+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

GURSIMRANPAL

Dec 7, 2022
Hello Friends,
Please help
I have question, My friend works with her relatives trucking company as a Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (noc 1215). As she comes to Canada on student visa she lived with same relative from beginning. Now its been year she is working with them and the problem is that her relative have their company's office address and home address same, which is also my friends's resident address. Just want to know if anyone have any idea how to handle such situations.
Hi,

Can you tell me how did you deal with that situation. Actually, I also work in a trucking Company and home address & Company address are same?

Please advise.

Elvis27

Dec 24, 2022
hi guys i have a question how can i immigrate to Canada and start to work in the trucking company .. please i do need a reply thank you and merry Christmas

affsa

Jan 8, 2023
Hi..i have done my post graduation i.e. MBA from gyan vihar university approved by UGC... in WES..it will be categorized into university level education or professional education??

Thnks in advance
Have you got any further information on this will wes take it as another degree or as master

rishihimself

Jan 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
Let me first express my gratitude to this forum. It has an immense amount of information.
I am completely new to the Canadian immigration process.
I am open to any province but preferred Alberta and Toronto
I am still going through the forum and I would like to know what are the possible options for me:

My age:
32 years old

Education:
Master in IT from the University of Technology, Sydney (Australia)
Bachelors in Computer Science from the University of Mumbai
(Assessment done by WES)

Marital Status:
Single

Work Experience:
3 years and 8 months as Software Developer (India)
3 years in Hospitality as a store manager (Australia)

English Test Score:
CELPIP- L:10, R:09, W:08, S:10

Police Clearance:
Done(Indian and Australia)

Please help me

Last edited:
Reactions: Veyonce

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
Let me first express my gratitude to this forum. It has an immense amount of information.
I am completely new to the Canadian immigration process.
I am open to any province but preferred Alberta and Toronto
I am still going through the forum and I would like to know what are the possible options for me:

My age:
32 years old

Education:
Master in IT from the University of Technology, Sydney (Australia)
Bachelors in Computer Science from the University of Mumbai
(Assessment done by WES)

Marital Status:
Single

Work Experience:
3 years and 8 months as Software Developer (India)
3 years in Hospitality as a store manager (Australia)

English Test Score:
CELPIP- L:10, R:09, W:08, S:10

Police Clearance:
Done(Indian and Australia)

Please help me
Don’t know your CRS score but if around 480 you may get an ITA. If not look at PNPs.

rishihimself

Jan 11, 2023
Don’t know your CRS score but if around 480 you may get an ITA. If not look at PNPs.
I was just checking my CRS scores and while filling up the form I came across question 7
can you or anybody please explain what the following question means and how to get one based on my qualification:
Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was just checking my CRS scores and while filling up the form I came across question 7
can you or anybody please explain what the following question means and how to get one based on my qualification:
Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body?
You answer NO. You are not in a trade.

Mr_Vino

Dec 7, 2022
Hi guys,

I'm creating my EE profile and I need some clarification with my WES Evaluation Report.

WES evaluated my education as a "Postgraduate Diploma (2 years)" only.

I'm not sure which option I have to choose under the Level of Education;

The options are:

-Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
-Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
-One year program at University, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
-Two year program at University, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
-Master Degree or Professional degree

I have already read similar scenarios on other threads with slight differences.

Others usually get WES reports that state "Bachelor's Degree (four years)" and "Postgraduate Diploma (two years)" as their Canadian equivalency for instance.

For such people, I read that they have to add each level of education separately to earn points for "two or more certificates or degrees" in their EE profile.

My question here is my report states only "Postgraduate diploma (two years)",
should I still go ahead and add my bachelor's education separately since a postgraduate diploma usually means one has already completed a bachelor's degree? or should I choose "two-year programme at University".

Thank you.