+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AalbertaA said:
hey guys
what if I cant provide the fees for OINP pnp application in CAD ,, only in USD is available using money orders
I need some urgent help since the clock is ticking for application deadline
It has to be in CAD. You can get a bank draft.

Lemon Grass

May 10, 2014
Hi
Can someone tell if I am applying from USA (never stayed in Canada) and my CRS point is 420. Is there any possibility that I can get OINP invitation? I thought these invitations are only for those who are staying in Canada or applying from Canada. Please let me know.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm assuming you have applied to Ontario under CEC.

Updating your marriage to OINP will not have any delays, IMO.

When did you submit your application to OINP?
I will submit my application this coming friday.
I got invite on 8th Feb.

Zee90

Feb 13, 2016
Hi,
My CRS point is 350 & I need some info.

1. Can I apply for PNP with this score & what are my chances? Which PNP should I apply?
2. Should I apply for PNP first and then create EE profile?
3. Do I have to pay any fee for creating EE profile?

I have been following this forum & its gr8 help.

Thanks.

RoseAndRosemary

Feb 11, 2016
Zee90 said:
Hi,
My CRS point is 350 & I need some info.

1. Can I apply for PNP with this score & what are my chances? Which PNP should I apply?
2. Should I apply for PNP first and then create EE profile?
3. Do I have to pay any fee for creating EE profile?

I have been following this forum & its gr8 help.

Thanks.
I am not an expert, but if I am not wrong you need at least 400 points to qualify for PN.
Creating EE profile is free of charge. The fees come later, after the ITA has been received.
Read more about PNP at:
canadavisa.com/provincial-nomination-program.html
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. I got my ITA last week and late date of submission for documents is 10 Apr 2016. While I am uploading most of the documents, I have a few questions:

1. Should I get the bank letter now or do I wait till the last minute so I can upload the latest statement?
2. My current employer issued me the experience certificate in Oct 2015. Should I ask them to issue a new one or the old one will still be valid since I am still working with them?

TIA

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
My CRS score is 375 is there any scope for me to receive ITA. I have electrical engineering if I get more than 400 do I have a chance from Ontario or is it only got IT ( software).

What about the applicants less than 400 ....no province is offering nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ultron.ash said:
My CRS score is 375 is there any scope for me to receive ITA. I have electrical engineering if I get more than 400 do I have a chance from Ontario or is it only got IT ( software).

What about the applicants less than 400 ....no province is offering nomination.
Ontario PNP is available to everyone with 400+ CRS and at least a Bachelors degree! It is NOC/country agnostic!

Only Ontario has this 400 CRS requirements! You could explore other provinces like Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, PEI that also offer nominations for EE applicants!

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

A very stupid question, and one that I hope the forum can help me on.

After I submit my application, pay the fees etc on receiving the ITA, is there any way I can edit that form? I may have some changes to make on work history depending on whether I can get the requisite letters, of which I had lost hope of getting.

Do let me know if that is possible. Thanks.

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
My lovely people in the house, can somebody please advise me....I created an express entry profile and my point is 403 but i didn't receive the interest from Ontario which i ticked them as one of the province that i will like to stay...PLEASE HELP ME

Lucky777

May 5, 2011
express entry profile says ineligible although highly eligible

Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

I have created my express entry profile and submitted it but the message came I am not eligible. Before that, I went to online tools and put all information. I got personal reference Identification #, that receives when one be eligible. Moreover, I surprised to see the message that I have no language test report, no education etc although I have entered all these information on my CIC profile. I double checked my profile whether any information is missing to enter but found everything is there. I am quite sure that I am eligible. I highly meet the requirements. But, the message shows that I am not eligible. Due to ineligible, I have not received 4 digit job bank reference code.
So, can anyone help me what went wrong please.

The message on my cic profile is as below:

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also apply directly to a province or territory through the
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on .
Date:
Email:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
IMM 5788 (11-2014) E GCMS (DISPONIBLE EN FRANÇAIS - IMM 5788 F)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Raj

Hav a query on funds proof
My bank is canara bank and I m showing the balance and statement from tht bank .
They gave me statement and balance certificate on plain a4 paper mentioning all details of bank like phone no. Address and all other details mentioned in help icon...
The only problem is they are not giving on bank letter head
Please suggest whther the balance certificate and sttement would be OK on plain a4 paper signed by manager with bank seal on it

Please help I got ita on 10 feb

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Stanlee said:
Congrats on your ITA! The latest update can be found here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express
Thanks Stanlee! I'm so delighted to received ITA :)

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
ade_kun said:
My lovely people in the house, can somebody please advise me....I created an express entry profile and my point is 403 but i didn't receive the interest from Ontario which i ticked them as one of the province that i will like to stay...PLEASE HELP ME
I think you can directly apply to their site as well to help with your points.