+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

omario

Dec 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
in 2018 i was rejected a tourist visa.
Later on i found out that i made a mistake in the imm5257 form. i filled a one year apprenticeship in the work history which i should have done it in the education section. this is because it was only one place to include education i used it for university education .
I'm willing to apply for express entry in 2021, and i wonder if this mistake would be a problem if i applied for PR.
If so what i should do in this case ?

dee_xcel

Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys. Please I have a question. In a situation where the wife is the PA and POF is coming from the husband who will receive it as a lump sum into his account, is consent letter from the husband appropriate or gift deed.

If its consent letter, will the husband (accompanying spouse) be required to produce statement of his account and letter of non indebtedness from his bank? If yes, would it not show that he received the pof as a lump sum into his account (which is a red flag)?

If its gift deed, is there need for statement of account and letter of indebtedness from PA and husband's account?

Please help. Thanks.

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please help if someone knows the consequences of declining the invitation ITA?!
My personal status changed and I can't modify my profile anymore cuz I have the invitation. I have no other choice but to decline the invitation, to have again access to my EE profile, to change my personal status from married to divorced and apply for a new invitation.

Also, If there is another way to do changes without declining the ITA, please advice!

Thanks

Dec 21, 2020
If you haven't submitted the ITA application package and paid the fees. you can update. if you have done it already
You can update it by raising IRCC webform with sufficient documents.

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys

I have an education loan going on, can anyone please guide how to handle it while showing proof of funds ? Also, what to do in case of multiple bank accounts ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

A13singh

Dec 22, 2020
I have done my bachelors under distance education mode and diploma also as a correspondence course during same time duration.
It it ok to show both of them as part time couses.?
Please guide me?

Siddhant95

Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys,
Need to know if we can create an EE profile on the same gc key account that was used to submit study permit application.
Or do we need to create a new gc key account?

P.S
Asking for a friend who is currently studying in canada and is about to complete his course.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I have been working at a small IT company in Punjab, India from last 9 years, my employer does not have GST number, is that going to be a problem in Express Entry PR process?
The company is registered with Government though, and one of my college went to Australia on PR with the experience of our company.

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,
I have made and submitted my express entry profile but I do not see my CRS score. Does this score show on the profile OR I have to use calculator ?

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
WES ECA gave me 4 years bachelors degree equivalency for my 3 year integrated BCom degree from Mumbai University.
Please suggest whether I choose 2 or more degree/certificate or just normal 3 year degree?

Anishavora247

Dec 30, 2020
Hello.
I am a student in canada from last one year and this last semester I went on academic suspension. I want to sponsor my husband’s open work permit. Can anyone please tell me that whether you can apply while on suspension and if yes, what documents are required?
Thank you

Dec 30, 2020
Hi. I have applied for express entry skilled worker under my current job which is teaching. I work in a private school where my hours are 28 per week. Which makes it a total of 1040 per year. But then there are summer, winter and spring vacations as well. How do I calculate my hours? I have been working here for the past 7.5 years

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
I have been working at a small IT company in Punjab, India from last 9 years, my employer does not have GST number, is that going to be a problem in Express Entry PR process?
The company is registered with Government though, and one of my college went to Australia on PR with the experience of our company.
You can use the experience count as a full time employee, obtain a letter in format prescribed by the IRCC, GST is mandatory for all kind of Company in India, can't say much about whether it would be a problem or not as GST details is not required in experience letter but it's a mandatory part of any established organization.

Reactions: Sandeep965

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hi. I have applied for express entry skilled worker under my current job which is teaching. I work in a private school where my hours are 28 per week. Which makes it a total of 1040 per year. But then there are summer, winter and spring vacations as well. How do I calculate my hours? I have been working here for the past 7.5 years
since you are working for 7.5 years, it will count to your experience, just obtain a experience certificate with number of hours per week & duration of your job - requirements are :-
at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
  • Full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • Equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • Full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)