+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

klpatel2020

May 22, 2020
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
"Dual-intent" is perfectly legitimate. You just have to satisfy the officer that when you are applying for a work visa (which is a temporary resident visa), you will leave Canada at the end of authorized stay and you'll obey the rules applicable for that visa category. Your PNP / PR application should not have an impact on your TRV application.

Read this for more information.

Thanks a lot Raj..
The link was very helpful. I highly appreciate your guide.
Warm regards,
Nke

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.
Answered here

walebaba

May 5, 2020
Hello House, Please i need your advice. I have a master degree and i have already evaluated it with WES and I am married with a kid. I am planning to go alone although i will fill it in the form that I am married but my spouse is unaccompanied. My wife only has an NCE which has no significant effect on the CRS points. I plan to write another IELTS exam. Assuming i score 6 or more in all modules and I create a profile and enter pool. Because age is not on my side, please what is the chance that i will be nominated by a province? even though i studied law.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello House, Please i need your advice. I have a master degree and i have already evaluated it with WES and I am married with a kid. I am planning to go alone although i will fill it in the form that I am married but my spouse is unaccompanied. My wife only has an NCE which has no significant effect on the CRS points. I plan to write another IELTS exam. Assuming i score 6 or more in all modules and I create a profile and enter pool. Because age is not on my side, please what is the chance that i will be nominated by a province? even though i studied law.
You can maximize your points by getting a CLB-9 in IELTS (8777 LRWS).

You should research more about each provincial nominee program and understand what exactly they require. You can start here

PDinesh

May 24, 2020
Hi All...

Please help me with this...

I'm single and planning on registering for Express Entry Program.. I'm very new to this process and just started with my research.. I'm in a bit of dilemma.. I'm planning on getting married in a few months.. in that case should I still mention I'm single...and I'm planning on taking my partner with me.. please provide some thoughts on this..

Last edited:

Canny2021

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

please i need more clarification on this. i used CRS tool to calculate my points and my point is not too good. am 29, single, i selected two or more certificates and i used IELTS band scores of 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5(LRSW). I also answered other questions correctly. Thinking that with this high IELTS band scores i should have high CRS score to get ITA

Is there anything am not doing right?

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi everyone,

please i need more clarification on this. i used CRS tool to calculate my points and my point is not too good. am 29, single, i selected two or more certificates and i used IELTS band scores of 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5(LRSW). I also answered other questions correctly. Thinking that with this high IELTS band scores i should have high CRS score to get ITA

Is there anything am not doing right?
seems like either u have no relevant job experience or its not entered correctly.

Apr 22, 2020
1 and 2. Designation doesn't match. If a few lines in duties match to any noc code, feel free to choose it. Don't fret a lot on designation changes, just mention the last one.
3. Just put in a letter of explanation. This will not cause issues except delays. To avoid delays put hyperlinks of your company's website showing that the two offices operate under the same company. The cic agents basically do google search to validate this info.
Thank you so much!!!

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone,

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me on this -

I'm waiting for ECA results before creating my EE profile. My question is, during the online application, how will my IELTS results be required, like the scores typed and declared, or is a scanned copy needed to be uploaded?

Coz my original report form has been sent with another stream and I have only got my copies here with me. If I submit my scanned result form, when I apply for an additional form later (which will be sent directly to IRCC I suppose) the Test Form Number will be different, however, I cannot ask British Council to send an additional form to IRCC yet as I haven't created my profile.

I don't think I'll have to retake IELTS for this... hopefully...

Has anyone got a similar experience as mine?
TIA.

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi everyone,

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me on this -

I'm waiting for ECA results before creating my EE profile. My question is, during the online application, how will my IELTS results be required, like the scores typed and declared, or is a scanned copy needed to be uploaded?

Coz my original report form has been sent with another stream and I have only got my copies here with me. If I submit my scanned result form, when I apply for an additional form later (which will be sent directly to IRCC I suppose) the Test Form Number will be different, however, I cannot ask British Council to send an additional form to IRCC yet as I haven't created my profile.

I don't think I'll have to retake IELTS for this... hopefully...

Has anyone got a similar experience as mine?
TIA.
Original is never sent to cic.. just the details..
its optional to upload a scan copy of trf... so relax...
make sure its General and not academic ielts.

Reactions: comerunning19