+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
StAnger said:
Make sure it has bank address, email ID, contact details.

Why is canara bank refusing to give this on their letter head? You have all the right as a customer to request your data and they are obliged to do so.
I will be making one more try in coming week. Bank is good but people are typical government ppl

don't want to do any work ....

Suppose if I dont get on letter head then can I submit balance and statement certificates which I have on A4 paper ? It has all details like branch address, contact number etc etc

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
I will be making one more try in coming week. Bank is good but people are typical government ppl

dont want to do any work ....
You need to emphasize on giving this exactly as required by cic. I got mine done from a nationalised as well from private bank and had no issues. Private bank was reluctant, but i was adamant and got it done.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:

don't want to do any work ....

Suppose if I dont get on letter head then can I submit balance and statement certificates which I have on A4 paper ? It has all details like branch address, contact number etc etc
I cannot gurantee, and you will have to take a calculative risk by asking in forum from those who were successful doing it this way. Get it done the way cic wants so that you can have a good night sleep.

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
StAnger said:
As long as you dont submit application, you can edit /update as many times as you like.
Sorry, wanted to be completely clear - submit application here means payment + document upload? Or just form completion? I haven't yet got my personalised document checklist.

Thanks in advance again.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YokoDaddy said:
Sorry, wanted to be completely clear - submit application here means payment + document upload? Or just form completion? I haven't yet got my personalised document checklist.

Thanks in advance again.
Final submission after payment.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
StAnger said:
You can omit the information if you arent claiming any points. If you are too scared to do so, leave it as it is and attach whatever you have and additionally explain it in a LOE. Either way is OK.
StAnger, many thanks! I have done that and now doing the uploading of files.

Sorry to have additional question though.

I have also one company suddenly holding the release of the reference letter I have been requesting for the longest time. Initially they were agreeable already to issue it to me, that is why I have kept them in my work history. But to sudden change, they said they will only issue their standard certification, which doesn't not show the salary and job descriptions. My points in EE is 885. Is it right to say that even if I delete this one company, my points could still be on the safe side...??

If this current stage (uploading of documents part) still allows me to amend my work history, would you suggest I proceed on removing this company from my work history? Yet if I do so, my work experience for my chosen NOC will be 4 years only. Will it be sufficient enough?

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
Hey Guys ,, two Questions here

1. I need to pay the fees but I ca't provide in any of the means available on the OINP application guide, so a friend will do a bank draft for me from his account at either a US bank or a Canadian bank , is that applicable ? since his name may appear on the draft , not mine , but the payee is Minister of finance, Ontario

2. My bank issued a letter ( in English) to whom it may concern stating my current financial status and total balance along with a 6 months statements , the current balance is mostly was deposited by me in the last month and the statement are in Arabic
is this enough as a proof of funds ? I'm going to attach the translated pay-stubs for the last 6 months as well.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AalbertaA said:
Hey Guys ,, two Questions here

1. I need to pay the fees but I ca't provide in any of the means available on the OINP application guide, so a friend will do a bank draft for me from his account at either a US bank or a Canadian bank , is that applicable ? since his name may appear on the draft , not mine , but the payee is Minister of finance, Ontario

2. My bank issued a letter ( in English) to whom it may concern stating my current financial status and total balance along with a 6 months statements , the current balance is mostly was deposited by me in the last month and the statement are in Arabic
is this enough as a proof of funds ? I'm going to attach the translated pay-stubs for the last 6 months as well.
I dont think any name appears on a bank draft. And ontario just needs the fees, doesnt matter even if it is coming from a mafia. Pun intended.

Did you do a bulk deposit? If yes, you will need to show the source of these funds aswell.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0815 said:
StAnger, many thanks! I have done that and now doing the uploading of files.

Sorry to have additional question though.

I have also one company suddenly holding the release of the reference letter I have been requesting for the longest time. Initially they were agreeable already to issue it to me, that is why I have kept them in my work history. But to sudden change, they said they will only issue their standard certification, which doesn't not show the salary and job descriptions. My points in EE is 885. Is it right to say that even if I delete this one company, my points could still be on the safe side...??

If this current stage (uploading of documents part) still allows me to amend my work history, would you suggest I proceed on removing this company from my work history? Yet if I do so, my work experience for my chosen NOC will be 4 years only. Will it be sufficient enough?
I think you will be fine by removing this work experience. Add it in personal history. Your score is pretty high to accomodate these glitches.

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
thank you so much St. Anger for your reply
one thing also ... what if I can't provide the fees in CAD ?? it is available only in USD since all banks I reached for prepare the orders in USD
and I have no one to provide me one from inside Canada!

Feb 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Looks like you will have to apply under the FSW category.

Check the below posts to understand a little more about EE

<links removed for posting purposes>
Thank you, Rajkamalmohanram.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my question.
I looked at the pages you suggested but still have not found the answer I'm looking for.

From what I understand, I can apply either via:
a) The Express Entry system which has two categories of federal skilled worker; OR
b) I can apply through the NOC system.

Which system is likely to be more successful for me, when you consider my background? Or which system will get me a faster result?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
I am new to this forum. Could someone please guide me as to the following:

I have completed my B.Com and MMS from Mumbai University.

What exactly do I need to send to WES for evaluation?
Do I need to send the degree certificate copies only or marksheets for each year also?
Do they need to be attested?
Do I need to get them attested from the University or my college?

Thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AalbertaA said:
thank you so much St. Anger for your reply
one thing also ... what if I can't provide the fees in CAD ?? it is available only in USD since all banks I reached for prepare the orders in USD
and I have no one to provide me one from inside Canada!
It has to be in CAD. OINP will most certainly return the application if the fee is in any other denomination. You can ask your friends/relatives in countries where foreign currency DDs are issued in CAD and ask them to mail the DD to you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulhanan0321 said:
Thank you, Rajkamalmohanram.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my question.
I looked at the pages you suggested but still have not found the answer I'm looking for.

From what I understand, I can apply either via:
a) The Express Entry system which has two categories of federal skilled worker; OR
b) I can apply through the NOC system.

Which system is likely to be more successful for me, when you consider my background? Or which system will get me a faster result?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.
Incorrect understanding.

NOC = National Occupational Classification. There is a NOC code for every occupation. Your occupation needs to fall under NOC 0,A or B in order to be eligible to immigrate under EE. NOC is NOT an immigration category.

The economic immigration programs are Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW), Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and Federal Skilled Trades program (FST). Majority of the applicants are eligible in any one/both of the first 2 categories.

Based on the profile that you gave me, you will have to check if you are eligible under FSW category.

To be eligible under the FSW category, you need at least 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate how many points you have below -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

If you get at least 67 points, you can check your EE eligibility here -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

You need valid IELTS test scores AND an ECA (if you do not have a Canadian Degree/Diploma) to be eligible to create a EE profile.

Please check your eligibility first and if you have any questions, feel free to post them!

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pfernandes said:
I am new to this forum. Could someone please guide me as to the following:

I have completed my B.Com and MMS from Mumbai University.

What exactly do I need to send to WES for evaluation?
Do I need to send the degree certificate copies only or marksheets for each year also?
Do they need to be attested?
Do I need to get them attested from the University or my college?

Thanks in advance
Check this post --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html;msg4915409#msg4915409

If you have any questions, get back to me.