+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

John Jal Yol

May 27, 2020
Please member I would like you to assistant me to communicate my message to higher level office for immigration in Canada.
I want to go to Canada and stay there.
If there are any assistance from your dear office please assist me.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I got my ITA yesterday under the CEC stream. It says in the letter that I have 60 days to apply but then also says in the letter that I must submit my application before 8/27/2020. Is this date a typo potentially?

Also, I don't know if there's many people here from the UK in a similar situation but has anyone had any trouble booking an appointment with a panel physician with the COVID-19 situation happening right now?

Also, I am currently living with my common-law partner in the UK (who is a dual citizen of the UK & Canada). As she's a Canadian citizen who grew up in Canada she has countless family members there (and as I understand it this will not change my CRS score) and whilst she is technically moving with me to Canada it again wouldn't change my score. So do I want to include these things in my application? Or should I just say that she's not accompanying me and ignore any further questions regarding her?

Last edited:

John Jal Yol

May 27, 2020
Hi, I've filled the assessment form for some couple of days now, till now I'm not getting any response.
Can office of immigration Canada help me.

cloudbud

May 29, 2020
Hi there,

I am appearing for the IELTS exam in July, so is it possible to apply for my transcripts before appearing for the exam?

DrAman77

May 17, 2020
please someone reply..
on 12th march my documents were at delhi and yet not reached WES.
i sent them through registered post.
wes shows my status as 'on hold'
what should i probably do now?
one more thing is it accurate to send the doc again to wes through courier on same reference number??

Aneeshashim

Jun 3, 2020
Hi.. I want to start my pr application.. before that Just want to clear few things ,
I’m not sure my degree is valid for Canada immigration process. So I need to apply with my plus 2 certificate, Also I’m 35 years old and my wife is 31 years old . Does age is a constraint?
just want to know that if my wife having a master degree and Dip ACIA (insurance certification ) can I apply making her primary applicant ?

Thanks

mithunbasu

Apr 24, 2020
I am creating my express entry profile. I am in Canada with work permit. I have completed one year job experience and I have the same job currently. So in application can I select both i.e. exp 1 year+ and I have valid job offer? Plus my current job in Ontario. Can I opt for multiple PNP prog? Or shall I have to opt for only Ontario PNP because I dont want to change my current job.

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
Hi everyone,

There is an urgent question that I would love for you to help me with.

I have a friend who is currently in Canada on a PGWP but she is currently being offered a job that falls under NOC 6211. Would that qualify her for CEC after one year? The reason I am asking is that in 2014, NOC 6211 was declared by IRCC ineligible under CEC, however I read in a forum that this has changed since 2015 and they are no longer ineligible, but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

zylexy

Jun 10, 2020
Excellent write-up. Minor thing, the application fee applies to the principal applicant as well as the spouse.
I wish you could pin posts like this to the top.

Hi Toben,

I just wanna ask which category did you apply in BC PNP?

Thanks,

Zylexy

DD2020

Apr 11, 2020
Hi All,
Can someone let me know if we are required to notify IRCC if there is a change in our employer? My PR was approved and I was issued COPR which got expired due to COVID-19. I had resigned from my job in order to immigrate to Canada but now that the situation is different i am planning to start working in my home country until situation improves. I have got a job offer from a new company. Am i required to inform IRCC if I start working?

Deanam

Jun 10, 2020
Hi All. Please help me with my problem. I have worked one year as an internship fore more than 30 hours per week on PGWP. Can I use that to apply for my PR through Express entry?

sonumalix

Jun 16, 2020
Dear Members

Greetings

i want ECA report for canada immigration, i am a member of ACCA means that i have successfully completed all the exams and i worked under approved employers for 36 months, i want to know that which body will give ECA report on my ACCA degrees

My ACCA route is through CAT and i dont have any other qualification

my total work experience is more than 8 years

regards

Reactions: Orjikingsley