+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
WES ECA gave me 4 years bachelors degree equivalency for my 3 year integrated BCom degree from Mumbai University.
Please suggest whether I choose 2 or more degree/certificate or just normal 3 year degree?

Anishavora247

Dec 30, 2020
Hello.
I am a student in canada from last one year and this last semester I went on academic suspension. I want to sponsor my husband’s open work permit. Can anyone please tell me that whether you can apply while on suspension and if yes, what documents are required?
Thank you

Dec 30, 2020
Hi. I have applied for express entry skilled worker under my current job which is teaching. I work in a private school where my hours are 28 per week. Which makes it a total of 1040 per year. But then there are summer, winter and spring vacations as well. How do I calculate my hours? I have been working here for the past 7.5 years

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
I have been working at a small IT company in Punjab, India from last 9 years, my employer does not have GST number, is that going to be a problem in Express Entry PR process?
The company is registered with Government though, and one of my college went to Australia on PR with the experience of our company.
You can use the experience count as a full time employee, obtain a letter in format prescribed by the IRCC, GST is mandatory for all kind of Company in India, can't say much about whether it would be a problem or not as GST details is not required in experience letter but it's a mandatory part of any established organization.

Reactions: Sandeep965

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hi. I have applied for express entry skilled worker under my current job which is teaching. I work in a private school where my hours are 28 per week. Which makes it a total of 1040 per year. But then there are summer, winter and spring vacations as well. How do I calculate my hours? I have been working here for the past 7.5 years
since you are working for 7.5 years, it will count to your experience, just obtain a experience certificate with number of hours per week & duration of your job - requirements are :-
at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
  • Full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • Equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • Full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hello everyone,
WES ECA gave me 4 years bachelors degree equivalency for my 3 year integrated BCom degree from Mumbai University.
Please suggest whether I choose 2 or more degree/certificate or just normal 3 year degree?
BACHELOR degree or 3 or more year

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
I have done my bachelors under distance education mode and diploma also as a correspondence course during same time duration.
It it ok to show both of them as part time couses.?
Please guide me?
please show your highest Degree whichever have more count points.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hello guys. Please I have a question. In a situation where the wife is the PA and POF is coming from the husband who will receive it as a lump sum into his account, is consent letter from the husband appropriate or gift deed.

If its consent letter, will the husband (accompanying spouse) be required to produce statement of his account and letter of non indebtedness from his bank? If yes, would it not show that he received the pof as a lump sum into his account (which is a red flag)?

If its gift deed, is there need for statement of account and letter of indebtedness from PA and husband's account?

Please help. Thanks.
spouse can use partner fund to show as a POF, if it is a joint account -no need to show gift / consent ; if not it is advisable to show notarized gift deed / consent. if husband received lump sum from someone as a gift, plz furnish gift deed along with bank statement and proper LOE. the purpose of gift deed / statements & LOE is to make the IRCC clear that the fund is free of any debts.

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello, I am from Egypt and I have tried putting my country code 20, 0020, 002,+20.....etc during filling my express entry profile and even tried mobile codes, but it won't be accepted, is there any one having the same problem, is there any solution?

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hello guys,
Need to know if we can create an EE profile on the same gc key account that was used to submit study permit application.
Or do we need to create a new gc key account?

P.S
Asking for a friend who is currently studying in canada and is about to complete his course.
Yes you can use the same GC Key for your PR application

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hello.
I am a student in canada from last one year and this last semester I went on academic suspension. I want to sponsor my husband’s open work permit. Can anyone please tell me that whether you can apply while on suspension and if yes, what documents are required?
Thank you
You may be eligible for an open work permit if you

In each of these situations, you must meet additional criteria to be eligible.

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hi,
I have made and submitted my express entry profile but I do not see my CRS score. Does this score show on the profile OR I have to use calculator ?
You should typically see your CRS score within a few minutes if submitting your EE profile. If not, Id suggest checking whether you made any mistake that made you ineligible or not.

soniriyesh

Jan 3, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I finished 1 year working with RBC as Private Client Associate and want to apply for EE. I am not sure of NOC CODE. Can anyone help please.

Job Duties
  • Respond to all client inquiries
  • Be a key support to the administrative activities and responsibilities of the team
  • Ensure trades are processed accurately and on a timely basis
  • Manage all aspects of account opening and documentation and maintain client cash flows and balances
  • Maintain records and files and attend client meetings as required
  • Proactively assist with management of appointments and scheduled meetings/calls
  • Assist other team members and continue to strengthen cross-business working relationships
Job requriement.
  • University degree
  • Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within the financial industry
  • Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
  • Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
  • Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
Can anyone help me suggest NOC CODE. I guess it is under Administrative Assistant NOC 1241 - B.
Thank you in advance for help.

Jan 3, 2021
Hello, I worked as a freelancer and I don't have enough documents to record this work experience, but I have the points to support my CRS score from other jobs which I can provide the letters, is it okay to keep my freelance work on Personal History and not include it on Work Experience section?

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hello, I worked as a freelancer and I don't have enough documents to record this work experience, but I have the points to support my CRS score from other jobs which I can provide the letters, is it okay to keep my freelance work on Personal History and not include it on Work Experience section?
Yes, if you're not claiming points for a work ex, you may put it in your personal history section.