get 2-3 copies of fingerprints for the cost of 500 instead of paying 3500-4500 to agents.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I applied for PCC on 11th March at pune passport office and was called in at the police station in 4 days. There has been absolutely no
Movement post that. Any help in how much time does this take to get the PCC?

VK_r

Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and it would be really great if someone answers my question:

I have submitted my online form to FBI for identity history summary report in USA, I have also done my fingerprints at identogo,
My question is I am not sure what to put in ORI column? I have read somewhere that it is mandatory?

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Guys I have a question regarding the PCC and FBI Clearance

1) PCC : I got my PCC in Dec 2018 and my husband got it in Jan 2019

We are yet to receive an ITA by the End of this month

2) We have FBI clearance certificates as well dated March 19th , 2019

Can we apply for PR with these documents or should we apply for new PCC at the Indian Embassy?

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
Hi All,

I am in need of PCC from FBI. I didn't upload it at the time of submitting my PR application due to non demanding it but now in final days of process, I afraid of ADR and so I just want to be safe and have it handy.

I am confused about various details on FD-258. Is it mandatory to fill up all details?
Also can we take finger print by our-self or do we need to visit Visa office or Police station for that?

How much time does it take once my fingerprint card reaches to FBI with payment mail?

I really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hi All,

I am in need of PCC from FBI. I didn't upload it at the time of submitting my PR application due to non demanding it but now in final days of process, I afraid of ADR and so I just want to be safe and have it handy.

I am confused about various details on FD-258. Is it mandatory to fill up all details?
Also can we take finger print by our-self or do we need to visit Visa office or Police station for that?

How much time does it take once my fingerprint card reaches to FBI with payment mail?

I really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks.
u can use stamp pad and get a well rolled finger prints on printed fd 258 on a4 size paper
. go on fbi idhs website and create an account, then fill ur details and follow the instructions. u will get ur fbi pcc within 5 days after the fingerprints reach the fbi.