+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
guys, has anybody here waiting for February ITA? because I received mine, however, upon looking at the draw from the website, it was not updated. I'm wondering if I get the ITA correctly...

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi Everyone :)

Hope you can enlighten me about immediate family members.

I am the principal applicant, married with a son. They are included in the application. We already received the ITA and currently in the process of accepting. I am asked to complete the express entry file and encounter a part to state immediate family members.

1. Since I am married, will this refer to my husband and son or I should also indicate our parents and siblings?
2. My husband has many siblings. In this case will everyone be required to undergo medical?

Thanks a lot!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
angel0815 said:
Hi Everyone :)

Hope you can enlighten me about immediate family members.

I am the principal applicant, married with a son. They are included in the application. We already received the ITA and currently in the process of accepting. I am asked to complete the express entry file and encounter a part to state immediate family members.

1. Since I am married, will this refer to my husband and son or I should also indicate our parents and siblings?
2. My husband has many siblings. In this case will everyone be required to undergo medical?

Thanks a lot!

'Family' includes only spouse/common-law partner/dependent children whether accompanying or not. No one else is included in the definition of 'family' for the purposes of PR application.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
berabad said:
guys, has anybody here waiting for February ITA? because I received mine, however, upon looking at the draw from the website, it was not updated. I'm wondering if I get the ITA correctly...
Congrats on your ITA! The latest update can be found here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Stanlee said:
'Family' includes only spouse/common-law partner/dependent children whether accompanying or not. No one else is included in the definition of 'family' for the purposes of PR application.
Thanks a lot for your reply!

May I clarify though. It states there to indicate all other immediate family members that are not included in the application. Whether accompanying or not...in this case, kindly advice...thanks!

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
angel0815 said:
Thanks a lot for your reply!

May I clarify though. It states there to indicate all other immediate family members that are not included in the application. Whether accompanying or not...in this case, kindly advice...thanks!
You have to include parents, brothers, sisters in immediate family members for yourself and spouse.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi guys,
Please help me / guide me. I am having just too many issues in my EE profile created last September like ....My education, spouses education..etc.
I have raised multiple technical issues with CIC team for 2 months but no response. Tried calling from India but can't call Toll free number ( Tried +1888...001188..00188..)
Would you recommend creating another EE profile and withdrawing the one with too many issues?
would there be any disadvantage if doing so?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a way to check if I need FBI PCC?
I have been to US for this period:
15.05.2007 - 21.08.2007 - 3 month 6 days
15.05.2008 - 30.09.2008 - 4 months 15 days

So this altogether makes 6 months but the CIC info is that it needs to be consecutive months of stay (6 in a row).

I have applied in december for fbi pcc but I will not get in time.
Should I add letter of explanataion or anything at all?

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hi everybody

I am filling out my Travel History after ITA I got yesterday.

I am a French citizen and I would like to know if I have to mention every european country I have been to in the last ten years. The fact is that I have no stamps on my passeport for them .

I am asking because I traveled a lot in Europe and I certainly do not have all the dates of my travels, specially not the ones that I did by car.

Thanks

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Hi everybody

I am filling out my Travel History after ITA I got yesterday.

I am a French citizen and I would like to know if I have to mention every european country I have been to in the last ten years. The fact is that I have no stamps on my passeport for them .

I am asking because I traveled a lot in Europe and I certainly do not have all the dates of my travels, specially not the ones that I did by car.

Thanks
Yep, you need to list as much of that travel as possible. Anything outside of your country of residence and Canada.

Facebook was a huge help piecing the last 10 years of travel back together for me....

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
ozlis said:
Yep, you need to list as much of that travel as possible. Anything outside of your country of residence and Canada.

Facebook was a huge help piecing the last 10 years of travel back together for me....
Thank you for your answer !

Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question for the work experience part.

My Work Experience is Software Engineer in an Indian IT company from Sep 2005 - April 2014
I was out of job from April 2014 - June 2014 and since then I have been working for another company.

So would this break of around 2months and 10days have any -ive impact??

esd

Feb 11, 2016
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the OINP Human Capital stream.

I did my Masters from Canada and is currently doing my PhD. Since International students can apply for FSW thus I am applying there. Now is there any chance that I can get nominated by OINP. I am asking this because in many PNP (NB, NS etc.) international students cannot apply to fsw as long as they are pursuing a degree. Please note that my CRS point is 456.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi

I have a small question that I hope someone can answer!

I updated my education with High School Diploma equivalency which should add 30 more points to my score. Does anyone know how long the system takes to add the additional 30 to my file. I still see 438, but it should be 468 once the system counts the new addition of high school. After submitting the update I got a CIC email saying there has been an update, but there is no message or change in points. I am guessing that was a heads up for changes I made.

So basically, how long does it take for the profile to reflect my additional points? FYI, I am applying from within Canada.

Thanks!