+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone advise me please if 1) a personal reference code is required for creating an express entry profile. I was able to create an express entry profile with GICKey and did not know about personal reference code 2) wherein the express entry profile do you include information regarding registration in the Canada Job Bank 3) After all the sections are complete, how do you finally submit the application..

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Can someone advise me please if 1) a personal reference code is required for creating an express entry profile. I was able to create an express entry profile with GICKey and did not know about personal reference code 2) wherein the express entry profile do you include information regarding registration in the Canada Job Bank 3) After all the sections are complete, how do you finally submit the application..
If you don't have the code, the system will guide you. Alternatively, you can google "Come to Canada Tool" to get your reference code.

You don't enter the details for Job bank in the EE profile.

You click on Submit button to submit the application.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hello everyone,I have a query..
I am at the first stage of application.I have a name change in my Govt.ID including passport(new name) and educational certificate (old name).Which name should I enter in WES application form?Old in the certificates or new in the passport?
In the application, as per the passport. Then when you add the credentials, it will ask for name used during that credential, where you will enter your old name that was used while pursuing that degree/diploma. You will also need to provide a same name/person affidavit.

Reactions: ñ@!ñ@

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
From 5669 -
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

----
My student visa once was refused & my first express entry cancelled as incomplete - what should I answer to this question?
Answer "Yes"

Reactions: Sam Sh

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi, Members, I have one question - My Spouse's birth Year as of now given in Passport is like 1986 but today luckily we got one Birth-Certificate of the Year 1990 - now I am a bit confused whether I should get her birth year change in Passport and utilize these years in CRS.

But at the same time, we don't want to screw ourselves as well, as we have a total of 12 years of experience and just thinking because just to get points, we don't fall into the big issue of - what all documents ages need to get it rectified.

Looking for some expert advice.

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone

I have an ongoing education loan. Could anyone please advise what to do with it for Proof of Funds? Do I need to settle it, can t go on parallelly ?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you don't have the code, the system will guide you. Alternatively, you can google "Come to Canada Tool" to get your reference code.

You don't enter the details for Job bank in the EE profile.

You click on the Submit button to submit the application.
Thank you so much Maverick28.

Submitted the profile and it shows that I am only eligible for Federal Skilled Worker Category. Note that inside the profile, I selected 'All provinces and territories in Canada'.

My CRS score is showing as 344.

What should I do at this point? Is this enough? Should I wait? Can I do something to boost the score?

ñ@!ñ@

Dec 8, 2020
In the application, as per the passport. Then when you add the credentials, it will ask for name used during that credential, where you will enter your old name that was used while pursuing that degree/diploma. You will also need to provide a same name/person affidavit.

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
So I have worked as a Customer service manager (CSM) in walmart for 10 months part time and then was later promoted to full time dept manager and it's been 6 months now.
My question is When I have to get reference letter, should I ask for two reference letter that is one for CSM although that is not my latest position or should I just get reference letter for the current position and include in the description that I was a CSM from this date to till this date.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Thank you so much Maverick28.

Submitted the profile and it shows that I am only eligible for Federal Skilled Worker Category. Note that inside the profile, I selected 'All provinces and territories in Canada'.

My CRS score is showing as 344.

What should I do at this point? Is this enough? Should I wait? Can I do something to boost the score?
Yeah you will be eligible for one of the categories.

344 is a low CRS score considering the last draw had a cut-off of 469. I am assuming here that you can improve your IELTS score to score better. Also, based on your NOC you may try for a PNP.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
So I have worked as a Customer service manager (CSM) in walmart for 10 months part time and then was later promoted to full time dept manager and it's been 6 months now.
My question is When I have to get reference letter, should I ask for two reference letter that is one for CSM although that is not my latest position or should I just get reference letter for the current position and include in the description that I was a CSM from this date to till this date.
One letter mentioning both the positions, duration and the job duties should do. Separate letters will work as well.

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all, for medical we need to carry an ITA copy with us, but that only mentions the primary applicant's name. For secondary applicant what to show at the hospital as they are saying that they cannot mention "PR" in medical type if no ITA copy of the secondary applicant is there (however, the secondary applicant is the part of the application). anyone, please shed some light

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hello All, hope someone is able to help me with below.
during initial profile creation I have added work experience that is under different NOC that I am applying with. It is relevant, however it was in different country and 7 years ago.
post ITA, I have to add reference letter from employer, unfortunately I can’t get in contact with them.
Would you suggest I remove that work experience and leave it under activity, so that it is not triggering request of proof of experience, or it’s better to add LOE instead ?

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Hello,

I have seen before that this is required for express entry after receiving the invitation:

Work certificates: contact previous and current employers about them providing job letters.

However in the website now I don't see that its required anymore, only police clearance, medical certificate, fees and founds, am I right???

Heejin

Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys!

Aor: 20th March
Biometrics: 8th October
In Vancouver

still no copr........
I’m so annoyed
I’m dying......