+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

PDinesh

May 24, 2020
Hi All...

Please help me with this...

I'm single and planning on registering for Express Entry Program.. I'm very new to this process and just started with my research.. I'm in a bit of dilemma.. I'm planning on getting married in a few months.. in that case should I still mention I'm single...and I'm planning on taking my partner with me.. please provide some thoughts on this..

Last edited:

Canny2021

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

please i need more clarification on this. i used CRS tool to calculate my points and my point is not too good. am 29, single, i selected two or more certificates and i used IELTS band scores of 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5(LRSW). I also answered other questions correctly. Thinking that with this high IELTS band scores i should have high CRS score to get ITA

Is there anything am not doing right?

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi everyone,

please i need more clarification on this. i used CRS tool to calculate my points and my point is not too good. am 29, single, i selected two or more certificates and i used IELTS band scores of 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5(LRSW). I also answered other questions correctly. Thinking that with this high IELTS band scores i should have high CRS score to get ITA

Is there anything am not doing right?
seems like either u have no relevant job experience or its not entered correctly.

Apr 22, 2020
1 and 2. Designation doesn't match. If a few lines in duties match to any noc code, feel free to choose it. Don't fret a lot on designation changes, just mention the last one.
3. Just put in a letter of explanation. This will not cause issues except delays. To avoid delays put hyperlinks of your company's website showing that the two offices operate under the same company. The cic agents basically do google search to validate this info.
Thank you so much!!!

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone,

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me on this -

I'm waiting for ECA results before creating my EE profile. My question is, during the online application, how will my IELTS results be required, like the scores typed and declared, or is a scanned copy needed to be uploaded?

Coz my original report form has been sent with another stream and I have only got my copies here with me. If I submit my scanned result form, when I apply for an additional form later (which will be sent directly to IRCC I suppose) the Test Form Number will be different, however, I cannot ask British Council to send an additional form to IRCC yet as I haven't created my profile.

I don't think I'll have to retake IELTS for this... hopefully...

Has anyone got a similar experience as mine?
TIA.

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi everyone,

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me on this -

I'm waiting for ECA results before creating my EE profile. My question is, during the online application, how will my IELTS results be required, like the scores typed and declared, or is a scanned copy needed to be uploaded?

Coz my original report form has been sent with another stream and I have only got my copies here with me. If I submit my scanned result form, when I apply for an additional form later (which will be sent directly to IRCC I suppose) the Test Form Number will be different, however, I cannot ask British Council to send an additional form to IRCC yet as I haven't created my profile.

I don't think I'll have to retake IELTS for this... hopefully...

Has anyone got a similar experience as mine?
TIA.
Original is never sent to cic.. just the details..
its optional to upload a scan copy of trf... so relax...
make sure its General and not academic ielts.

Reactions: comerunning19

John Jal Yol

May 27, 2020
Please member I would like you to assistant me to communicate my message to higher level office for immigration in Canada.
I want to go to Canada and stay there.
If there are any assistance from your dear office please assist me.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I got my ITA yesterday under the CEC stream. It says in the letter that I have 60 days to apply but then also says in the letter that I must submit my application before 8/27/2020. Is this date a typo potentially?

Also, I don't know if there's many people here from the UK in a similar situation but has anyone had any trouble booking an appointment with a panel physician with the COVID-19 situation happening right now?

Also, I am currently living with my common-law partner in the UK (who is a dual citizen of the UK & Canada). As she's a Canadian citizen who grew up in Canada she has countless family members there (and as I understand it this will not change my CRS score) and whilst she is technically moving with me to Canada it again wouldn't change my score. So do I want to include these things in my application? Or should I just say that she's not accompanying me and ignore any further questions regarding her?

Last edited:

John Jal Yol

May 27, 2020
Hi, I've filled the assessment form for some couple of days now, till now I'm not getting any response.
Can office of immigration Canada help me.