+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

cloudbud

May 29, 2020
Hi there,

I am appearing for the IELTS exam in July, so is it possible to apply for my transcripts before appearing for the exam?

DrAman77

May 17, 2020
please someone reply..
on 12th march my documents were at delhi and yet not reached WES.
i sent them through registered post.
wes shows my status as 'on hold'
what should i probably do now?
one more thing is it accurate to send the doc again to wes through courier on same reference number??

Aneeshashim

Jun 3, 2020
Hi.. I want to start my pr application.. before that Just want to clear few things ,
I’m not sure my degree is valid for Canada immigration process. So I need to apply with my plus 2 certificate, Also I’m 35 years old and my wife is 31 years old . Does age is a constraint?
just want to know that if my wife having a master degree and Dip ACIA (insurance certification ) can I apply making her primary applicant ?

Thanks

mithunbasu

Apr 24, 2020
I am creating my express entry profile. I am in Canada with work permit. I have completed one year job experience and I have the same job currently. So in application can I select both i.e. exp 1 year+ and I have valid job offer? Plus my current job in Ontario. Can I opt for multiple PNP prog? Or shall I have to opt for only Ontario PNP because I dont want to change my current job.

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
Hi everyone,

There is an urgent question that I would love for you to help me with.

I have a friend who is currently in Canada on a PGWP but she is currently being offered a job that falls under NOC 6211. Would that qualify her for CEC after one year? The reason I am asking is that in 2014, NOC 6211 was declared by IRCC ineligible under CEC, however I read in a forum that this has changed since 2015 and they are no longer ineligible, but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

zylexy

Jun 10, 2020
Excellent write-up. Minor thing, the application fee applies to the principal applicant as well as the spouse.
I wish you could pin posts like this to the top.

Hi Toben,

I just wanna ask which category did you apply in BC PNP?

Thanks,

Zylexy

DD2020

Apr 11, 2020
Hi All,
Can someone let me know if we are required to notify IRCC if there is a change in our employer? My PR was approved and I was issued COPR which got expired due to COVID-19. I had resigned from my job in order to immigrate to Canada but now that the situation is different i am planning to start working in my home country until situation improves. I have got a job offer from a new company. Am i required to inform IRCC if I start working?

Deanam

Jun 10, 2020
Hi All. Please help me with my problem. I have worked one year as an internship fore more than 30 hours per week on PGWP. Can I use that to apply for my PR through Express entry?

sonumalix

Jun 16, 2020
Dear Members

Greetings

i want ECA report for canada immigration, i am a member of ACCA means that i have successfully completed all the exams and i worked under approved employers for 36 months, i want to know that which body will give ECA report on my ACCA degrees

My ACCA route is through CAT and i dont have any other qualification

my total work experience is more than 8 years

regards

Reactions: Orjikingsley

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Hi All. Please help me with my problem. I have worked one year as an internship fore more than 30 hours per week on PGWP. Can I use that to apply for my PR through Express entry?
If it is after your post graduate program "completion", and is paid internship, yes, you can use that for experience eligibility criteria.
But being eligible to create EE profile and getting selected with Invitation to Apply is lot different, and based on many other factors and overall ranking based on CRS.

I am not an expert..please take it as another opinion.

srinivas123

Jun 16, 2020
Hi all,

I am planning to create Express Entry profile, I am currently based out of Sweden. I already have IELTS general scores and my sister is in Canadian Citizen, and when I calculate I am getting 450 points when I use CIC points calculator. I am waiting for sealed transcripts from my University to apply for WES - meanwhile can I enter into pool? Problem is my IELTS is expiring on Dec 1st, 2018 - so I want to apply ASAP. Can someone please advise best course of action for me?

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Hello guys
Need a little clarification. I am working for BELL as a technician where we are not assigned any fixed hours weekly. I completed my 1560 hours in 13 months. Will I be eligible for Express entry. As per CIC I need to work atleast 30 hours per week and my average hours are 27.50 per week.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi All,

Can someone from India help me with WES query.

Apparently, they are not issuing Canadian masters equivalent to PGPM courses in India for ECA. I have a PGPM from IBS, BENGALURU and an MBA from ICFAI University, DEHRADUN.

Has anyone from ICFAI DEHRADUN or IBS received masters equivalent? ICFAI DEHRADUN is UGC recognized for MBA degree.
Hi.. what equivalency did you get for MBA from IBS Hyderabad? I’m in a similar situation..