+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
You can use the experience count as a full time employee, obtain a letter in format prescribed by the IRCC, GST is mandatory for all kind of Company in India, can't say much about whether it would be a problem or not as GST details is not required in experience letter but it's a mandatory part of any established organization.
Thank you for your reply
GST is mandatory if the company is doing business more than 40Lakh per year, my boss has been filling returns using his Pan card. Anyways as I went into pool last month, I requested my boss to get a GST number, I hope it will help.
Do you know if the company of EE PR applicant requires any other documentation.? Our' company's webiste and facebook page is several years old, on the website we have shared our clients as well. We are located in small town of 40,000 people but we have clients around the world. Location of our company is my only worry, every where I see people are working at big organizations. Please give me your opinion on this.

ali_hamza

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, I have a
1)B.COM degree (2 years Bachelors)
2) ACCA diploma in accounting and business
3) ACCA (member)

i have not applied for WES yet. Can anyone please guide whether I'll be eligible for "two or more degree, certificates" category for Canada immigration, if i apply for WES?

Dec 22, 2020
Hi,
When I am trying to apply EE profile I don't see any option to fill children information, Will children's information asked after profile pickup?

Summer711

Jan 8, 2021
May I please know what happens if we change marital status after copr and visa is received? Can I still use the same visa for travel?

ali_hamza

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, I have a
1)B.COM degree (2 years Bachelors)
2) ACCA diploma in accounting and business
3) ACCA (member)

i have not applied for WES yet. Can anyone please guide whether I'll be eligible for "two or more degree, certificates" category for Canada immigration, if i apply for WES?

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi
Query Reg Ref letter

My last employer HR refused to issue Ref Letter.
But one of senior colleague in that last company agreed to issue me Ref letter on company letter head and will attach his employee card along with letter head.

Will this Ref letter by senior colleague on letter head be accepted by IRCC?
(means both refusal from HR and ref letter would be attached during document submission)

bombastic4ever

Jul 20, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013 sent application
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
17/06/2014, file started processing
Med's Request
24/7/2014
Med's Done....
13/8/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2015 YVR
Hi, I am in desperate need of advice. I am a PR and located in Canada. My wife (who is not a PR, married her after I became PR by years, she is not in Canada) had applied to express entry. As currently am under social assistance due to COVID-19 pandemic which is a reason that I cant start her sponsorship application. She is a french speaking language and we are sure that she will be able to receive extra points. In the EE, should she state that I am accompanying her to Canada, or should she state that I am accompanying her to Canada since am already here? I am already in Canada and currently I don't know what we can answer. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Sonic101

Mar 16, 2020
Guys, has anyone encountered a login error while trying to pay RPRF? Which says, the email id which I have registered is not recognised

Akash722

Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys in my Application/profile details for EE Job Bank Registration is still showing as pending where as I have already registered there, Can you guys kindly help me know if my profile is already in the EE pool?

Thanks,
Raj
What is the status of your express entry profile on the account home page?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, I am in desperate need of advice. I am a PR and located in Canada. My wife (who is not a PR, married her after I became PR by years, she is not in Canada) had applied to express entry. As currently am under social assistance due to COVID-19 pandemic which is a reason that I cant start her sponsorship application. She is a french speaking language and we are sure that she will be able to receive extra points. In the EE, should she state that I am accompanying her to Canada, or should she state that I am accompanying her to Canada since am already here? I am already in Canada and currently I don't know what we can answer. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Well, I am not 100% of this but she can mention that she is married and you are NOT accompanying because you are already a PR of Canada. I would recommend that you ask around and find someone who was in a similar situation and they would be able to guide you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi
Query Reg Ref letter

My last employer HR refused to issue Ref Letter.
But one of senior colleague in that last company agreed to issue me Ref letter on company letter head and will attach his employee card along with letter head.

Will this Ref letter by senior colleague on letter head be accepted by IRCC?
(means both refusal from HR and ref letter would be attached during document submission)
This should be fine IMO.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello, I worked as a freelancer and I don't have enough documents to record this work experience, but I have the points to support my CRS score from other jobs which I can provide the letters, is it okay to keep my freelance work on Personal History and not include it on Work Experience section?
This is perfectly fine. For work and education history sections, only add items that you are claiming points for.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All

If I have submitted my application to IQES/CES, do i have to wait till i get my certification from there before i apply in the pool? Or can i do it concurrently with the best case assumption
You must have your ECA reference number and IELTS TRF number before you can create your EE profile.

Vernon gross

Aug 9, 2020
Getting your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Taking your English and/or French language tests and Checking your eligibility to Express Entry.
While Calculating your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score into the Express Entry Poo
and then Receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA). Smarttip